Chapter 28

My Boyfriend is not Yours!

“For real!”

Taemin and Key flinched at the loud voice of the three. “Yes.”

Jonghyun, Jinki and Minho looked smugly at each other. “Why are you guys smiling?” Key asked, suspicious at the Cheshire grin that was plastered on the trio’s face.

“Well, we were so proud of ourselves to final push the two of you together.” Jinki said.

Key frowned. “What do you mean? You did nothing aside from nagging me to confess.”

Minho chuckled. “That’s not all what we- actually Jinki-hyung did all the work. Anyway, that was not all, Jinki-hyung ordered me to make sure if Taemin still have some feelings for me and he answered none.” He stated.

Jonghyun nodded. “That’s right, he was also the one who talked to Woohyun to make Taemin jealous.” Key frowned. “Hah! You didn’t see that coming!”

Key frowned. “How did you manage to drag Woohyun into this?”

“A battle of wits.” Jinki answered. “I was forced to act witty and confident for a while. Woohyun is such an interesting fellow.” He continued. “Also, that time you brought Woohyun here, it’s also planned. The kiss though was not.”

Key massaged the bridge of his nose. He can’t believe how meddlesome his so-called friends were. Having Jinki and Jonghyun meddling with your love life but having Minho tag along is even more troublesome.

Taemin chuckled softly. “Well, I don’t really mind.” He said. “I guess we owe them, hyung.”

“That was it. We owe them. I don’t want to owe them anything.” Key pouted.

“Don’t worry hyung. I’m sure they just want the best for the both of us.” Taemin said, taking hold of Key’s hands and giving it a squeeze.

After a while they felt uncomfortable. They turned to the by now silent trio and was startled when they saw them awed by them.

“What is wrong with you guys?” Key asked clearly disturbed.

Jinki cooed. “You two are so cute.”

Jonghyun nodded. “That’s right.” Minho agreed either.

All of a sudden though, Jinki beamed. “This calls for a celebration!” He cheered. “I’ll order chicken take out!” Then he’s off.

Minho and Jonghyun smiled. “I’ll get the beer then.” Jonghyun suggests.

“I’ll help you, Jonghyun. Since this is a memorable moment, we need a large number of beers!”

The newly formed couple just stared at the three of them, one in annoyance and the other in amusement.

“They are such an idiot.” Key remarked.

Taemin smiled. “But reliable though.”

A smiled finally blossomed on Key’s face. “Yeah. You’re right.”

 


 

Key tore his attention from the magazine he is reading when he heard someone knocking on his room door.

“Who is it?” He asked.

“It’s me Key-hyung.” Taemin voiced out. “Can I come inside?”

Key smiled and put aside his magazine. “Of course you can.” He answered.

The door opened and showed a freshly showered Lee Taemin. “Did I disturb you?” He asked.

Key shook his head. “No. I was just waiting for sleep to claim me. What brought you here?”

“I miss you so I decided to come and see you.” Taemin admitted.

“I like your honesty.” Key remarked. “Do you want to sleep over?”

Taemin smiled. “That was actually the reason I knocked other than missing you.” He said sheepishly.

The both of lay in silence as sleep seem to avoid them, savoring the silence Taemin turned to Key and stared. The older noticed eyes on him and returned the stare the younger was giving him.

“What is it?” He asked when the younger just kept on staring at him as if mesmerized by something.

Key blushed and nudged the younger softly. “Y-yah! I know that already, okay/ No need to tell me.” He said.

After a while Taemin chuckled. “I think we forgot something.” He reminded.

The older frowned and asked. “What?”

Taemin sat up and hovered over the older’s face. “We forgot our first kiss.” He whispered as he caressed the older’s lips.

Key blushed but pulled the younger into a chaste kiss. A kiss that defines their pure feelings towards each other.

“I love you Taemin-ah.’ Key panted as they pulled away. Eyes glistening with obvious happiness.

Taemin leaned down and claimed Key’s lips in another brief kiss and replied. “Nado Saraghae, Key-hyung.’

Drowning in the intense mood in the room, they were about to dove in for another kiss but a knock on the door halted them.

‘Who is it/” Key asked, a bit disappointed of the intrusion.

“Key-ah, it’s me, Jinki.”

Key frowned and glanced at his boyfriend. “Yes hyung/ What is it?”

“Is Taemin there?’

They exchanged looks once again. “Yes, hyung. I’m here. Why?” Taemin answered on his boyfriend’s behalf.

In their utter surprise, the door opened revealing a beaming Jinki and amused Jonghyun and Minho along with their own pillows. “Good! Then, I guess you won’t mind if we have an impromptu sleepover?” The oldest of them asked.

“Eh?” Key exclaimed.

Jinki shrugged. “You heard me.” Jinki said, scooting over on the remaining space of the bed managing to push Taemin further on Key’s direction. “Now, scoot over and Let’s sleep – and hooray for your liking to queen size anything, Key.” He added.

Key glared at the oldest and sigh. “Seriously, what is wrong with this childish rabbit?”

Taemin chuckled. “Calm down now hyung, you know how Jinki-hyung is.”

Key clicked his tongue. “Yeah, I guess you’re right.” He said. “Good night Taemin-ah.”

Taemin smiled and pecked his boyfriend on the cheeks. “Goodnight hyung.”

“Goodnight, idiots!” Key called out to the remaining three.

“Goodnight, your majesty!”

That night, they all slept with a smile plastered on their faces.

 


A/n:

This will be short since its actually a part of the last chapter. Sorry.