~CHAPTER 1~

My Boyfriend is not Yours!

"Jinki! You're boyfriend is waiting for you!" Jinki heard his mother yelled. He smiled hearing his boyfriend is already there waiting for him.

Lee Jinki an Uni student. Business is his major. His boyfriend is Kim Jonghyun. Jonghyun is a music major. They met when they were in second year in college.

Jonghyun followed Jinki aroubd, annoying the nerd. Then Jonghyun saved Jinki hen some old man tried to him. That's where Jinki realized the feelings he's been trying to deny all this time. They got togethr around that time too.

"Where are you going with that midget, Jinki-hyung?" He heard his step brother's voice, he turned around to see his step brother Choi Minho standing by the doo with an unreadable face.

Choi Minho is a second year, college student at Jinki's university. Jinki's father died in an accident a few days before Jinki decided to let Jonghyun meet his parents.

After a few years Jinki's mom remarried. His mother married Mr. Choi. Mr. Choi have a son which is Choi Minho. Jinki is okay with it as long as his mother is happy. Minho is a nice kid. he is really silent but also nice. Though when Jinki decided to let his step brother and step father meet his boyfriend. He got shocked to see Minho all cold, pointing out Jonghyun's height which the latter just laughed it off. Jinki's mother and step father agreed with him, and even threatened Jonghyun that they will hunt him down if he ever hurted him. He remembered laughing because of that while Minho just excused himself out of dinner and isolated himself inside his room.

Jinki sigh. "Minho... Don't call Jonghyun a midget. Remember, he is my boyfriend and I love him..." Jinki scolds.

Minho just shrugged. "Where are you going with him then?"

"Were going to the movies, then dnner." He said. He looked at the mirror one last time before he smiled to Minho and walked past him, not without patting the tall guy on the back. He dashed down the stairs, with Minho fllowing him. He smiled wider , seing Jonghyun talking o his mother animatedly.

"Jongie! Annyeong!" He greeted hugging Jonghyun tightly.

Jonhyun grinned. And pecked him on the lips. "Annyeong Jagiya! Are you ready?" Jonghyun asked. He smiled. Then they bid goodbye to his mother and Minho befor they left.

Minho cringed hearing the endearment Jonghyun said to Jinki. Truth to told. Minho dn't like Jonghyun, simply because, he loves Jinki and wants the guy all to himself. When he first saw Jinki when his father still courrting his step mother. He already liked Jinki, when he siles his eyes turns into cesent moon, whenever Jinki talk to him or even tried to have a conversation wih him. He finds Jinki's voice sweet and gentle. And he likes it. He also knew Jinki have a boyfriend. Because he would always excuse himself whenever his phone rings.

One time when Jinki excused himself to answer his phone. He followed silently also muttering his excuse. Just the he heard him saying. "I love you too, Jongie~" Then the call ended. He then goes back to the living room, which soon followed by Jinki.

His most dreaded moment is when Jinki formally introduced his "Jongie" which turned out to be Kim Jonghyun. He always acted cold twards the guy, as he don't want him to be close to his Jinki. And now Jinki is going on a date with that midget. He doesn't want it. So he fished out his phone and called his friend Taemin. He knows Taemin likes him, the younger guy is very obvious but too bad he loves Jinki.

"Hello? Minho-hyung?" He heard Taemin's voice.

He smiled. "Hello Taeminnie... Would you like to go to movies?" He asked.

"... Umm... S-Sure... I-I would love too!" He heard Taemin stutter.

He smirked. "Okay! Let's meet infront of the cinema!" Then he hanged up.

"Sorry Taemin.. But I wont let that midget have my precious Jinki..." He said to himself. A plan in mind.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay! This is the chapter one! 
I don't know if you guys will like this.. Though I hope you do... =]]]
Anyway.... I hope you like it please leave a comment!
If you do i will give you this -> ♥♥♥
Minna~ Daisuki!!!! >.<