Chapter 12

My Boyfriend is not Yours!

Its been 2 months since Jonghyun, Key and Taemin stayed in the Lee residence. Jinki is relieved that Jonghyun stick to his promise that their fights will never end up in a fist fight even if Minho is the one who started it. But if Jinki is relieved, Key is far from it. He is so confuse now.

 

He keep on asking why does Minho hates Jonghyun so much from the very beginning. Its not like his cousin did anything bad to Minho, its actually the opposite. Jonghyun just want to be friends but Minho refused.

 

Because of the headaches Key is feeling right now, he decided to corner Jinki.

 

"Now hyung, answer me. Why does Minho hate Jjong?" He asks.

 

Jinki's eyes look everywhere but to Key. "I-I don't know." He lied.

 

"Stop lying hyung, you just simply fail at it." Key said, narrowing his eyes. "Just tell me the truth."

 

Jinki sigh. "Everything is complicated Key. And I find no reason for me to tell you what's wrong between them." He said.

 

"No reason? Hyung, I'm Jonghyun's cousin, we're blood related and I know that Minho have something against my cousin so just spill." Key said. "Besides, you know I hate being left behind."

 

Jinki's tear suddenly flow out of his eyes, startling Key. "You're right, there is but… I don't want to involve you in this. I'm aware that you're Jjong's cousin, Kibum. But…" He said looking down. "Please just don't insist." 

 

Key remain silent, guilt creeping up his heart.

 

"Okay hyung. I'm sorry..."

 

--

 

Taemin is laying on his bed, his gaze straight on the ceiling.

 

Flashback #1:

 

 

"I like someone else Taemin. someone better than you. I love him so much that I would do anything for him. So do me a favor and get rid of your feelings for me because I don't want it." 

 

Flashback #2:

 

 "Let me turn your question back to you Taemin. Aren't you tired? Tired of insisting yourself to someone who clearly shows that he doesn't want you? Get a hold of yourself Taemin. We're the same."

 

End of flashback:

 

He's right. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of insisting myself to him, even though I know he wont return my feelings but he's also wrong. We're not the same. Definitely not.

 

Taemin chuckles.

 

"Why are you laughing by yourself?" He hear Key's voice, and immediately sat up.

 

"What are you doing here Key-hyung?" He asks.

 

"I came here to take the laundry since its weekend and I'm bored." Key explains.

 

"Oh…" Taemin said and giggles. "You do chores when you're bored?"

 

"I don't. I just don't have anything to do." Key said, picking up Taemin's used clothes. "Anyway, you didn't answer my question. Why are you chuckling by yourself?"

 

 Taemin lay back on his bed. "I'm just laughing at myself for being pathetic." He said.

 

"Pathetic? Why?" Key asks.

 

"Because im being a martyr. I'm in love with Minho-hyung."

 

"That's not being a martyr Taemin. You just need to confess." He said, feeling a pang of hurt deep in him.

 

"I already did and he rejected me. And that is the time when you saw me crying." He said.

 

Key brightened. "Aha! So no one does cry without a reason!" He said. "Anyway, you shouldn't mope around just because Minho dumped you. Move on, that's the only thing you can do." He advise.

 

"I can't. I love Minho-hyung so much and if I let go now, a perfect relationship will come to its end." Taemin said and laugh bitterly. "See, I'm pathetic aren't I?"

 

Key can't say anything to that.

 

--

 

"Jjong?" Jinki calls out.

 

"Yes yeobo?" Jonghyun asks, taking his attention out of the magazine.

 

"Would we be alright?" Jinki asks.

 

Jonghyun placed his magazine aside and turning to Jinki only to see him fidgeting with his fingers, eyebrows furrowed together. He s his arms on Jinki's waist and hugs him.

 

"Yes Jinki. Whatever happens we will be alright." He answer.

 

"But I'm afraid Jjong. Minho… he is getting insane with his feelings for me, he might hurt you." Jinki said, worriedly.

 

Jonghyun kissed the top of Jinki's head. "Don't worry about me Jinki, even if I'm lacking of height, I know how to protect myself very well." He said, Jinki giggles. "Besides, I should be the worried one. What if you agree to whatever Minho propose to you because you're so worried of me." 

 

Jinki bit his lip. "Jjong…"

 

Jonghyun chuckles. "Don't worry yeobo, I'm just kidding. I know you won't leave me, because we love each other." He said.

 

Jinki smiles.

 

--

 

The dark sky is now visible outside the Lee residence. Jinki is sure that everyone is asleep except from him who is still thinking of what would happen if Minho won't let go of his feelings. His feelings that is wrong in every way possible.

 

"Why is this happening to us? To me?" He said to himself as he stare out the starry night. "I just want a happy relationship with the person I love." He sigh.

 

"Then love me…" He heard a familiar deep voice. He turned to the source and found Minho standing a meter away from him.

 

"Why aren't you sleeping yet Minho?" He asks, frowning. He did thought everyone is asleep.

 

"Focus your love to me Jinki. I can give you the perfect relationship you could ever imagine." Minho said, instead of answering Jinki.

 

Jinki sigh. "Minho--"

 

"Didn't you hear him? He said he wants to have a happy relationship with the person he loves Minho and the last time I checked, its not you..." They heard Jonghyun's voice.

 

Minho glares at Jonghyun with so much intensity that he could scare even the king of the jungle. "So? Who cares about that?" 

 

"Selfish punk... You know Minho, you can't force someone's heart to love someone he doesnt want to. Because heart can't easily be manipulated." Jonghyun said, walking towards Jinki and past Minho. "You don't really love my boyfriend Minho, you're just blinded by the thought of it." He said.

 

Minho grit his teeth and was about to punch Jonghyun when Jinki shielded him.

 

"Go! Punch! Punch me Minho! Since you love punching people, why don't you punch me?!" Jinki said, eyes getting teary.

 

Jonghyun look at Jinki with wide eyes. "Jin…ki." 

 

"What? Scared?! Why aren't you punching me?!" Jinki said, trembling.

 

Jonghyun notice him trembling so he hugged Jinki from the back, making Jinki's tears fall.

 

"Jinki…" Minho mumbles.

 

Jonghyun glares at him.

 

"This isn't love Minho, this is selfishness. We're just waiting for you to know the process of letting go, but I guess those doesn't even exist in your vocabulary. Enough is enough Minho." Jonghyun said, taking Jinki back to their room.

 

--

 

I'm so jealous of Jinki-hyung. Jonghyun-hyung loves him so much and is ready to protect him from whatever and is ready to fight for their love. They would be a perfect couple if Minho-hyung won't interfere. But too bad, things don't go easily like how we want it to happen because there is no such thing as perfect.

 

Taemin thought, as he witnessed what just happend the night before, and it saddens him.

 

"Love is really painful and comes with consequences, isn't it?" He mumble out loud.

 

"You're right. It is." He heard a soft and gentle voice came beside him. He smiles. "Jinki-hyung…"

 

"Its not just painful and full of consequences, but also dangerous." Jinki said turning to Taemin with a smile that doesn't even reach his eyes. "Because of love, people learn to hurt others." 

 

Taemin frown. "Hyung?" 

 

"Remember when you told me about the person who ordered to beat Jonghyun?"

 

"Yeah, Its Minho-hyung."

 

"I know." Taemin's eyes widen. "I know it from the very start. I even confronted Minho but he only gave me a choice Taemin-ah. He said that if I choose him, he won't hurt Jjong. But I love Jjong so much, I can't live without him." Jinki said.

 

Taemin smiles softly. "You guys are so perfect for each other. And so sappy either." He said chuckling.

 

Jinki chuckles too. "I know..."

 

 

--

 

A/n:

Here you go! I told you this is interesting! Or maybe not. I don't care though. I like the flow of this story now after a few adjustments I did. This is really good (Full power of CONFIDENCE!!!) And I think my blood bank is getting low from all the English. So please bear with my grammar and spelling since I'm not an expert in english. And its been a whole two weeks (I think) since the last time I met my English teacher. The last time we have a class. She is busy, she said.

 

And the next chapter is my favorite chapter! That is where everything change! A big change for me, I mean for Jinki and Jonghyun. Can you guys see the Taekey? If not, soon some Taekey will come out. 

 

Anyway, I won't say anything anymore. I don't want to spoil anything. I'm a spoiler when I get too excited you see xD And because of that someone already knew the ending of this.

 

My author's note is getting long so I better end this. Enjoy reading guys! Keep supporting this story and I will love you forever! =))

~Liexha Lee-Monoga