One Day Before The Wedding (Hyuna)

Mystery From The Start

 

One Day Before The Wedding

Hyuna was sitting at the stair with her leg soak in the sea water. She look down into the sea water saw her own reflection. 2 weeks ago she was being told that she was pregnant and tomorrow she will be getting marry to someone that she doesn’t love. This path wasn’t a choice for her. It was a no choice path for her. She need to keep the reputation for both family and as a mother of her child. She know that a child without a father can’t grew up in a proper environment. She even came to the thought of abortion but was stopped.

 

Flash Back

1 Day before they flying over to Maldives for preparation of their wedding, Mr Kim and Mr Yong release the news that both their child going to get marry, a lot of reporter start to surround the mansion. Mr Kim and Mr Yong child was always keep as a secret away from the media. No photo of how they look like. No information of where they study at. And this time they only release news stated that both their child will be getting marry. Date and venue was never stated and the media was urging to find out more but yet nothing. Because of their safety and their identity both Hyuna and Junhyung was settle down at other place. Kai have call Hyuna for meet up but because Hyuna currently can’t go anywhere, so she decide to invite Kai to the house.

“I saw the news. Is it true?”

“Yeah.” Hyuna look down

“Wae? Have to give up your dream?”

“Ani. My dream will still carry on even I’m married.”

“THAN WHY? WHY YOU GETTING MARRY?” Kai voice raise startle Hyuna a bit but she keep quiet

“ANSWER ME.” Kai shouted

“Be….because……I….I’m pr…..” Hyuna stuttering

“YOU WHAT?”

“I’m pregnant.” Hyuna say softly

“YOU PREGNANT? HOW CAN THAT BE?”

“It was a mistake, an accident.”

“So you getting marry because you pregnant?”

“Ye.”

“Why you never told me about this when we last meet?”

“I wasn’t know that I was pregnant until last week.”

“Do you love him?” Kai looking at Hyuna

“Ani. I never love him. It was a mistake, an accident from the start. I don’t know it will turn out like that.”

There was silent inside the room

“Kai. If you were me what will you do?”

Kai remain silent

“Do you believe that I came to a mind of having abortion?”

“MWO? WAE?”

“It was a mistake. If this child was born he/she will never be love. It was an accident from the start. I don’t love him so do him. ” Hyuna start to cry.

Kai hug Hyuna tightly. He can feel her depression. He can feel her pain. It hurts him. The person he love most getting marries not because of happiness. “Don’t cry Hyun. Don’t cry.”

“I think Hyun child will be as beautiful as you. As adorable as you. As talent as you. So don’t ever think of abortion. This child was a gift for you whether it was a mistake a not.” Kai wipe Hyun tear away

“Even this child father doesn’t love him/her, this child still has your love and others love. So be strong, don’t regret the decision you have make and I know you know that. That’s why in the end you never when for abortion.”

“I will be there for you whenever you need.”

Kai quietly hug Hyuna. From a crying sound to a sniff sound he still remain the same position.

“Aish. You see you cry too much. Look at you, your eyes now swollen and red. Come. Let’s go wash your face.” Kai pull Hyuna up from the chair

When walking to the washroom they heard someone crying. They follow the voice and open the door wondering who was crying. Hyuna strength was gone. The scenes she saw away her strength. Kai immediately carry Hyuna away. “Junhyung Beast was Hyuna future husband? Isn’t that Kara Hara?” Kai thought

 

JUNHYUNG AND HARA KISSING IN THAT ROOM

 

End of Flash Back

 

Hyuna tears start to fall off again. The scene was stuck inside her head. She feels that she have force to separate Junhyung and Hara because of her. “If I’m not pregnant, Junhyung and Hara will be together.” She start to hit her belly hard. She blames herself for getting pregnant. She blame herself that she never when abortion. She blames herself for everything and she start to cry hard. All Hyuna receive was pain. The pain that no one can understand. The pain, the sorrows were flowing inside Hyuna. She feel helpless and useless. “My life was joke. My fate was a joke. KIM HYUNA. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST JOKE EVER” Hyuna shouted with all her might.

“Hyunnieeeeeee. You have one message” Hyuna phone ring

From: Best Friend Kai

To: Cutie Hyun

“No matter what happen I’m always there for you and support you. Don’t take all the blame into yourself. Remember you are loved by many people including me”

“Knock Knock”

“Hyunnie. Is umma. Are you asleep?”

“Neh~~” Hyuna shout wiping her tears away clear her sadness away

“How my baby girl? Still not sleeping? Tomorrow you need to wake up early.”

“Ummaaaaaa.” Hyuna whine and hug her mother

“Aigoo. Going to be someone wife you still so whiny” Mrs Kim hug Hyuna back and sit on the stair with their feet soak inside the sea water.

“Isn’t here beautiful?” Mrs Kim answer.

“Neh~” Hyuna close her eyes still hug her mother tight

“Hyunnie-ah. I know you being crying for this past day. I know that forcing you to marry someone you don’t love you wouldn’t feel blessed and wouldn’t get happiness. And I know you having a lot of hard time. But no matter what happen in the future I will always as your mother hug you tightly and stay beside you.”

Hyuna start to cry again.

“Do you know that you were a great gift I receive on my birthday? When I know I was pregnant and was a baby girl I was overjoy with your father. I say to myself that I want to pour all my love for this child. Do you know that when you just born we thought that Kyu will get jealous of you but however when you born he say that “I will protect my baby sister and make sure no one bully her and make her cry.” He even hugs you to sleep. HE doesn’t even allow other people to carry you. You my precious daughter and will always be. I will give you all my love for you and my grandchild. So be strong Hyunnie. Your father, your brother and I will always be there for you.”

Hyuna hug her mother tighter. Hyuna want to get strength from her mother.

Mrs Kim was here because she heard Hyuna shouting and she clearly heard what she shout. She want to give her strength to her precious daughter. 

“Oh ya. Kyu say that he can’t make it for your wedding. But he say he will give you a surprise when you back. And Hyunnie. Are you going still be an idol after you give birth? You know being an idol and a mother of a child is not easy. Have you told Junhyung about your identities?”

“My dream of becoming an idol will not change even I’m a child mother. No. I never told Junhyung any of it. So you must tell appa not to say anything. He will only need to know I work as a fashion designer, a minster daughter the rest he doesn’t need to know.” Hyuna say strongly

“OK. I will tell your father about that. But are you going to hide from him forever? You going to live with him and he’s under same company as yours. Is not that easy do you know that?”

“I will hide it as long as I can. And he doesn’t need to know. My group mystery will be remain the same so no change will be make.”

“Ok, if you say so. Come. Now go to sleep. Tomorrow you going to turn into a panda bride if you don’t sleep now” Mrs Kim pull Hyuna to bed and cover her.

“Good night, Hyunnie” Mrs Kim kiss Hyuna forehead and left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

Author Note

How can Junhyung kiss Hara when Hyuna was around?

Hyuna blame herself too much that she hurting herself. Be strong Hyunnie.

Next chapter will be Junhyung night.

When I writing this I almost going to cry. The pain of Hyuna having is not words that can be explain. The pain, the blame she carry was the most painful she now feeling. She want to return Junhyung to Hara. The burden she carry causes her pain. Will she able to overcome the pain?

Remember continue to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

Thank you.