Chapter 17

My Boyfriend is not Yours!

Its been one week and Jinki's now back in school. He talked with Minho, they fought in the middle of the coversation when Minho started saying some pointless things but in the end Jinki won. He's determined to go back to school and Minho can't do anything to change his mind. He couldn't remember some of his classmates but its okay, the news about Jinki's accident reached them and they all understood him. They're jus worried about is health. Aside form those, Jinki's doing good with school that he think its all natural to him.

"Hey Jinki!" One of Jinki's classmate greeted him as he fixed his things.

Jinki looked confused at first. "H-hey...?" He asked. He forgot the name of this guy.

The guy chuckled. "I'm Soohyun." The guy introduced.

Jinki smiled apologetically at Soohyun. "Mianhae Soohyun-ssi. I can't really remember you." 

Soohyun smiled. "That's okay. I understand. You can also drop the honorifics too. Our 's not that long." He said. 

Jinki nodded. "Anyway, do you need something Soohyun?" He asked.

Soohyun shook his head. "Not really. I just wanted to know, how are you?" He sai.

Jinki sighed. He was already tired of people asking him if he's okay. He just lost his memories, not a limb. "I'm fine. Minho's taking good care of me." He answered.

Soohyun nodded. "That's good then. Your parents woul be so proud of Minho." 

Jinki got confused. "Huh?" He asked. 

"I mean, Minho's taking care of his brother while their parents are out for a trip." Soohyun said. "If I didn't know better I'll think Minho's older than you." Then he chuckled. Jinki was silent for a while. Soohyun glanced down to his watch and widen his eyes. "Omo! I'm going to be late for work! See you tomorrow Jinki!" 

When Soohyun left, Jinki was left alone and confused.

 

--

 

"Minho, are we really a couple?" Jinki asked while they're having dinner.

Minho's spoon froze in mid-air as he stared at Jinki confusedly. "Yeah. Wae?" He asked.

"Someone told me that we are brothers." Jinki said. 

Minho frowned. "Who?" 

"You don't need to know who. I just want to know why he said that." Jinki said, casting aside his food.

Minho looked down to his food. "We told them we're brothers since you wanted our relationship as a secret." He answered. "You don't want to let others know because rumours spread fast in school." He explained. Jinki was silent for a while, Minho looked up and placed a chicken on Jinki's plate. "Forget about that now Jinki and eat this. I made it especially for you. You love chicken right?" Jinki forced a smile an started eating the food. He somehow can't digest Minho's story.

 

--

 

"Jjong, I'm bored." Key whined while splayed on the couch lazily.

Jonghyun turned to him with a raised brow. "Then what do you want me to do?" He asked. 

"Well, it would be amusing to see you dance around while ." Key said, inspecting his nails. 

Jonghyun frowned. "Dance around what?" He spat. "Why would I do that for you?" He asked.

Key's serious for a while before shrugging. "Well, I told you it would be amusing." He said. "But it would be really disgusting. I don't ant to see your fate body." 

Joghyun glared at him. "Fat body? Excuse me? I'm not fat. I am very much well-defined and y! I'll show you if you want." He said, losening his tie. 

Key rolled his eyes. "Don't bother I'm not interested. Save it for Jinki-hyung." He said, going back to inspecting his neatly polished nails. 

Jonghyun snorted and went back to his work. It was silent for a while before Key whined again.

"I'm still bored~!" Jonghyun just rolled his eyes at that.

 

--

 

Jinki and Minho were spending their time on the couch. They're not cuddling though, just sitting together. thighs not even touching. Somehow, Jinki can't even force himself to initiate a hug between them. Jinki was spacing out when a thought came to his mind. He turned to Minho and frowned.

"Minho, can I ask something?" Jinki asked.

Minho turned to him with a smile. "Yeah sure, go ahead." He said.

"Where's my parents?" He asked. He felt Minho stiffen beside him and it made him wonder why.

"Y-your parents?" Minho stuttered. Jinki frowned and waited for Minho to answer him. "You see Jinki, you never wanted to talk about it before but..." He swallowed. "Theyre dead." 

Jinki frowned hearing that and remained silent again.

 

--

 

Later that night, Jnki kept on tossing around. He can't sleep. The thought of his parents being dead made him restless.

"Were my parents really dead?" Jinki asked no one in particular. Then he stood up and looked around. His room were bare aside from a bookshelf which is full of books. There is nothing more. He looked around to search for any pictures but hecant find any. "Why is our house so bare? Why dont we have any pictures in here?" He asked, then sighed. "Everything seems weird somehow."

 

--

 

The whole room fell silent when Minho slammed his fist on the table. He glared at Taemin who's staring at him in anger.

"Shut up Taemin! How long are you going to keep on pestering me?!" Minho hissed. 

"As long as you let your selfishness get the best of you!" Taemin answered.

" Taemin! Stop meddling with my life! This is what I wanted and I'm not just going to ruin it! My happiness is within my reach and I won't let it go!" Minho said.

People could only look at them while arguing. 

"Does your happiness means pain to others? Are you happy that you're hurting others just to get that ing happiness of yours?!" Taemin spat.

"I'm happy yes! I don't care if they're hurting as long as I'm not!" Minho said. "Don't you get it? I'm not going to let go of him no matter what!"

Taemin looked at Minho with disgusted face. "I pity you Minho-hyung." He said. "I didn't know you could stoop that low." 

Minho shrugged Taemin's words off. "Stop it. Atleast I'm doing everything to get the love I deserve. He said.

Taemin laughed mockingly. "Woah! Love you eserve?" He chuckled. "The last time I checked you're not the one he loved. How could you say you deserve his love? You stole him." Then he smirked at Minho. "And how could you even say you deserve his love? You don't deserve his love or anyone's love for that matter." And he left.

When Taemin left him alone, Minho fell on his seat roughly, sighing in exasperation. He glanced around the room, noticing the others looking at him. 

"What are you all looking at?" He barked and the others looked away.

 

--

 

Its been a busy day for Jonghyun. He's been signing papers, writing proposals reading the company's develpmet report and attending board meetings. He feel so ing tired he could fall asleep on the spot.

He looked at the window of his office and observes the brightly lit city of Osaka. He could see the colorful lights of the different establishments, the none existent traffic on the streets and observing how small the passer bys from his place. He smiled. He walked even closer to the window and stared at the sky. The stars are shinning brightly and making him relax.

"Jinki-yah, are you looing at the same sky like me?" Jonghyun mumbled. "You know, I miss you so much it hurts. I want to hug you, kiss you and bury myself deep inside you. I miss your sweet scent, your beautiful smile, your soulful eyes. I miss you." He said as his fingers traced the sky through the winow, still staring at the dark sky, as if he's seeing Jinki. "You may not be by side at this moment, but I swear to God Jinki, I'll get you back and I'll make sure Minho will never take you away from me." He declared as he clenched his hands and his eyes hardened. 

 

--

 

Jinki don't know why but the sky attracted him tonight. He's in their balcony staring at the sky. He don't know why, but he suddenly missed something. Maybe someone. He don't know who. 

He sighed. "Why am I feeling like this? What's wrong with me?" The he sniffed. His eyes widen and traced his face. he could feel his tears running down his cheeks and it puzzled him. "Why am I crying." He sobbed as he stared back up the sky.

 

--

 

A/n: 

I completely edited this from what I wrote. Hahaha! Will Jinki's memory come back? I hope so. Jonghyun's missing Jinki so much. Me either Jjong. I haven't seen, held and hugged Jinki since forever! xD Why don't you just fly back to Korea and kidnap Jinki!? Forget your damn company! Its not going to give you babies! Ooops! So does Jinki xD

Oh! Shut up me! I'm being a lazy author these past few days and my class is about to start next week. Believe me or not, I don't think I'm ready yet. I mean, I don't think I'll ever going to be ready for College! xD I'm a pitiful kid xD Waah! I'm talking to much. Please someone kill me for I'm a pathetic person xD Just kidding! I need to finish this fic first before I vanish from this world xD What am I saying? Blame it on the heat! xD

Okay. Now I really need to shut up xD Enjoy guys! And oh! I'm so thankful to those who read this and extremely grateful for those who upvoted and commented. I really appreciate it. Please stick with this story until the end and enjoy it =) 

Don't worry its not going to end anytime soon. This story is far from over =D I'm just feeling so sentimental today. 

Wahahahahahaha! This is for real now. I'm going to shut up for real xD