~CHAPTER 6~

My Boyfriend is not Yours!

It’s been one week after Minho’s confession and nothings going wrong. Jonghyun and Jinki let their guard down assuming that Minho already realized that Jinki will never be his.

“I think Minho gave up…” Jonghyun said.

Jinki looked at him and smiled. “You think? Then is it okay now?” Jinki asked.

“Well. What have you noticed on him? The two of you does live on the same roof Yeobo~ “ Jonghyun said.

Jinki thinks for a moment. “Well the truth is he often comes home and if he is he always had bruises but every night I can feel him observing me…” Jinki said. Jonghyun raised a brow. “Don’t worry Jjongie, he is not doing anything other than observing.” Jonghyun nods in understanding.

They are walking by the park, it’s Saturday so they decided to have a date, but suddenly five hooded boys blocked their way.

“Who are you?” Jonghyun asked shielding Jinki from the strangers. He knows better that Jinki hates fighting. He is not that strong.

The guy who looks like the leader chuckled. “None of your concern, kid.” The guy said. He turned to his accomplices and nods before they surrounded the two.

The park is quite deserted so no one noticed them.

Suddenly one man snatched Jinki away from Jonghyun’s grip, holding him tightly.

“Let me go!” Jinki said while struggling.

The man chuckled darkly. “Easy there beautiful… We just wanna have fun with your little friend over there…”

He then turned to Jonghyun and the four guys.

“Jonghyun!” He screamed when one guy punched Jonghyun.

Jonghyun punched back but the other three guys punched and kicked him. The punching and kicking continue until the attackers got satisfied. They left, while the man holding Jinki is still holding him. Jinki struggle hard, tears streaming down his face, because he just watched his boyfriend got beaten up and he can’t do anything to help him.

The man holding Jinki laughed.

“Now beautiful, someone wants me to give you a message.” The guy said and leaned in close to Jinki’s ear. “You wont be happy with him. “ Then the guy let go and also left.

That leaves Jinki stunned in his place, until he heard Jonghyun.

“J-Jinki…” Jonghyun coughed, blood spilling out.

Jinki gasped and rushed to Jonghyun’s side. “Jjong! Oh my god! Wait I’ll just call Key!” He said dialing Key’s number.

Hello?”  He heard Key’s voice.

“Key? We need help!”

“Help? Why? Did that Dino do something stupid again?”

“No Key! We got attacked!”

“Attacked? Where are you now?”

“In the park! Hurry!” Then the call ended.

Jinki is holding onto Jonghyun and whispered soothing words.

“Hyung?” They heard a little voice when Jinki looked at the voice he saw Taemin looking at them with a worried face. “Oh dear! What happened to Jonghyun-hyung?”

“He- he got beaten up… We don’t even know who they are.” Jinki said as fresh tears escaped his face.

“Wh-what? Let me help you hyung!” So Taemin helped Jinki carry Jonghyun to get to the latters apartment which is near the park.

He already called Key to just go directly to Jonghyun’s apartment.

“Hyung! Open the door!” They heard Key while banging the door Jinki opened it for him.

“Key! You do know that Jjong’s house had a device called a doorbell? No need to break the door.” Jinki said rolling his eyes.

“Whatever hyung… I thought you got attacked? Where is that dino?” Key asked walking directly to the living room, and is shocked to see a cute little guy and a bruised dino. “Who are you and what happened to Jonghyun?!” He screamed.

Taemin winced because of the loud voice of Key.

“Easy there Key… Taemin-ah, could you please take a basin of water? I’ll just take a clean towel and change of clothes for Jjong…” Jinki said, Taemin nodded before walking off.

“What happened to my cousin here hyung?” Key asked examining Jonghyun’s face.

Jinki sigh. “Ill explain it to you later… I’ll just get the towel and change of clothes first. Just take care of Jonghyun.” Jinki said and walked off.

After a while Taemin came back with a basin. “Uh… here’s the water.” Taemin said hesitantly.

“I know your cute and all but who are you?” Key asked taking the basin out of Taemin’s grip.

Taemin sigh. “I’m Lee Taemin, I study on the same school as Jonghyun-hyung and Jinki-hyung, along with Jinki-hyung’s step brother Choi Minho-hyung…” Taemin explained.

“So… Do you have any idea why they got beat up like this?” Key asked Taemin.

“No I don’t have… I’m just doing my weekend stroll at the park when I saw them…” Taemin explained.

The Jinki arrived with a clean towel and change of clothes for Jonghyun.

“Here Key… I’ve brought the towel and the clothes…” Jinki said.

Key took the towel and cleaned Jonghyun’s face and arms which are full of blood from the beatings. After cleaning and taking the remnants of blood, Key ordered Jinki to take the first aid kit on the bathroom, so he could also clean Jonghyun’s bruises.

Key examined Jonghun. His cousin is all black and blue. He looks badly beaten. A few minutes later Jinki came back with the kit.

“What happened hyung? Why is my cousin all black and blue?” Key asked while Taemin listened.

Jinki sigh. “We were just strolling on the park, when five hooded guys blocked our way. Then someone holds me and the others beat Jonghyun up. He tried to punch back but four is a large number and four vs. one isn’t really a fair fight…” Jinki explained.

Key and taemin frowned. “Who would do such a thing?” Key asked.

Jinki caressed Jonghyun’s face tracing the bruises softly with his fingers. “I don’t know… but whoever it is doesn’t want me to be happy with Jonghyun…”

“What?” Key asked getting confused.

“Must be someone who is really desperate to separate the two of you…” Taemin suggested. Just then something inside Jinki clicked.

“Minho…” He whispered.

Key and Taemin looked at each other. Jinki fished out his phone and dialed someone.

“Let’s meet up.”

“…”

“I need to talk to you…”

“…”

“Yeah…  Something very important.”

  “…”

“At the café near our school…”

“…”

“I’ll see you there…”

Jinki stood up. “Guys… please take care of Jonghyun for me… I’ll just meet up with someone… I’ll come back later.” Jinki said then left.

Key and Taemin can just look at each other and sigh as they fuss over Jonghyun.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Here's the update!
I hope you like it!