Chapter 8 part 2

My Boyfriend is not Yours!

"PDA so early in the morning." A cold voice said.

They turn to look at it and see Minho standing with an unreadable expression.

Jonghyun steps away a little from Jinki and glares at Minho.

"So what is it to you?" Jonghyun said coldly.

"Oh I don't know, maybe I'm just one of those good friends of yours who's so nice tell to tell you to stop displaying your ridiculous love to my brother. You don't know, maybe someone is already annoyed by the public display." Minho said.

Jonghyun smirks. "Is that someone supposed to be you?" He said,

Jinki's eyes widen while Key frowns.

"Anyways, thanks for that but since everyone knows were together, I don't think its what we are doing is wrong besides, we don't do it everyday."

"I'm just concerned anyway, I am Jinki-hyung's brother."

"Well I appreciate it," Jonghyun said. Minho clenched his jaw. Key is not sure if the air is getting heavy or its just his imagination, he glances at Jinki and see the older guy biting his lower lip.

" Hyung?" Key calls out, Jinki torn his attention away from the two boys which is staring with fire towards each other. "What's wrong between them? I can feel something is wrong."

Jinki didn't answer that, or he can't answer that. He doesn't want to involve Key in the matter even though he knows Key is already involve.

Its a nudge on his side that woke him up of his reverie.

"W-what?" He stutters. "I said, can you still remember what I told you?" Minho started. "I think I need to give you another chance, Jinki-hyung." Then he left, leaving Jonghyun, Key and Jinki with different expression.

As soon as Minho left, Jonghyun immediately went to Jinki.

"Jinki, What does Minho mean by he will give you another chance?" Jonghyun asks, caressing Jinki's hands. "I'm sorry Jjong, but I... I can't tell you." Jinki said, his tears threatening to fall, Jonghyun hugs him.

"Its fine yeobo, I won't insist if you're still not ready, but if things get to worst and it bothers you please tell me." He said.

Jinki nods. Key's frown deeper.

"What's going on?" Key asks, he doesn't have any idea of what's going on.

"Its better for you to not know anything, Key." Jonghyun's face looks serious and Key is scared to know what's the reason behind it. ----

                                                ----------

Taemin is looking for Minho. Even though he knows that Minho doesn't like him like how he do, he still wants to confess. He doesn't want to be a coward. He arrived at the rooftop as his final resort in finding Minho and thankfully he's successful. He saw Minho talking with someone on the floor but he stopped in his tracks as soon as he overhears what Minho is talking about. What?! Taemin thought as he clasped his hands in his mouth.

 

----------------------------------  

 

A/n:

And here is the part 2!! Sorry I took too long =)) ENJOY!! =))