Chapter 16

My Boyfriend is not Yours!

"It's your fault right?" Taemin asked. 

Minho looked at Taemin lazily. "What is?" 

"Jinki-hyung hates Jonghyun-hyung now. I know you're behind it." Taemin said, jaw clenched in control anger.

Minho chuckles. "Me? C'mon Taemin, you don't think I can go that far right?" He said. "Manipulating Jinki. My brother?" 

Taemin snorted. "I think you can even do worse things for the sake of your stupid love." 

Minho frowned, clearly angered of what he just said. "Stupid love? My love for Jinki isn't stupid! Its true love!" He hissed.

"True love?! Don't with me! When would it sink in to your head that Jinki-hyung doesn't love you? He loves Jonghyun-hyung and will only love him! Don't be stupid!" Taemin snapped. "You're just a brother for him!"

"Can't you see Taemin? Jinki just pushed Jonghyun away. How can you say that Jinki still love him? He don't anymore." Minho said. Then he smrked at Taemin. "How about you Taemin, When are you going to let go of your feelings for me? You clearly heard from me that I don't love you."

Taemin returned the smirk with a smile. "Actually, I already did. Because I realized that you're not worthy with my ing pure love!" He spat on Minho's face.

Minho just clenched his fist as Taemin left.

 

--

 

Its been two months since Jinki got discharged from the hospital. He learned that he is now living with Minho in the same roof. If Jinki would admit it, he feels like something is missing. Something like a part of him is gone. Everything around him felt so foreign. Whenever he go to sleep, Minho would kiss him, Minho would hug him but its like something is off. Its not the same lips that he craved for, its not the same chest he hugs. Its all different like its not... Minho.

But he pushed all those thoughts away and ignored the emptiness inside him. 

Jinki is on his way to the kitchen when he heard two voices quarelling.

"Congratulations Minho-hyung. Jonghyun-hyung and Key-hyung is gone and I don't know where they are!" Taemin glared at Minho who just raised a brow at him.

"What do you mean?" Minho asked.

"I went to the Kim residence yesterday and its empty. They left already." Taemin informed.

Minho sighed. "Don't tell me you're blaming me on that one too." He said.

"Yes I am." Taemin said frankly. "They left because of you and your selfishness. If you just let go, everything would still be fine by now. As far as I can see, everything was fine until you came into the picture." He said.

Jinki frowned. He don't have any idea on what's going on. He don't know why that Jonghyun and whoever that Key is involved in this. Questions started formulating in his head causing it to throb in pain. He couldn't take the pain so he rushed to his room and closed the door softly so he would not disturb the two arguing behind. When the pain eased away, he felt arms circling its way on his waist. 

"I love you Jinki." Minho said softly, nuzzling Jinki's hair. 

Jinki can't answer that.

 

--

 

Minho isn't dumb. He knew that Jinki is still doubting about his story because he could feel him hesitantly hugging him or hesitantly kissing him back. He hated how faithful Jinki's heart is to Jonghyun. 

Everytime he would go further than kissing, Jinki would refuse. He would say that he's not feeling well or he's not in the mood. Its making him frustrated but he can't let Jinki see that. He is afraid to know why because he already knew why. 

Jinki is near him, just an arms length but it seems like he was actually miles away to Minho. Like he was never really there beside Minho. He was thinking of letting him go but he can't. This is his chance. Fate arranged this so that he could have the love he always wanted. And he won't waste it. He will never waste it. He love Jinki and he will do everything just to have him. 

Part of him says, he's getting crazy and desperate. That he looked so pitiful but a bigger part of him says that this is what he want. He's been wishing to happen. Is he just going to waste it? No. 

As long as Jinki have that Amnesia, he will never let Jinki go. Also, he just learned that Jonghyun's not here anymore. 

'He must've let him go already.' He thought.

 

--

 

Taemin's lonely. He admits that starting from the day that Key and Jonghyun left, he felt incomplete. He can't help but somehow miss Key. He's being dependet to Key without him knowing. He would sometimes get the older guy's attention whenever he'stoo focused on his cousin. He sounds stupid but he felt jealous of Jonghyun for being so comfortable with Key but he brushed it off because they're relatives so ofcourse they're close.

He also can't say he's falling inlove with the older because that would be unfair. he knew that he's still hanged up on Minho and he hate himself for that. 

He sighed. He could feel a headache coming. "Hyung, where are you?" He mumbled.

 

--

 

"Jjong, why did you decided to go back here when you know we left a big problem in Korea?" Key asked Jonghyun whose busy skimming papers.

Both him and Jonghyun was in Osaka along by the words of Jonghyun's brother, Kim Jongwoon.

"I came here to help them manage the company." Jonghyun answered still not looking at Key. 

"I know that. But why?" Key asked again.

"To make my old man happy." Jonghyun answered.

Key snorted. "Then what about Jinki-hyung? What are you planning?" He said clearly.

Jonghyun looked up to Key. "I'm still not giving up Key if that's what you want to know." 

Key's feature softened when he heard that. It makes him at ease knowing that he's cousin won't give up. He hope that the two of them will be together again. 

 

--

 

Jinki is bored. He has been in their house, cleaning the already cleaned house. Minho was out with his teammates for their soccer pratice and school. He finally decided to go out and stroll around the neighborhood or maybe go to the mall.

Minho didn't want him to go outside and he don't know why. One time he asked, he was answered with a "Its dangeros outside Jinki. Its better for you to stay inside." Jinki isn't a child, he's just sufering from amnesia and the numerous times he tripped was not enough to cause him his life. Unless a serial killer was lurking outside which he doubt.

Jinki noticed the park and smiled. He felt a pang of jelousy seeing a lot of students running along so they wouldn't be late. Some are just fooling around. Jinki felt sad. He missed school. He'll tell Minho that he's going back to school, he can't just keep him locked up in their house forever. 

When his eyes darted towards the secluded area of the park, he felt something inside him snapped. His head started spinning, flashes of memories entered his mind, he could see blurry image of someone being beaten up. Five hooded boys laughing, Jinki coouldn't see the face of the guy being beaten up but he's sure the guy was calling him. The guy is muttering his name. 

Jinki cupped his head as he crouched down the grass. "Aaaah!" He hissed softly.