Unborn Child

Mystery From The Start

Hyuna was pregnant for 4 months. 4minute time to time will visit Hyuna and stay over when Junhyung was not home because of his schedule as an idol. Recently Junhyung become busier that he frequently not home but Hyuna was very understanding and tell Junhyung not to worry about her. Even though this is what Hyuna told Junhyung however she feel lonely whenever Junhyung was not home at night. She always try her best not to show out not to worry her member. Everyday Junhyung will still call her and ask her how was she and send her some warm message with his selca to make Hyuna laugh.

Hyuna was looking at the frame and she was smiling. 3 month ago, the wall was hanging empty frame but now the frame start to fill up with their photo their moment. Their BTS wedding photo which was took by Junhyung mother. The accident kiss they have. The Koala Hyuna hugging tree and some with BEAST and 4minute group photo. All photo fill with laughter and moment that can’t be forgotten. She feels happiness, warm and a feeling that can’t use words to explain.  Hyuna doesn’t know what this feeling she has but she was trying not to bother too much. Junhyung did promise saying that he want to make this marriage right but Hyuna sometime still feel insecure. She still thinks that maybe one day she has to leave this place or doesn’t she really need to.

Ding Dong

Hyuna was wondering who that was since is already quite late. When Hyuna open she saw Hara standing in front of her. Without prompting question to Hara, Hyuna invited Hara in.

“Look like Junhyung really put in effort for you.” Hara say walking around and when to the instrumental room

“Do you want to drink anything?”Hyuna asked politely

“Ani. Thank you.”

“Hmm. Junhyung not home if you looking for him you have to come another time.”

“Ani. I not looking for him, I’m here to look for you.” Hara look up

“You are looking for me? I don’t think we have much to talk about”

“I want you to leave Junhyung.”

“Mwo?”

“You are not good for Junhyung. Junhyung was an idol and you just a normal girl. If ever the media found out Junhyung was married, his career will be ruin. How will his fans react? How will the whole entertainment react? Or even worst when they found out that he got married because you were pregnant.”

Hyuna was silent not knowing what to say. She know that if ever the media found out Junhyung will no longer become and idol. His hard work for being an idol will be ruin. Hyuna can feel Junhyung hard work for making this marriage work. But the point was they get marry because she was pregnant. As an idol herself she knows how it will turn out and she doesn’t want that to happen to Junhyung.

“If I’m you I will leave Junhyung and never appear in front of him again. Think for him, think for his future. If I’m you I will get abortion. This child shouldn’t be born from the start and it was a mistake. Your starting point with Junhyung was already wrong. How are you going to make it right? Make a decision for a better future for him and yourself. You will never understand our stress as an idol.” Hara left the house.

Hara words were going around Hyuna head and she doesn’t know what to do. She’s an idol too. She doesn’t want Junhyung career be ruin because of herself.

It was already 1 week since Hara came over and Junhyung wasn’t home for this 1 whole week. Day by day Hyuna become more depress but she was trying not to think too much until Junhyung home. Junhyung told her that if he was the reason for making her sad, he want Hyuna to talk to him. But she doesn’t know whether she should tell Junhyung. Hyuna doesn’t want to bother Junhyung asking why he wasn’t home for weeks.

Hyuna was browsing through internet and update some news. When she browsing through the news, she saw a news and causing her losing her strength. Without thinking, Hyuna ran out of the house. She doesn’t know where she was running to or where she was going. The news was draining her strength and the strength to fight for the future that Junhyung have been talking about. The news have already make decision for her.

BANG!

Hyuna was bang down by a speeding car. The driver never stops and drives off. Passers-by were shock at the scene and start calling for ambulance. Hyuna was lying lifeless on the floor blood start to flow out.

Hyuna was directly admitted to hospital. The hospital can’t contact anyone when Hyuna doesn’t have anything with her. Hyuna was losing blood and her unborn child was dead before she reaches hospital. The hospital needs someone to authorise to sign the document to take the unborn child out if not Hyuna going to lose her life.

Even though Hyuna was unconscious but she knows what going on. She loses her child. Her tears were flowing out. The physical pain she having now can’t compare to what her emotional pain. She knows she was now lying on the surgery table and the doctor decide to take the unborn child out from her before Hyuna lost her life.

 

Hyuna memory flow back

First time she was announce that she was pregnant for 2 weeks. She was totally shock without knowing how to react. Junhyung held her hand tight. She felt warm when Junhyung hold her hand. But inside her little corner of her heart she felt happiness. A new life was creating in her.

First time Hyuna talk to unborn child. It was the night before their wedding. After her mother left the room she starts to touch her belly. “Mianhae, for hurting you. No matter what happen in the future I will still love you. It doesn’t matter you were born from a mistake, I will love you just like how your grandparent love me.”

First time Hyuna sing to the unborn child with Junhyung. It was Acoustic Version of HOT ISSUE. She was playing piano and singing along. Junhyung rapped some part. Junhyung was sitting right beside Hyuna and caresses Hyuna face and put his hand on Hyuna belly to feel the child. Junhyung was smiling brightly of what he done.

The first time Hyuna when for scanning and health check with Junhyung. Junhyung was always there for her. The doctor says that Hyuna weight was still not within the healthy standard but the unborn child still in very stable condition. She recommends Hyuna how to gain her weight. And Junhyung start to stuff Hyuna to eat even when Hyuna was already full.

First time Hyuna felt movement from the child. It was quite hard that she can visible see the movement. Hyuna was smiling brightly and touch her belly. The movement from the child make Hyuna feel better and happy. It was the happiness she felt. “Even though I’m alone at home but I still have you.” Hyuna say and the child move again. Hyuna keep talking and singing to the child and the child seen to able to heard Hyuna and always make movement as a reaction.

End of Hyuna memory flow back

 

All the memory was hurting Hyuna. Her tears were flowing out from her closed eyes. She was unconscious but she can feel that the child was lifeless in her. The pain she having was too much for her to hold. She wants to wake up. She wants to stop them. She wants them to save the child. She wants this child to be alive. She don’t mind exchange her life with this unborn child. However no matter how much she struggle she still was still lying on the surgery table without a bit movement. Hyuna start to feel she losing her body and totally not knowing what happen next. Hyuna heartbeat starts to drop.

 

 

 

HEAD NEW

BEAST YONG JUN HYUNG AND KARA HARA SPOT DATING

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE

What will happen to Hyuna? Will she able to survive? How Junhyung will react? Will she forever disappear from Junhyung life?

I’m sorry about how I explain the emotion of Hyuna. I try to visualise but this is the best I can explain of the pain when a mother and knew that she miscarriage.

Stay tune for what going to happen next. At the same time check out my other story while waiting.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/444054

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/449462

Remember continue to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

Thank you.