Chapter 18

My Boyfriend is not Yours!

I was not able to double check this so sorry for the typo errors and wrong grammar. I was lazy. Here goes...

-----

 

Its saturday. Minho's out for soccer practice so Jinki decided to clean the house. He was bored and he wanted to do something. He wanted to go out but he doesn't remember having any friends so he stayed in the house and clean. 

He was now cleaning Minho's room. It was slightly messy for a few homeworks were scattered around. He arranged his closet which is very messy. How could Minho pick his clothes in their tangled mess, Jinki could only wonder. 

He saw that the top of Minho's closet is in a state of disarray so he grabbed a chair and stood on it. He was standing on his tip toes when the chair gave a shake and eventually fell. He was brought down along with a box. 

"Ouch! Such a clumsy man Jinki. I wonder how you still can walk without going into an accident." He scolded himself. He scanned his surroundings when he saw the box he stumbled down along with. A frowned crossed his face upon seeing the content. It was pictures and more picture along with a small block box. He took it and inspects the box. It was shiny and smooth. It was also light. He dared to open it only to gasp. Inside the elegant black box was a silver ring. It was simply decorated with diamond studs, though it was small that it was barely noticeable. He took it out and inspects it. He squinted his eyes when he noticed an engraving inside. 'J+J=F'. He raised a brow. "What a weird equation." He mumbled. But as his curiosity got the best of him, he placed the ring in his finger only to gasp again on how it fitted perfectly in his slightly chubby finger. Because of that, he immediately took it off as if he was burned. He was confused. He turned to the pictures scattered around and his eyes widen. He was in those pictures but he's not alone. The other one beside him looked familiar. And then he remembered, it was that Jonghyun guy who was the cause of his amnesia. Atleast, that was what Minho told him. 

He frowned. "What am I doing with this Jonghyun guy? Why are we so happy in this picture? Why--" Then he cried in pain when his head started aching. His whole world was spinning . 

'Jinki... I love you...' 

A tear drop fell on Jinki's eyes. He sobbed. "What is going on?" 

 

---

 

Taemin is walking around the mall for the umpteenth times. He was so bored that he went out and strolled. He debated on visiting Jinki but sighed when he remembered that the older still don't know him. So the mall was his only destination (too bad he's broke to play in the arcade). 

He stopped in front of a clothing store when he noticed a neon pink shirt. A smile made its way to his face. "That shirt would look great at Key-hyung. Though, everything suits him but I bet he'll go crazy with this." He said.

Then a solemn look crossed his eyes. He remembered that the Kim's were nowhere in Korea. He wonders where they are and if they would ever come back. "I hope they do. Jonghyun-hyung still have to save Jinki-hyung and I miss Key-hyung..." Then he stopped for a while. He blinked then shook his head. "What am I saying?" He exclaimed, he failed to notice the people looking at him as if contemplating if he's insane or something. "I need to have a break. I'm just tired." He mumbled. 

He ignored his subconscious who said. 'Of what? Walking around?'

 

----

 

Jonghyun raised a brow when he saw his cousin doodling distractedly. It was obvious that the diva was bored. Heck, even he was bored. He's been signing papers ever since he woke up. Contarcts were his breakfast, lunch and would probably be his dinner. He was tired. 

He peaked on what Key was doodling before smirking at what was written.

"Thinking about Taemin?" He asked.

Key was startled when he heard his cousin's voice. He turned to glare at the older. "What?" 

"I said, are you thinking of Taemin?" He repeated. "Do you miss him?" 

Key raised a brow. "Why would I miss him? I'm not thinking about him." He denied.

Jonghyun just smirked. "Really? But this..." He held up the paper Key's been doodling. "...is saying otherwise." 

Key blushed. "Its not what you think!" He said trying to take back his paper. "Give me the damn paper!" 

Jonghyun raised a brow. "Oh really? If you don't miss Taemin then why is T-A-E-M-I-N written in this? And qho would ever think that you could write it in Old english text without the use of a computer? You're quite talented Bummie." Jonghyun teased.

Key glared at him before finally managing to snatch the paper. "Okay fine! I admit! I do think about Taemin and I do miss him. But so what?" He snapped.

Jonghyun smiled. "You like him." He said.

"What of it?" Key bit back. Clearly embarrassed that his secret's been unfolded.

"Are you planning on telling him?" Jonghyun asked again.

"No." 

"Why?" Jonghyun frowned.

"Because I don't stand a chance. He loves Minho and I won't want to be just a spare man." He said.

Jonghyun just sighed sadly.

 

---

 

White.

The walls were white, the floor were pure white. Its nothing but white. Jinki looked ahead and saw white... again. He's been walking for how long, trying to find an exit in this endless path. He don't know where he is or how he get there and all he wanted was to leave. To escape. 

He stopped walking and frowned. He looked staright ahead trying to make of something in that mass of white. But as hard as he squint he saw nothing. Then all of a sudden, a blinding light focused on him. He tried to block the light for its hurting his eyes. 

'Jinki.' 

He heard a voice. He frowned.

'Jinki... I miss you.'

His eyes widen.

'I'll take you back Jinki. I promise.' 

Jinki's breath hitched.

'I love you...'

Then he was frozen in place.

'Jinki...'

'Jinki...'

"Jinki!"

Jinki's eyes snapped open when he felt a hard shake on his shoulders. He blinked as he let his eyes get used to seeing. He turned to his side to see his boyfriend hovering over him with a worried expression. 

"Minho?" He asked groggily. He tried to sat up with the help of Minho.

"Jinki-yah, good thing you're awake." Minho said, relieved.

Jinki blinked. "Wae?" He asked. 

"Well, you've been tossing around when I came to wake you up." Minho explained. "Are you having a bad dream?" 

Jinki frowned. "I don't know." He answered truthfully. He don't know what to call that dream. It was all white. And the voice. It sounds familiar, though he can't point out who. He sighed and glanced at the clock. His eyes widen seeing how late it is. "Omo! I'm going to be late!" 

Minho just watched Jinki worriedly.

 

----

 

"Hey Jjong." Jonghyun looked up from his work when he heard his brother Yesung. 

Jonghyun smiled "Hey hyung. Need something?" 

"Yeah. Appa said he wanted you to attend the meeting later." Yesung informed.

Jonghyun nodded. "Okay. Tell old man, that I'll follow. I just have to review a few proposals." 

Yesung nod in affirmation. "Are you guys really going back to Korea next month?" 

"Yeah." Jonghyun answered, not looking up from his work. "Our school leave were soon to be due. I'm tired of being homeschooled besides, I still have a promise to fulfill." He said. Yesung caught a determination crossed his brother's eyes.

He chuckled. "Wish you luck man. Wish you luck." 

 

----

 

A/n:

Hey guys! I'm back! Actually I've been lingering in Aff for a while. I was just lazy to update. You know, up in Anime world. I miss the old anime so I decided to reminisce for a while xD So you know TezuFuji couple? Haha! I love them! 

Anyway, I'm bringing you this... Uh... I don't know what to call this chapter. But I hope its good. Whose excited for the JongKey's return? Oh! They're coming home soon! Wait for it, ne? :)