~part 2~

My Boyfriend is not Yours!

 

Taemin kept his feelings aside, as he tried to know Minho more. And he didn’t know if knowing Minho more is a great idea or not as he fell deeply in love with the taller guy.

So the whole evening Taemin is the feeling down.

Their done with their dinner and Jinki is confused. He and Jonghyun chatter all the time during dinner while Taemin and Minho kept silent.

Once outside, Jinki ask them what is wrong.

“Guys, what’s wrong? Didn’t you guys enjoyed dinner?” Jinki asked quite sad

Minho smiled. “We enjoyed it hyung…” He said softly.

Taein also smiled. “Yeah, Jinki-hyung…” He said weakly.

Jinki doesn’t look convinced. Jonghyun hugged him from the back. “It’s getting late already, let’s go home.”  Jonghyun suggested hen glanced at the two younger guys. “You guys might want to tag along, we need to drop Taemin first then you two.” He said squeezing Jinki a bit.

Jinki smiled. “That’s great! C’mon!”

Taemin and Minho just nodded, as they made their way towards Jonghyun’s car.

The ride is silent, for both Mnho and Taemin while the Jongyu couple is very sweet to each other. As they arrived to Taemin’s house, he bowed and waved at them. Now only the three of them is left.

“Minho-ah… Taemin-ah is so cute! When will you ask him to be your boyfriend?” Jinki asked. Minho frowned.

“I don’t like Taeminnie like that…”

Jonghyun smiled. “Though, you invited him to watch a movie with you. It looks like a date to me…” Jonghyun said, chuckling.

“Why don’t you just drive and keep your mouth shut you midget…” Minho said coldly.

 Jonghyun frowned, he hates it when someone picks on his height ‘cause goddamn it! He knows his small! But he kept quiet for the sake of his boyfriend. He knows how much Jinki likes it if he and Minho will be in good terms, but Minho doesn’t like him for some reason. But it would also be great if Minho could just fake it, just for Jinki.

After that the ride became awkward for the three of them. Once they arrived to Jinki’s and Minho’s house, Minho slammed the car door a little too hard and dashed inside the house. Jinki sigh.

“Sory Jjongie… I don’t know what happened to him.”

“That’s fine Jagiya… You better get inside its cold out here… See you tomorrow…” Jonghyun asked as he kissed Jinki.

When Jinki is out of his sight, Jonghyun looked at Minho’s window and frowned.

Something is certainly wrong. Jonghyun thought.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the part 2!
I'm still writing the chapter 4 and I'll post it when I finished it.
Now~ Please enjoy this! ^_^

Thank you for those who suscribed! 
I'm so happy! ^_^
please do comment if this is okay... and if it's not I'll do better next time...

I just don't really know who to ship... 
Jongyu or Onho... waaaaah!

oh! anyway! ENJOY!