~CHAPTER 2~

My Boyfriend is not Yours!

 

  Minho stands in front of the cinemas waiting for Taemin to arrive. He already bought 2 movie tickets for the both of them. Good thing Jinki always writes whatever he’s going to do and where specifically on that particular day.

  He saw Taemin approaching him, smiling brightly but not as bright as his Jinki. Yes, he always call Jinki “his” and he will do anything just to make Jinki his own.

“Hyung! Mianhae! My mom made me run some errands.” Taemn excused.

   Minho smiled. “That’s fine… Let’s go?”

   Taemin nodded, just like Minho thought Taemin didn’t ask him anything about the movie, because Taemin isn’t someone to ask about anything as long as he is with Minho.

    They get inside. Minho is searching for a seat when Taemin found one but Minho dragged him somewhere.

“Hyung?” Taemin whispered while glancing at Minho’s hand who grasped his little ones. He can feel the warmness of Minho’s palm on his skin.

    Minho smiled at him. “I saw a nice seat right over there.” Minho said pointing on a row of seat not that far from them. “It’s not too near and not too far.” Minho explained he smiled in return.

    When they got to the sat Minho talks about, Minho gasped.

“Jinki-hyung?” Minho whispered so that only the guy can hear, so they won’t disturb the others.

    Jinki turned around to the source of the voice. And his eyes widen.

“Minho? I thought you’re not planning on going out?” Jinki whispered back.

“Well I invited my friend Taemin to watch this movie my friend suggested.” Minho explained.

    Jinki smiled and turned to Jonghyun.

“Jongie… Minho is here…” Jinki whispered to Jonghyun who looked at Minho and Taemin quite surprised.

“Hello Minho-ah… Who’s the kid beside you?” Jonghyun asked.

    Minho felt his left eye twitch hearing Jonghyun’s voice. He tapped Taemin’s shoulder to get his attention.

“This is Lee Taemin… My friend.” Minho said coldly. Only Jonghyun and Taemin noticed the tone but shrugs it off, Jinki just smiles at Taemin. “And this is Lee Jinki… My… Step brother.” He added saying Jinki’s name softly. And once again Taemin and Jonghyun noticed it. Jonghyun frowned a little.

“Aigoo~ Taemin-ah is so cute! Key will like you!” Jinki squealed earning a glare from the others, while Taemin blushed because of the compliment.

“Oh? This is bad then~ Jinki is now attracted on someone else.” Jonghyun said faking a pout.

       Minho snorts quietly, Jinki laughed and pecked Jonghyun. “Don’t worry~ I still love you Jongie~” Jinki said sweetly.

       Jonghyun chuckled and kissed Jinki.

       Minho cringed at what Jinki said. He really want to sweep Jinki off his feet and kiss him senseless but the Jonghyun would punch him and people will see. Commotion is the last thing in his mind. While Jinki is first.

        They watched the movie silently.  Sometimes Minho would brush his fingers into Jinki and let it stays for a second or two.

        Taemin is not really sure if Minho is doing it on purpose. The way he would stretch his hands and sneakily place it at the back of Jinki’s seat or the way Minho would accidentally brush his fingers to Jinki and let it stays for a bit too long. He looked down, and now that he think about it, Minho didn’t even paid attention to him, it seems like he is not even there. He sighs, and tried to focus his attention to the movie.

          Jonghyun noticed it too. The way Jinki’s step brother would look at his boyfriend, and acts cold towards him. He always thought that maybe Minho just hated him, but if he looks closely now, anyone would think that Minho liked Jinki. He frown, he holds Jinki’s hand intertwining it. Jinki looked at him and smiled as he leaned in and gave him a peck on his cheek before focusing on the movie. And he is sure he didn’t imagine it, the way Minho glared at him.

What’s wrong with you Choi Minho… What are you thinking. He thought.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2! 
I don't know what to say~
Thank you for suscribing! and commenting! 
I really appreciate it all~ I'll work hard for this and make it better!

Thank you~ *bows*