Chapter 10

My Boyfriend is not Yours!

"What did Taemin tell you Yeobo?" Jonghyun asks when Jinki came back from the of him and Taemin. 

 

"Nothing important Jjong." Jinki answer smiling.

 

Key looks at them frowning. "This Taemin guy. Is he the cute one who helped when Jonghyun got first beaten up?" He asks.

 

"Yeah, why?" Jinki asks.

 

Key shrugs. "Nothing. I think the guy is interesting. What is his relationship with you?" 

 

"He is Minho's friend. We first met him when coincidentally, Minho and Taemin watched the same movie Jjong and I did." Jinki looks away when he remember that day and that supposed to be accident, and what happened after that.

 

"Hmm..." 

 

Jonghyun notice Key's question and asks.

 

"Why are you asking about Taemin all of a sudden? Interested in him?" 

 

"No. I told you he's just interesting." Key said. "A cute and interesting guy."

 

The couple can only look at him and to each other.

 

"If you say so~" Jonghyun said.

 

Jinki can only smile.

 

--

 

When Jinki came home from the university later that night, his parents didn't even allow him to change or keep his things aside when they pulled him to the living room where Minho is already seated while reading a book.

 

He took a seat far from Minho on the couch, awkwardly sitting. Their parents took the other seat opposite to them.

 

Lee-umma cleared gathering her sons attention. 

 

"Jinki-yah, Minho-yah, we want to tell you something. She starts, but then remains silent.

 

 Jinki tilts his head to the side while Minho just raises a brow when their parents didn't say another word for the next 3 minutes.

 

Just then Minho broke the silence when he got fed up of it.

 

"Are you guys planning a divorce?" Minho asks.

 

That sentence alone made the three of them shock. They stared at Minho like he's a specie from outer space who came to take over their planet. 

 

Minho raised a brow. "What? Having a suspense pause like that only means two things in others. Its either a divorce or Umma is pregnant. So which one is it? Though I doubt if Umma is pregnant." Minho said.

 

Their parents can only gape at him.

 

"U-umma? Are you really having a divorce?" Jinki asks.

 

"What?! No! Why would I divorce your Appa? And I'm not pregnant either." Lee-umma said.

 

Jinki look at her expectantly.

 

"We… are going on a vacation." She announce.

 

Minho and Jinki look at her with mixed emotion.

 

"W-what? V-vacation?" Jinki asks.

 

"Yes. We decided that its been so long since we went on a vacation, besides we want to enjoy too." Mr. Choi said.

 

"Your Appa is right. And were not afraid to leave you guys here since we know you can manage yourself right?" Lee-umma adds.

 

"Yeah, we can. How long would your vacation last anyway?" Minho asks.

 

"We don't know yet. If we enjoy the vacation maybe a year or so but if we goy bored we'll be home right away." Mr. Choi said.

 

Jinki gulp

 "W-when will you leave?" 

 

"By friday."

 

--

 

"What?! Your kidding right Jinki?" Jonghyun exclaim, not believing what Jinki just said.

 

"I'm afraid I'm not Jjong. Umma and Appa said it themselves." Jinki answer.

 

"But-" Jonghyun tried to say something but Key butted in.

 

"What's with your reaction? I find nothing wrong with Lee-ahjumma and Choi-ahjussi going on a vacation since they're both probably tired of taking care of a clumsy guy and a cold as ice, soccer maniac." Key said shrugging. "I mean who wouldn't?"

 

Jonghyun glare at Key. "Stop saying things about a situation you don't know Key. And believe me you don't want to know." He said.

 

"Try me." Key challenge.

 

 He doesn't really know what's happening and what's wrong, that Jonghyun's reaction about Jinki's parents going on a vacation is like that.

 

Jinki sensed that an all out word war is about to happen since Jonghyun is pissed. and Key is not the one to lose in a word exchange game.

 

"Stop it guys." Jinki said. "I just think its not the right time to tell you what's wrong Key."He addss.

 

Key frown. "Why? I'm your friend right? And Jjong, I'm your cousin. Why dont I deserve to know whatever you guys see as a problem?" He said.

 

Jonghyun sigh. "Its complicated Key. I dont want to involve you."

 

"But im already involve! Whether I like it or not I'm already involve! I'm your cousin and a friend!" Key insisted.

 

"Key just please…"

 

Key remain silent.

 

Jonghyun turn to Jinki. "Yeobo-ah, can we atleast stay with you while your parents are gone?" Jonghyun asks. "Just in case."

 

"I'll try…" Jinki answer.

 

"Why don't we invite Taemin?"

 

The two of them look at Key, confused.

 

"What? I want to know him more. I can feel the responsibility as a mother to him because of his cuteness." Key said, the two of them look at him suspiciously. "And im not interested in him romantically, I just want to be friendly and motherly."

 

"We didn't say anything Key." Jonghyun said.

 

--

 

Vacation huh? Nice chance for me then. I can have my alone time with Jinki for a long time. Were going to be alone for a long time, just the two of us just like what I want.

 

Minho thought. He's spending his lunch time on the rooftop. His sanctuary.

 

Just then Taemin came.

 

"Minho-hyung? Ca-can we talk?" Taemin asks, once he reached Minho.

 

"Yes Taeminnie, what is it?" Minho asks, smiling.

 

"I-I want to confess something." Taemin started.

 

"I'm listening."

 

"I-" Taemin gulp. "I love you!" He blurted out.

 

Minho remain silent, his face neutral.

 

"M-minho-hyung?" Taemin stutter, once he learned that Minho isn't saying anything.

 

" Sorry Taemin. I do like you but not like how you feel. I just like you as a brother." Minho said.

 

"But-" Taemin mutter but stopped by Minho.

 

"I like someone else Taemin. someone better than you. I love him so much that I would do anything for him." Minho said, walking past Taemin. "So do me a favor and get rid of your feelings for me because I don't want it." He added walking out of the rooftop.

 

Taemin fell on his knees crying.

 

--

 

"That Jonghyun! Why is he insisting that I like Taemin? I don't like him! If I think that someone is cute I would already like them?" He stop in his tracks. "Well, in some cases I did fall for someone I think cute." He said to himself.

 

 He sunk up to his thoughts which are all nonsense that he also find ridiculous but he doesn't even know why he is thinking of that, making him bump into someone.

 

"Yah! Watch where your going would you!" He said. Instead of receiving a word he receive a sob. "Huh? Why are you crying?" He asks.

 

The guy look at him and he is surprised to see Taemin with tear clinging to his lashes.

 

"Wait! Taemin?" Key asks.

 

"Y-yeah…" Taemin sob.

 

"Wh-what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Key ask again.

 

Taemin brush off his tears with the back of his hand. "Nothing."

 

"Nothing? No one crys for nothing." Key said.

 

"I'm crying for nothing aren't I? So there is." Taemin said walking off.

 

Key frown. "He's crying but why is he denying it?" 

 

--

 

A/n:

My favorite chapter is soon to be posted but its not the next chapter. ^_^

Anyway, what can you say about this chapter? And are you guys enjoying this story? I just want you guys to enjoy =)) (Drama queen Liexha -_-)

Another thing, what oneshot should I write next? I think I've been writing a bunch of JongYu since my notebook is full of JongYu should I write OnHo or ShinYoung? Tell me guys =))

 

Keep supporting this story and I will love you forever!

~Liexha Lee-Monoga