Chapter 19

My Boyfriend is not Yours!

 

 

Its been a month and Taemin is beyond lonely. Its been 3 months and one week since Key and Jonghyun left. He really miss the two of them, especially Key. He knew he felt something for the older but he's not sure if he wanted to explore that feelings for the first time he dared to do aomething for love, he was badly rejected. That feeling was quite traumatizing. 

Taemin sighed and once again found himself in front of the Kim residence.

"My feet always bring me here." He said.

He started walking away when he is contented enough that no one is inside the house. He's a meter away from the house when he heardba rather familiar and nostalgic voice.

"Its so nice to be finally back!" The divaish voice said. "I miss the air of Korea!" 

"Right... Is it the air or a certain someone?" A husky voice said. 

Taemin whipped his head back to the direction of the Kim residence with his eyes and mouth wide open. "Its them!" 

 

----

 

"What do you mean a certain someone?" Key asked with a raised brow.

Jonghyun shrugged. "Oh, I don't know." He answered but then a smirk formed on his face when he saw the person running behind his cousin. "Maybe that person approaching us?" 

Key looked behind him just to be glomped causing him to almost stumbled back down but good thing he have fast reflexes -like a cat. Jonghyun noted.

"Huh?" Key was startled.

 Jonghyun smiled.

"Key-hyung! You're back!" Key's eyes widen hearing Taemin's voice. He immediately blushed. 

"T-Taemin?! What are you...?" Key asked. 

Taemin pulled away from the bone crushing hug and smiled at his hyung that he missed so much. "I always go here whenever I miss you." Key blushed while Jonghyun chuckled silently. "You left so suddenly that you never told me where you went." He pouted.

Key smiled and ruffled Taemin's hair. "I'm sorry." He said softly.

Someone cleared hia throat that caused the two of them to be conscious of their position. Key blushed extremely red while Taemin looked sheepish. "Uh... I guess it was just fair to let Taemin here that I'm also back." Jonghyun said with a smile.

Taemin's eyes widen. "Jonghyun-hyung! Good thing you're back! I didn't notice you. Sorry." He apologized.

"Ouch? Please, stop pointing out my flaws when I just got back." Jonghyun pouted. 

Taemin just turned to Key and smiled. "I miss the both of you." He said.

Key blushed and turned away. "W-whatever! L-let's just go inside. It's so hot in here." He stuttered.

Taemin frowned confusedly. Turning to Jonghyun he asked. "Is Key-hyung coming down with a fever? He looked red." 

Jonghyun chuckled and slung an arm over Taemin's shoulder. "It myst be jet lag. You know. We just arrived from the airport, he needs beauty sleep. Maybe you might like to stay over." He said.

 

----------

 

"So how was Jinki?" Jonghyun asked when the three of them was finally settled inside the Kim residence. 

Taemin sipped his tea before answering. "I was not allowed to talk to him. Minho-hyung's eyeimg him like a hawk 24/7." He answered. "But he started going back to school. I always see him." 

"So Minho is still lurking around him, huh." Jonghyun mumbled.

"Yeah. But it doesn't look good. Its not like gow it wanted him to happen." Taemin added.

Key frowned at him. "What do you mean." 

"He's been stressed out lately. Like he's not happy at all." Taemin supplied.

"Do you think he deserve the happiness?" Key commented. "He ruined a perfect relationship and is fooling a poor guy. I don't he's deserving at all. Jinki-hyung, is suffering." 

Everyone fell silent. 

"Anyway, were going back to school by monday." Jonghyun informed.

Taemin's eyes lit up. "Really?" 

"Yeah." Then Jonghyun turned to Taemin. "I wanted to ask you a favor Taemin-ah."

Taemin tilted his head to the side. "What is it?" 

"I want to meet Jinki but I want it to look like an accidental meeting. Let's make use of Jinki's sangtae." He said. 

Taemin just glanced at Key who nodded before he agreed.

 

------------

 

Jinki's walking back home, Minho's not with him because the latter has a soccer practice. He was not looking on his way that caused him to bump into someone. He yelped when his hardly collided with the cemment floor. 

"Ouch!" He hissed. "Why aren't you looking on your way?" He snapped.

"Hey! I was hurt too! You're also not looking on your way." The guy he bumped to retorted and guilt crept up his heart for it was true. 

He sighed. "Oh, sorry. I guess I was just not in the mood. You know, woke up on-- Eh?" Jinki suddenly stopped his words when he managed to look up at the guy he bumped into. 

He couldn't stop his heart from beating wildly in his chest. The guy was maddeningly handsome. Something in the guy just looked familiar to him but he can't point it out. The guy's hair was weird though for it was platinum but aside from that he looked really handsome. 

The guy frowned worriedly. "Hey, are you still there Jinki?" He asked.

Jinki snapped out of his thoughts and frowned at the guy. "You knew me?" He asked.

The guy smiled qnd Jinki's heart skipped a beat. "Yeah. I do. But it seems you don't." The guy looked sad that made his heart clenched in pain.

He looked down. "Sorry. I... I'm suffering from amnesia. I can't remember anything from my past." He said.

The guy smiled. "That's alright." He caressed Jinki's hair. Jinki frowned at the familiarity of that feeling but he just can't point out who. One thing is for sure. It's not Minho's touch. It was from someone more welcomed and his body is accustomed to. "You'll remember it soon." The stranger said retracting his hand and was about to leave when Jinki stopped him.

"Wait!" The stranger turmed to him. "Can I know your name?" 

The stranger smiled but walked away. Jinki just stared at the stranger's retreating back. 

"Who is he?" He asked.

"Why do you want to know him?" Jinki was startled to hear that voice. He turned around and saw Taemin. 

"T-Taemin?" He stuttered.

Taemin smiled. "Hi hyung, long time no see." 

Jinki returned the smile. "Y-yeah. You haven't came to visit since the last time." 

Taemin suddenly looked sad. "Well, Minho-hyung forbade me to talk to you." He informed.

Jinki frowned. "What?"

"Minho-hyung asked me not to go near you anymore. I don't know why though. He's really possessive." Taemin said.

Jinki's frown deepen. "Minho did that?"

Taemin smiled. "Forget about it. Its nice seeing you, hyung." He said and was about to go but stopped. "I wish to chat more with you but I was asked not to so I better leave. Anyway, just want to tell you that Minho-hyung's a fool." He said.

Jinki blinked and called Taemin. "Wait. I... I want to be friends with you again." 

Taemin blinked. "But Minho-hyung said--"

Jinki smiled. "Screw Minho. This is my life and I could choose my friends. Be it a drug addict or a holdapper, its my choice. Don't worry, Minho won't get angry." He said. 

Taemin just smiled in return.

 

---------