~CHAPTER 5~

My Boyfriend is not Yours!

 

Morning came Jonghyun is done preparing for school and is just waiting for Jinki. He’s planning on taking Jinki home because the latter’s things is there. And he is not going to leave Jinki alone, who knows what Minho miht do.

“Jjongie… I’m ready…” He heard Jinki.

He smiled. “Let’s go then?” He said hugging Jinki’s waist. Jinki nodded…

During the ride Jinki felt his heart going to burst because of nervousness. He don’t know if he can face Minho after last night.

He felt Jonghyun’s hand gripping his tightly, like he’ll be gone if he let go. “What are you thinking about Yeobo?” Jonghyun asked.

“I don’t know if I can face Minho after what he had said or rather confessed.” Jinki said feeling depressed. “Maybe I should talk to him again…”

Jonghyun frowned. “Then what? He’ll harass you again? Jinki… Minho is dangerous… I don’t want you to get hurt.” Jnghyun said trying to make a point.

Jinki remained silent.

They reached the house. Jinki saw his Umma preparing breakfast.

“Umma…” He said.

His Umma smiled. “You slept with Jonghun-ah?”

Jinki nodded. His Umma’s smile, widen “I thought so… Did you know that Minho woke us up and told us that you slept over to Jonghun-ah’s place, He panicked you know?” His mother said.

“Panicked? Why?” He asked.

“He said, What if Jonghyun-ah hurt you… what if he harass you…” His mother said while laughing.

His eyes widen. “But he didn’t!”

His mom laughed harder. “We know… we told him that you’ll call if something bad happens.” His mom said. “Now you better go… I’ll prepare breakfast for you and Jonghyun-ah too… so get ready for school.” His mom added while pushing Jinki out of the kitchen.

When he reached his room, he started getting ready for scholl, when he heard a voice.

“So that midget is right huh?” it’s Minho.

Jinki turned to Minho and frowned. “Minho-ah… I know were brothers but at least learn how to knock.” Jinki said emphasizing the word brothers.

Minho just ignored him. “I don’t care… I don’t treat you as a brother anyway… I love you to much to treat you just like that.” Minho answered shamelessly.

Jinki sigh. “Minho-ah… Stop it… you’re not suppose to feel that way… were brothers I don’t care if it’s not by blood but were brothers by the law.” Jinki insisted.

Minho frowned. “ I don’t care too Jinki… I love you and that’s final.” Minho said walking closer to Jinki who stepped back.

“But I don’t love you like that! I love Jonghyun! And don’t you notice that Taemin-ah likes you too?” Jinki yelled nervously as Minho took a step closer to him.

“I did… I did notice that Taemin likes me… I d know that you love Jonghyun, but I don’t care you’re the only one I care about… you’re the only one that matters to me.” Minho said trapping Jinki on the wall.

Jinki placed his hands on Minho’s clothed chest, trying to push him off but Minho is much stronger. “Why would you love me? Why don’t you love someone else?” Jinki asked.

Minho held Jinki’s hands pinning it on the wall. “Because, you’re beautiful, you’re nice, you’re sweet and so perfect. You’re irresistible Jinki.” Minho said, he was about to kiss him when someone behind them coughed.

They turned to look at the source and saw Jonghyun standing by the door arms crossed in his chest and his face is dark. He looks like he is ready to kill Minho.

“Thank you for complimenting my boyfriend Minho… I know he is irresistible but please do keep your hands to yourself.” Jonghyun said as he walked to them and pulled to his side. He turned to Jinki.

“Are you alright Yeobo? He didn’t hurt you right?” He asked worriedly. Jinki shook his head and hugged Jonghyun who nuzzled him and inhaled his scent, before turning to Minho. “I already told you that Jinki is mine… we love each other Minho… Why don’t you just be happy for us?”

Minho glared at him. “Be happy? Didn’t you hear me midget? I love Jinki and I want him all to myself…” Minho said as he walked closely to the both of them. “I’ll let Jinki go for now… but I swear Kim Jonghyun… I’ll take my Jinki away from you.” Minho swears.

Jonghyun frowned. “Your Jinki? C’mon Minho, he is not yours and will never be yours.” Jonghyun retorted.

Minho smirked. “Really? How sure- “ He didn’t get to finish his words when Jinki butted in.

“Stop it you two! I don’t want Umma to come up and finds you two arguing… Mnho-ah… you don’t own me and Jjong… we should get going, Umma prepared breakfast for us.” Jinki said. They all walked down to eat breakfast. Minho and Jonghyun both glare at each other, whenever Jinki’s mom looks away.

Then the three of them drove to school since Lee-umma said that since they all go into one university so it’s okay if Minho join them.

When they arrved at the school, Jonghyun walked Jinki to his class.

“I’m sorry Jinki… about what happened this morning…” Jonghyun said.

Jinki just smiled at him. “Don’t worry Jjongie… Minho is at fault too. He keeps on provoking you… I love you Jonghyun…” Jinki said and kissed Jonghyun before going in his class.

They didn’t know that Minho followed and saw them. He clenched his fist until his knuckles turns white, and whispered.

“Enjoy your happy moments with him Kim Jonghyun, ‘cause that wont last long… I’ll take him away from you.”

But what Minho didn’t know, a pair of eyes is also looking at him and is crying.

“Why hyung? I’m here… I’m always here for you… “ The guy said.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

oookay~ sory for updating late! I got extremely busy...
So how is this?
Is this okay? =/

thanks for reading and Yey! For my subbies!
please comment!
#I'm a TOBIKKO! ♥