HYUNA AND JUNHYUNG MISERY NIGHT

Mystery From The Start

Junhyung POV

Junhyung have been a relationship with Hara since 2 years ago but was hiding from the media. Hara always will say that she wants to focus in her career that she doesn’t want to get married any sooner. However for Junhyung, he wants to start a family at a very young age even he was an idol now. And this always causes Junhyung and Hara will quarrel or fight about. Finally Junhyung decide to propose to Hara for once and have prepared everything to get a YES from Hara.

“I hope that she will say yes to me”. Junhyung nervously saying while waiting for Hara to arrive his house.

DING DONG

“OK. SHE’S HERE.” Junhyung saying to himself and walking to the door and open the door for Hara.

During the dinner Junhyung was so nervously that he keeps mumbling to himself. He keeps trying to keep himself cool from getting too nervous but nonetheless the result is a no.

After dinner they were sitting on the balcony and sitting together and looking up the night gaze. Suddenly, Junhyung knee down with one knee with the ring box in his hand and say “Goo Hara, will be you marry me?”. His actions cause Hara shock and keep silent. Without saying anything, Hara close the box ring and with this action Junhyung know that he was being rejected.

”You know that I want to focus with my career.” Hara say in a sad tone

“Getting married wouldn’t stop you from concentrating on your career. You still an idol after we marry. We can get married without anyone knows.” Junhyung say trying to keep himself from blowing off

 “NO!. You just don't understand. How can a marriage to be preserved from the media? They will find out sooner or later and my career to be endured. Junhyung you know that I love you and always will but now I don’t want to get married so early. We have been in a secret relationship for 2 years and already we have so many difficulties from hiding. Why do you keep doing this when you already know that answer?” Hara shout with tears falling off from her eyes.

“FINE! I will never propose to you again. “Junhyung shouted and stomp out of his house and bequeathed to the club he always goes for drinking after having fought with Hara.

Junhyung sit in at the empty sit start drinking beer with tears dripping off. And suddenly there was a lady sitting beside him and order alcohol and drink like there is no tomorrow and keep muttering something. From mumbling to shouting out loud but no one can hear at the club was bursting with music. Junhyung start to laugh because of her talking. And these cause her to turn and shout at Junhyung.

“YAH. WHAT YOU LAUGHING AT” That girl shouting at Junhyung

“I’m laughing at you. Why you cry?” Junhyung found this very interesting girl

“NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!” she shouts back to Junhyung.

“Ok. If you don’t want to say is fine but since you are here alone and I’m also. Why don’t we drink together?” with that Junhyung start to order different type of alcohol and start to drink with her.

 

Hyuna POV

Hyuna was wearing very nerdy glasses with simple clothing standing in front of the company waiting Kai to pick her up for date. Their last date was 2 months ago and she really does miss him a lot. Even though they will call one another when they free but this can’t compare to having her hugging Kai. The warmth she receives from Kai will help her to forget many things. At last she saw Kai car stop in front of her and hop on.

After Hyuna hop on, Kai kisses Hyuna lip that he misses so much. From a simple peck to passionately kiss and stop for a break. Hyuna smiling brightly to Kai and Kai kiss her forehead before helping Hyuna to buckle the safety belt for her and drive off for dinner.

Of course, Kai require disguising as he was a member of EXO. After dinner they when for a walk hand in hand and walk to the nearest park. They will talk about everything that when through and fill up all information to one another. Suddenly Kai says something that Hyuna can’t believe he will say.

“Will you drop out from 4minute?” Kai says with a serious tone.

Hyuna trying to absorb what Kai just say. “W…… What did you just say?”

“I’m asking will you drop out from 4minute for me?” Kai repeated.

“Why? You know that being an idol was my dream and how hard I have convinced my father to allow me to become an Idol?” Hyuna ask.

“Do you know how painful am I when I heard other idol talk about you and yet I can’t say anything that claims that you are mine? I can’t stop them from them looking at you. AND I HATE IT” Kai say controlling his tone.

“I don’t care what others say about me. I just know that I do love you. No one can be replaced even I can’t tell everyone that you belong to me.” Hyuna say with a concern knowing what Kai scared of what.

“MY HATE NOT ONLY THAT. I HATE THE WAY YOU WEAR. I HATE IT WHEN ALL PEOPLE ATTENTION WAS ON YOU. I HATE ALL THE GUYS EYES WITH LUST IN THEIR EYES LOOKING AT YOU. I HATE IT WHEN YOU ACT ALL TY.” Kai snaps without thinking what he has enunciated.

“Oh. So even you say I’m a . I thought that you understand me the most but it turns out that actually you are not”. Hyuna start tearing up after hearing from the person that she though that know her well and will support her no matter what happen with disappointment.

“If that’s the case we should just break up. I will not abandon my dream just like that. I don’t care what others say about me as I know you will support me and will always be there for me. But it turns out that you the same as the rest.” Hyuna say while taking off the ring that she and Kai have it since high school and turn away with tear can’t stop dropping off.

Hyuna sending a message to her member that she wouldn’t be home today. She doesn’t want her member worry about her and yet she doesn’t know who she can confront with and don’t know where she can go. She walks with her tears dripping down filling with memories with Kai moment. With an absent minded, she just walks into a club and just chose an empty sit at the bar table and order alcohol to drink. She sudden heard someone laughing and turns to him.

“YAH. WHAT YOU LAUGHING AT” Hyuna shout at him

“I’m laughing at you. Why you crying?” he ask

“NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!” Hyuna shouts back to him and turn back drinking her alcohol.

“Ok. If you don’t want to say is fine but since you are here alone and I’m also. Why don’t we drink together?” with that he start to order different type of alcohol and Hyuna start to drink with him.