~CHAPTER 4~

My Boyfriend is not Yours!

 

Jinki sure is confused. During the whole ride Minho didn’t talk, and whenever Jonghyun is talking to him, he will either ignore him or insult him about his height. So now he is in front of Minho’s room. He would ask the younger whatever it is that’s bugging him.

“Minho-ah… Can we talk?” He said after knocking.

He heard small sounds inside the room, before he realized it the door of Mino’s room opened. He stepped inside.

“What is it Jinki?” Minho asked softly.

He frowned. He always wonders why Minho never calls him “hyung” whenever they’re alone.

“Why aren’t you calling me “hyung” Minho-ah?” Jinki asked.

Minho shrugs. “I don’t know… I just don’t feel like calling you a hyung.”

“Then why don’t you like Jonghyun?” He asked again.

“Why would I like him anyway?” Minho said.

“Minho, I’m dating Jonghyun… I love him… I’m happy to be with him… Please, you can at least be nice to him…” Jinki pleaded.

Minho’s jaw clenched.”But Jinki…. I don’t want to be close to him… Don’t make me do it… Please…”

“But why Minho-ah… Don’t you want me to be happy?” Jinki said.

“I don’t want to see you with another man!” Minho confessed. Jinki’s eyes widen.

“W-what?”

Minho looked at him. “I don’t want to see you with another man! I just want you to look at me! I want you to only smile at me! I want you to be mine! I want you to love me! Only me and no one else, even that midget Jonghyun!” Minho said as he crashed his lips to Jinki in a rough kiss.

Jinki tried to struggle but Minho is much stronger and taller than him, as he pinned Jinki on the wall, causing him to gasp. Minho pushed his tongue in tasting Jinki.

Jinki moaned. Then Jinki pushed Minho hard making him stumble backwards.

“M-minho? What do you think you’re doing? Are you out of your mind?!” Jinki yelled. He can’t believe Minho kissed him.

“No Jinki! I love you! Why can’t you see that?! Why can’t you just love me?” Minho retorted.

Jinki is now angry. “Love you?! Minho! Were step brothers! You’re my freaking brother! And I can’t love you! I don’t have feelings for you romantically! For me you’re only my little brother!” Jinki said trying to make Minho understand.

“Then I’ll make you love me!” Minho said as he pulled Jinki and throw him on the bed before hovering over him, pinning his hands above his head and kissing him hard.

“Mmm-Min-hng-ho! Letmmhmm-go!” Jinki said between kisses.

His tears gushing down, why is Minho doing this to him? Why him?

Minho stopped his ministration and looked at Jinki.

“Jinki?” He said loosening his grip. Jinki used that moment to escape as he pushed Minho away and dashed out the door without looking back. Minho is left there angry and broken.

“I swear Jinki… I’ll make you mine and only mine. You will never be happy with that Jonghyun.” Minho said as he clenched his fist until his knuckles turns white.

While Jinki ran out of the house, having no destination in mind somehow he ended up on the park, crying his hearts out. Then he felt warm hands surrounding him and toned chest pressed behind him, along with a familiar voice.

Jonghyun is walking home from the convenience store when he decided to stroll on the park. When he is sitting down in one of the park bench, he saw a familiar figure running fast. He stood up and tried to catch up. The familiar figure stopped and slumped on the ground, crying. Jonghyun’s heart flinched in worry. He embraced the figure from the back and whispered soothing words.

“Jinki… What’s wrong? Yeobo… Why are you crying?” He asked, tightening the hug.

Jinki sniffed and turned to look at Jonghyun. “Jjongie?” He said and cried harder. Jonghyun is now really worried. His boyfriend Jinki never cries unless the pain is unbearable. Whenever his boyfriend had a problem, he will always face it with a smile.

“Jinki-yah… What’s wrong? Please tell me…” Jonghun cooed.

“M-minho… He- he…” Jinki said as he clutched on Jonghyun’s shirt tighter.

Jonghyun frowned. “Minho? Why? What did he do to you?”

“He said… He said that he l-loves e… He-he wants me to be his… He wants me to love h-him instead o-of y-you…” Jinki said between hiccups.

Jonghyun’s eyes widen. “What?! That bastard! How could he say that?” He said, he felt his blood boil in anger. “I want to see him!” He added and turned to Jinki. “What else did he do to you?”

Jinki lowered his head. “He… kissed me…” Jonghyun’s anger is now evident. That explains Jinki’s swollen lips and that red mark on his wrist. He guessed Minho did it roughly.

“We’ll talk to him tomorrow, it’s getting late, you’ll catch a cold if you stay here Yeobo… You didn’t even wear your coat…” Jonghyun said as he slid off his coat and placed it on Jinki. “I won’t take you to your house tonight… You don’t mind sleeping with me, do you?”

Jinki shook his head. “I don’t Jjongie… I want to sleep with you…” Jinki said as he smiled.

Jonghyun smiled and placed a kiss on Jinki’s forehead.

Jonghyun brought Jinki home. He keeps on cursing Minho in his mind. So he was right all along? He did have an inkling that Minho somewhat likes his boyfriend. He means who would not? Jinki is an angel. He is sweet, soft and nice.

But Jonghyun won’t Jinki give up without a fight. He needs to confront Minho about it.

When they arrive on jonghyun’s house, he immediately ushered Jinki inside the bathroom for him to freshen up and gave him some of his clothes to change. He just actually wants to have some time alone, to talk to Minho.

He dialed Minho’s number and waited for the other to pick up.

“Hello?” Minho answered.

“Minho… We need to talk personally…” He said.

“Talk? So Jinki is there huh? Tell him to go home, or I’ll tell Umma and Appa that you’re harassing him.” Minho threatened.

He laughed. “Are you kidding me? Mrs. Lee and Mr. Choi won’t believe you. They trusted me and they know I will never hurt Jinki… I love him to much.” Jonghyun retorted.

“Whatever midget… What do you want to talk about anyway? Just spill it.” Minho demanded.

“It’s about Jinki and your so-called feelings for him…” He said. “I’m not sure if you’re allowed to have romantic feelings for him Minho, though even if you are, you should back off. Jinki is mine already.”

The other line is silent for a while and Jonghyun thought Minho realized that he will never have Jinki. But no… Minho is stubborn as mule.

“Really? Then don’t worry, you two won’t last longr anyway… I’ll make Jinki mine, and you? You will be gone…” Minho said as he ended the call.

Jonghyun just looked at his phone at his phone screen, frowning.

Then Jinki got out of the bathroom and joined Jonghyun.

“What’s wrong Jjongie?” Jinki asked.

Jonghyun looked at him and cupped his face. “I love you Jinki…” He said.

Jinki smiled. “I love you too Jonghyun…” He replied kissing Jonghyun.

“You’re my world Jinki. I will never let you go. Promise me you will never let me go too…” Jonghyun begged.

Jinki s his arms around Jonghyun’s neck, placing his forehead on Jonghyun’s. “I love you too much to let you go Jonghyun… I don’t want you to be hurt.”

Then they kissed, so passionately and hot that they ended up having fun he whole night.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4 arrived!
This is kinda hard for me to write... took me how many days... phew! XD
I'm puzzled on how would Minho take Jinki away from Jonghyun... =/

Anyway! hope you enjoy this chapter! ^_^
Please comment! I seriously love comments! ^_^
And I love you guys for reading this!

#I'm Tobikko!♥