~CHAPTER 3~ part 1

My Boyfriend is not Yours!

 

After the movie, Minho insisted for them to join him and Taemin for dinner. Even though Jonghyun declined, Jinki insisted. He thought this is the right time for Minho and Jonghyun to bond. He always wanted them to be good friends.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Jonghyun and Mino both pulled out a chair. And look at each other.

Is he pulling a chair for Taemin or for my Jinki? Jonghyun thought.

Jinki-hyung is my step brother right? So it’s kind a reasonable if I pulled a chair for him right? Minho thought.

Jinki smiled and sat at the chair Jonghyun pulled for him, Jonghyun pecked him before sitting down. And once again he noticed Minho’s face darkened.

Now I’m not imagining it. Jonghyun thought.

Jinki frowned. He and Jonghyun are already on their seat while Minho and Taemin is still standing.

“Minho-ah, Taemin-ah when are you two going to sit? Look Taemin-ah, Minho-ah pulled a chair just for you…” Jinki said smiling.

Taemin hesitated for a minute before smiling and settling down on the seat Minho pulled “for him”.

Taemin is not blind, he can see it all. The way Minho look at Jinki or the way he talks to him. He can see it all and it hurts him.   He really loves Minho.

It all started during Taemin’s first day.

Flashback

He is new. He doesn’t know anyone. Just as he stepped inside his classroom, he saw all of his classmates looking at him. As the class started, to his relief it went smoothly. But through his bad luck, when he enters the cafeteria, he was being shoved. And fell face flat on the floor.

All the students inside the cafeteria started laughing. Taemin felt his tears coming, but then a low voice was heard.

“What are you doing?” The voice said, as he looked up he saw a very handsome guy with big brown eyes glaring at the students who pushed him.

“What is it to you?” The student said.

“You do know that bullying is against the schools law, and if anyone is caught bullying, that person will be expelled in an instant.” The handsome guy said.

The student looks so scared for a minute. “Who are you?” The student said.

The handsome guy rolled his eyes. “Just someone, who knows better” he said extending his hand for Taemin to grasped, which what Taemin did.

“Are you alright? You fell pretty hard.” The guy said worriedly, Taemin just nod.

“The little newbie can’t protect himself because he is weak~ Tsk! Fine… I won’t bother that toothpick anymore.” The student said as he left along with his friends.

The handsome guy can just shook his head.

“I’m sorry about that. Your first day of school is really bad isn’t t?” The guy said chuckling.

Taemin smiled. “No… though thank you… umm...”

“Minho… Choi Minho… I’m a sophomore.” The handsome guy, who is now known as Minho said.

“Drop the honorifics, I’m just a year older than you, you’re a freshmen right?” Taemin nodded.

“Yes… but I will still call you hyung.” He said smiling. “Anyway hyung, I’m Lee Taemin.”

Minho smiled. And Taemin knows he is in love just because of that smile.

“Minho-ah! C’mon! Let’s eat!” Someone by the cafeteria door yelled.

“Wait hyung! I’ll just buy my snack!” He yelled back and smiled to Taemin. “I better go before my hyung drags me. Bye Taemin-ah, be careful.” Then he left. Taemin can only look at his retreating back. He placed his hands on his chest feeling his heart beats fast.

He sniled. Lee Taemin is inlove.

End of flashback

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Part 1! I split this into two... 
My fingers are numb and I don't know why...
Anyway... For those wh suscribed I really love you guys!
thank you so much!
 

please read my other fic...
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/376658/prince-love-bunny-eunhaekyumin

it's the very firts kpop fic I've ever written please read this and tell me  if it's okay...

oh! Feel free to comment on this chapter~ *bows*