~CHAPTER 7~

My Boyfriend is not Yours!

Jinki is currently waiting for someone. He really need to talk to him.

A few minutes laterMinho came clad in jeans and a hoodie.

“Hi Jinki… you wanted to talk to me?” Minho asked cooly.

Jinki just glared at him. “Why? Why did you do it?” He asked directly.

Mino raised a brow. “Do what?”

“Don’t play dumb on me Minho! You don’t know how badly beaten Jonghyun is!” Jinki said clenching his fist.

Minho sighed and smirk. “Fine… I admit… I did asked them to do that.” He said proudly like he just accomplished something great.

“Why did you do it?” Jinki asked again.

Minho just shrug. “So… how is he? Is he ugly now?” Then he chuckled lowly. “Well he is ugly from the very start. I don’t even know why you like him.”

“Answer me Minho! Why did you do it?! I know why but I just want to make sure and hear it from you directly!” Jinki said furiously.

Minho glared at him. “You want to know why? Because I want to ruin your relationship! That relationship that everyone think is perfect!” Minho snapped. “I told you right? You wont be happy with him.”

They remained silent until Minho broke it. “How about I make a deal with you Jinki?”

Jinki looked at Minho confusedly so Minho continued.

“Leave that midget alone, come with me… So this is the frst time and will be the last time that Jonghyun will be like that.” Minho offered.

Jinki glared at him before answering. “No!”

Minho’s face darkened not liking the answer. “Fine then… expect a lot of beating up coming.” Minho said as he stood up but before he can walk away and leave Jinki took hold of his wrist. Minho looked at him.

“Minho-yah… please… I’m begging you! Stop this! Please let me be with Jonghyun.” Jinki begged.

Minho’s heart clenched hearing Jinki beg just for Jonghyun’s sake hurts him. Clearly Jinki is realy inlove with Jonghyun and vice versa. But he also love Jinki. He shrugged Jinki’s hand away.

“No… you chose him… this is only the start.” Minho said before he left.

Jinki surpressed his tears from falling. The customers are all looking at him when he decided to leave.

“Why cant you just let go and be happy for me Minho-yah…”

 

Jinki came back to Jonghyun’s apartment. He saw Jonghyun waiting for him on the couch. When Jonghyun saw him he dashed and hugged him.

“Where did you go Jinki?” Jonghyun asked worriedly.

Jinki looked and hugged him tightly.

“I love you Jonghyun…” Jinki said as the tears he’s been holding back our down his eyes. “I love you so much.”

Jonghyun smiled and tightened his hug. “I love you too Jinki… I love you the most in this world, and I will only love you.” Jonghyun said.

Jinki just tightened the hug too. They remained like that until Jonghyun speak up.

“Jinki, you should let go now… you’re suffocating me.” Jonghyunteased.

Jinki just chuckled and hit Jonghyun’s arm playfully befre looking around.

 “Where’s Teamin and Key? “ Jinki aksed.

“I sent Taemin home already and Key is having his so-called baeuty sleep…” Jonghyun said rolling his eyes.

Jinki laughed softly.

“Jinki…” Jonghyun suddenly called out.

“Hmm?” Jinki hummed.

“You wont leave me right?” Jonghyun asked, he looks like he is ready to cry any moment.

Jinki hugged Jonghyun. “I wont…”

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello!! I'm back! 
though I will be going again... I dont know when I'll be back but before I go I'm leaving you guys with this Chapter! ^_^

 

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS! ^_^
COMMENT IF YOU DO! ^_^