Chapter 15

My Boyfriend is not Yours!

(A slip in Jonghyun's thoughts.)

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

If Jinki thinks that I don't know what's going on then he's wrong. From the very start, I know that its all Minho's fault. His print was all over it. All the beatings.

When I first got beaten up I went to Taemin home and saw Jinki talking with Minho. I secretly eavesdropped on them even though I know its not good. I heard how Jinki begged for Minho to stop. I almost wanted to take him and tell him to not do it because I can endure everything just to keep him beside me. Instead, I listened to Minho give Jinki an option. I was worried that Jinki would say yes and give everything up just to keep me safe. That's how he is. Thinking of others welfare first than his. But my heart soared when I heard him reject Minho. The bastard wasn't happy about that and threatened Jinki. That's okay, I know Minho won't hurt Jinki, he will only harm me. I left right after Minho left, hesitating on leaving Jinki dejected inside the cafe. He wasn't supposed to know I'm there anyway.

Second, I know Taemin have an idea of what's going on. That kid is too mature for his age. But, even though I know he doesn't approve whatever Minho's doing, I still can't trust him. He was in love with Minho, I was afraid he would turn hundred sixty degrees with just a word from Minho.

Third, Key likes Taemin. I just know it. Even though he kept on denying it, his face turns red whenever Taemin was near or his name was just mentioned. He wasn't actually keeping it subtle from me. I hate to admit it but he was already involved in this matter whether I like it or not. 

Lastly, that bastard Minho. He is very cunning and clever. A smart guy and not to mention evil. I know he told Jinki that its my fault that he can't remember anything when the truth is its the contrary. He changed Jinki's memory ad fed him false information. 

I sighed. Jinki, I know your mnd can't remember me but your heart does. I just know it. No matter what happen I'll never surrender on getting you back. You're my everything and that won't change. My world revolves around you.

I don't know what we did wrong that we are experiencing this. We just love each other and yet, they are trying to seperate us. I won't let that happen Jinki. You're the very first person I fell so deeply in love with. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I can still remember the day that I first saw and fell in love with you. 

 

--

 

"Hey Jonghyun! Have you seen the rankings? I got 23rd this year!" My friend Park Cheondung said. "Isn't that great? Cause I think it is." 

I smiled at him. "It is. I was on 20th though. Higher than you." I said proudly. "I'm just wondering who Lee Jinki is. You know the top 2. I already met Im Yoona. She is very smart having topped the ranking."

"Lee Jinki huh? Well, he was not one of the popular kids but he is rather cute. Bit of a nerd-- Okay, he is definitely a nerd yet he was Key's friend." Cheondung said. 

I frowned he was Key's friend huh? I see.

 

--

 

"Key, can you tell me more about this Lee Jinki?" I asked my cousin. "Cheondung said he's your friend."

Key raised a brow at me. "Why do you want to know hyung? Are you interested in him?" He asked.

"More like I'm intrigued." I said. "He was the only guy who made it to top 10 for the whole university. And I practically met every individual in school aside form him. And more surprisingly, he was your friend."

Key shrugged. "Well, you're in luck. Jinki-hyung is coming here today because I asked him to tutor me on History. You know how I on it. So behave okay." He said.

Just then the doorbell rang. I volunteered to open it and was face to face with a guy wearing a light blue with white stripes sweater. And I fell in love. That's how I met Jinki.

I know from that moment that Jinki is the one for me. I started following him until he got annoyed. Then one night, while on my way home. I saw a man harrassing Jinki. I felt my blood boil in anger. I punched the old ert, I wanted to save Jinki. I don't care if I'm covered with bruises. I just wanted to save him. We became friends that night. Soon enough we became lovers. I confessed and he accepted me. I was extremely happy that time. 

I stayed by his side all the time. Protecting him from erts because he attract them easily. He was really captivating after all. Not his fault though. He was naive anyway. When his father died, I felt my heart shattered into pieces by hearing the sobs escape his full lips. I can only craddle him in my arms. I'm also there when he cried because of his umma's decision to remarried. 

Jinki became my precious jewel. He became my world. Sounds cliche but that's the truth. I would rather die than watch him leave me alone. 

And now, Jinki can't remember me. But I swear I'll change that. I'll take him back and no one can stop me. Not even that bastard Minho.

I was woken out of my stupor with a ring of my phone. It's my brother.

"Yes hyung?" I answered. "What? Like right now? Okay... I'll go there." I said as I ended the call. I guess I have to do something first. I have to think of a plan anyway.

 

--

 

A/n: 

Short but I think this sums up Jonghyun's thoughts. I guess he does know everything. I'm just wondering what he would do to get Jinki back. Amnesia is a very hard opponent.

Hope you guys like this update. I'm not even near the ending. Bear with my crappy story for a while until I'm done with this. I'm still working on my grammar. My vocab is quite limited. Dictionary wasn't really my bestfriend. I can't remember the last time I updated but I hope this chapter made up for it. 

That's all. I'm already rambling. Thanks guys! Talk to me if you want I'm nice xD

 

-Liexha^^