chapter 13

My Boyfriend is not Yours!

"Nae umma, were fine here. I thought you're not worried?" 

 

Jinki said. He is having a conversation with his mother on the phone. 

 

"..." 

 

"I'll call you if we need anything. But as for now, you should have fun with appa. Enjoy your vacation. You guys deserves it." Jinki said. "How is it anyway?"

 

"..."

 

"How nice! I wish to go there too."

 

"..."

 

Jinki blush. "What? I mean of course with Jonghyun! Who else do you think?"

 

Then right on cue, arms surrounds his waist. A smile appear on his face realizing its Jonghyun, along with a kiss on his temple.

 

'Who is it yeobo?' Jonghyun mouthed.

 

Jinki covered the receiver so that his mother won't hear. "Its umma..."

 

Jonghyun snatched the phone out of Jinki's grasp. "Hello? Lee-umma!” he greet.

 

“..."

 

“Of course were being nice Lee-umma. I'm not going to do anything to your son that he won't like. Jinki's happiness is my happiness. That's how I love and respect your son." Jonghyun said, staring at Jinki lovingly.

 

Jinki smile softly.

 

“..." 

 

“Hehe! Okay! Enjoy your vacation!" He said and gave the phone back to Jinki.

 

“Hello umma?" 

 

“..."

 

“Haha! Nae umma, bye!" Jinki said, ending the call before facing Jonghyun. “What did umma said?" He ask, snaking his arms on Jonghyun's neck.

 

“Nothing important. She just said that we shouldn't do anything unprotected." Jonghyun said and chuckles. "Even though its a delightful thing for you to carry my child but, I know its impossible. That is if a miracle happens and you were miraculously given a womb." He tease.

 

Jinki playfully punch Jonghyun's arm, feeling the hard muscles, which are a proof to Jonghyun's constant visit to a gym. “Silly! It would really be a miracle if have a womb and a . That would scare the out of me." He said. “And please, could you imagine me having a big tummy?"

 

Jonghyun smirk. “I can imagine anything for you." He said.

 

Jinki chuckles.

 

“Anyway, don't worry yeobo. We can always adopt or something. There's always an option." Jonghyun said, hugging Jinki, like he is afraid he'all disappear.

 

Jinki smile and returned the hug.

 

--

 

“What's wrong with you Key-hyung?" Taemin ask Key who is staring blankly on the sky. They're in the balcony, letting the air sway their hairs softly.

 

“Me? Nothing much. Why do you ask?" Key answer, turning to Taemin.

 

“Well, boring holes into the sky is something you don't usually do." Taemin retort. 

 

“Then what do I usually do? someone to the bones?" Key ask with a raise brow.

 

Taemin chuckle. “Yeah, something like that."

 

Key frown. "What?!"

 

Taemin laugh. “Just kidding Key-hyung. Anyway, what's wrong?" 

 

Key sigh. "I... I fell in love I guess." He admit.

 

Taemin smile. “Then tell him. He or she needs to know it." Taemin said. “Wait, is it a she or a he? But, I doubt its a she." 

 

"You're talking too much Taemin." Key said. "And I'm not planning to confess. I know that, that person will reject me anyway." 

 

"Then you're being a coward. You should man up and tell that person what you really feel. What if that person feel the same way? You just wasted a great opportunity." Taemin insist.

 

Key shook his head. "I'm not being a coward. I just don't want to trouble that person with my confession. Also, I'm quite positive that, that person doesn't feel the same way." He said.

 

Taemin tilt his head. That is the first time he ever saw Key being serious.

 

--

 

"Hey Minho!" Taecyon greet but Minho ignore him. He frown. "Minhoo~ Anybody there?" He ask.

 

Minho glare at him. "What?" He said with a hint of danger in his tone.

 

Taecyon is startled. "Chill bro! Seriously, what's wrong with you?"

 

"I don't know what's wrong with that guy, he's been staring into space for a while now." Nichkhun answer.

 

"Really? How weird then...?" Taecyon said.

 

But no one can guess what sinister things are going inside Minho's head.

 

Minho smirk evily.

 

--

 

Jinki thinks that maybe he is wrong for allowing Key and Taeminbto go shopping and for Jonghyun to go do the groceries. Because right now he feel something is about to happen.

 

"Hi Jinki..." A deep, drunk voice said.

 

Jinki turn to look at the new comer only to see Minho in a drunk state.

 

He gulp. "M--minho?" 

 

Minho smirk. "Hey-- hic-- Are you waiting-- hic-- For me? Hic!" He said staggering towards Jinki. "How nice..." 

 

He walk backwards. "Y-you're drunk Minho."

 

Minho chuckle. "I am? Well, I did drink a glass or two." He said. Then he burst into laughter. "Okay, I lied. I drink a lot!" He said emphasizing the word lot.

 

"Minho..." Jinki mumbles.

 

"Can you come with me Jinki?" Minho ask.

 

Jinki's first reaction is to shake his head. He doesn't want to go with Minho especially, since the guy is drunk.

 

Minho frown. "Was? Because you don't love me? Because I'm not Jonghyun?!" 

 

"Min--minho, its not like that... I... You see, you're drunk, why don't you go sleep first?" Jinki said nervously.

 

"Sleep? I don't need to sleep. I told you that I want you to come with me!" Minho said and harshly drag Jinki out of the house in to his father's car.

 

He roughly push Jinki inside before doing the same.

 

"Minho!" Jinki yelp while trying to open the car's door but its lock from the outside. 

 

Jinki keep on struggling only for Minho to pin him down. And that's what Jonghyun found when he arrive. 

 

"Jinki?" He said dropping the grocery bags and run to Minho's car. "Jinki? Open this door! What are you doing with Minho? Why are you inside?" He ask. But he know its useless because Jinki can't hear him.

 

Jinki bang the car's window. Help Jjong! Help!" 

 

"He's not going to help you Jinki! You're coming with me whether you like it or not!" Minho said furiously and drove off.

 

Jonghyun tried to chase them on his feet and fail.

 

"Jinki!" He scream. Then he run to his car and follow them, keeping a close distance as to not loose them.

 

--

 

Taemin and Key arrive at the house, hands full of shopping bags. The first thing the see is the scattered groceries on the floor.

 

"What's with this?" Key ask.

 

"I don't know, isn't Jonghyun-hyung in charge of the groceries?" Taemin ask back.

 

"Yeah. Don't tell me something happened?" Key ask back either. "That a bit strange. How about let's go inside the house and see if a burglar came." 

 

And they did. But as they go inside, a clean house welcomes them. Everything is still intact.

 

"Nothing is wrong in here. Why don't you try calling them?" Key order.

 

Taemin frown. "You call, I'll get that scattered groceries. Sounds fair?" 

 

Key just shrug and dials Jonghyun's number. "That's weird. He's not answering." Key said, right as Taemin came with the groceries.

 

"Really?" Taemin said. "I'll try Minho-hyung if he is with them." He suggest, but deep inside he doubt that its true.

 

"So? How is it?" Key ask.

 

Taemin shook his head. "Useless. He is not answering either." He said. He is not really surprise to that. Its been weeks that Minho is not answering his calls.

 

"What is wrong with those people?" Key said. "I'll try calling Jinki-hyung." And Key did, but they both heard a distinct ring. 

 

They walk to Jinki's room and notice that he left his phone.

 

"Why did Jinki-hyung left his phone? Its so not him." Key said. Then shrug. "We don't have a choice now so, I guess let's just wait for them to come home."

 

Taemin nod his agreement.

 

--

 

"Minho! Stop the car please!" Jinki sob because right now he is scared to death by how Minho is driving the car.

 

 Their not in a damn race.

 

"No!" Minho said, stepping on the accelerator. 

 

"Then at least slow down! Its dangerous to drive this fast. We might hit another car." Jinki sob, worriedly.

 

"Slow it down? Hahaha! That's not going to happen

 Jinki. I won't ever let that midget catch us." He said.

 

Jinki bit his lower lip. 'Jjong, help me...' 

 

--

 

"Is he nuts?! He's driving dangerously fast! Is he trying to catch an accident?!" Jonghyun hiss. "If he does, he should do it alone and don't involve my boyfriend! He can die by himself!" 

 

He started, driving faster but careful. He doesn't want to catch an accident himself.

 

--

 

"Minho... Please... Stop this. Aren't you tired? Because I certainly am." Jinki said as fresh tears escape his eyes.

 

"Tired? Not on loving you Jinki. But I am tired of seeing you with that midget. What have you seen on him that I don't?" Minho said, turning into a curve. "I'm much more handsome than him. Smarter. Heh! That midget doesn't even have brains. What's with him? What is special about him? Can't you see that I'm better than him?" 

 

Jinki turn to Minho. "He might not have a brain but he sure does have a heart. A heart, that's the thing you don't have." He said.

 

Minho glare at him. He is about to say something when a car honk behind them. The both of them turn to it and Jinki realized its Jonghyun's car. He managed to lessen the distance.

 

"Jjong!" Jinki yells. Happiness evident in his voice.

 

Minho frown at that.

 

"Tsk! He's tough. If he won't give up, I'll make him then." Minho said changing the route of the car. Now he is driving towards Jonghyun.

 

Jinki's eyes widen realizing what is inside Minho's mind.

 

 "M-minho? Wha-what are you-- aaaaaahhhhhh!" Jink screams and...

 

BANG!

 

--

 

Key felt cold sweats running down his back. He doesn't know why though. Taemin and him is currently watching a music show when he felt that. 

 

Taemin noticed his discomfort also his pale face.

 

"Hyung? What's wrong? You look pale." Taemin ask worriedly. 

 

"I don't know but I feel weird somehow." Key said. 

 

"Stay here. I'll get you some water." Taemin said.

 

Key felt butterflies swarming inside his tummy.

 

--

 

Minho is the first one to regain consciousness. Somehow he feel his body heavy. And he is in pain.

 

"Hey! Are they okay?" Minho heard a voice.

 

"Have anyone called the ambulance?" Another one.

 

"What happened to them?" Another one.

 

"Poor kids." And another.

 

"Here is the ambulance! Stay back!" A voice said. The last voice Minho heard before he black out.

 

"Jinki..."

 

--

 

Key and Taemin is watching the music show when a breaking news show. 

 

"An accident happened near the bridge. Two cars hit each other. The victims are now being operated to the Seoul Hospital--"

 

Key gasp seeing Jonghyun's car who is flattened by another. 

 

"That's Jonghyun's car!" Key gasp.

 

Taemin stood up. "Let's go Key-hyung. We need to go there. I have a feeling that its the three of them." He said seriously.

 

Key frown. "Wait." 

 

Taemin frown. 'Minho-hyung, what have you done?'

 

 

---

 

A/n:

     Hey guys! This is my favorite chapter! This is where everything starts! Is this okay? I hope it is. I miss this story. But I'm still tired to type. :3 anyway! Have fun reading this! =)) 

 

I find things here something funny and stupid. But hey! I'm stupid so I can't say anything to that. xD 

 

                                                                - Liexha^^