Koala

Mystery From The Start

 

Today was the day BEAST and 4Minute going to move to Junhyung and Hyuna building. 4Minute dorm was at the top building and BEAST dorm was right 1 floor above Junhyung and Hyuna house. Hyuna want to help out with the girls however was stopped by 4Minute and Junhyung. They ask Hyuna to wait at home after they are done they will come and look for her.

Hyuna was rocking at home. She bored and wanted to help but they doesn’t allow, Junhyung when to help BEAST for moving and left Hyuna at home alone. Time to time Junhyung will come back for a while to look for Hyuna. Suddenly Hyuna saw something and she quickly jump onto the chair.

“WAAAAAA. GO AWAY. GO AWAY. DON’T COME NEAR ME. JUNHYUNG HELP!” Hyuna scream hugging her orange blanket.

After finish moving, Junhyung when back to his house and he heard Hyuna screaming. He quickly opens up the door.

“HYUNA HYUNA.” Junhyung shout for Hyuna

“JUNHYUNG HELP! YAH. DON’T COME NEAR ME” Hyuna scream with her top pitch and crying of fear.”

Junhyung ran in without even taking off his shoes. He was scared that something bad happens to Hyuna. When Hyuna saw Junhyung she quickly ran to him and jump with her leg entangle around Junhyung waist and hug him tightly while cry.

Junhyung was in shock of Hyuna action and wondering what happen. But still Junhyung hug her back tightly and stoke her hair. Even though Junhyung was in shock but still smiling brightly at Hyuna action.

“Hyuna. Don’t cry. What happen?”

 “C……..co…. cockroach” Hyuna bury her head in Junhyung chest with her finger pointing the living room.

“Mwo? Cockroach?” All your screaming was because of a cockroach?” Junhyung chuckled

Hyuna nodded her head hugging Junhyung tightly.

“Ok. I will help you catch him so you wait here ok?” Junhyung asked going to let go of Hyuna

Hyuna shook her head. “I don’t want.” Hyuna still hugging Junhyung tightly.

FLASH!

Junhyung turn and saw Doonwoon with his phone taking picture.

“Can you guys stop taking picture of us?”

“No. Can’t do that. Your mother asked all of us to take more of your intimated photo and send to her. And can both of you stop hugging and let go of Hyuna?”

“NOOOO. I DON’T WANT.” Hyuna shake her head still not letting go of Junhyung.

“Woonie, can you help me catch cockroach in the living room?”

“Is that why Hyuna behave like this?” Doonwoon pointing at Hyuna

Junhyung nodded but still smile brightly carrying Hyuna.

Doonwoon shake his head and pass his phone to Junhyung and when to the living room. Junhyung make use of this time sending the photo to his phone and delete the picture in Doonwoon phone. Doonwoon came back with the tissue with dead cockroach.

“Where you want me to throw to?” Doonwoon purposely push out his hand in front of Junhyung and causes Hyuna cry and scream.

Junhyung smack Doonwoon head for making Hyuna cry. “You know she was scare of that you still do it on purpose.”

“Mianhae. I don’t know she was that scare of this. I will flush it away in the bathroom.” Doonwoon rub his head and walk to the bathroom

“Hyuna. No more cockroaches. Woonie have flush it away so don’t scare anymore.” Junhyung trying to comfort Hyuna but Hyuna was still in that position without moving.

“You want some ice cream?” Junhyung asked but Hyuna still shake her head.

BEAST and 4minute came in and start to laugh at Junhyung and Hyuna. “Hyuna look like a Koala hugging her tree.”

“What happen?” Jihyun asked when she came in with Doojoon with grocery in their hand.

“She saw cockroach.”

The girls nodded their head understand why Hyuna behaviour.

“You are going to stay in that position for one whole day Junhyung oppa.” Sohyun say

“Mwo? Wae?” Junhyung asked

“When she was young she dreams that a giant cockroach eating her, from that day onwards she scares of cockroach and once she jump and hug that person she wouldn’t let go until she fall asleep.”

“Mwo? That happens before?”

“Yeah. When she was young she even jump onto Jun and never let him go. Jun have to walk around with Hyuna on his back.”

“Who is Jun?”

“Hyuna golden retriever.”

“So Junhyung, wish you good lucky.” Hyunseung tapped Junhyung shoulder

“Yah. Hyung. Why you delete the photo?” Doonwoon shouted at Junhyung

“Because that photo only belongs to me so you not allow having it.” Junhyung stuck his tongue out and when to the chair and sit down.

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE

Hmmm. Should we thank the cockroach appearance for increasing Junhyung and Hyuna love moment?

Doonwoon, Why you so naive to pass your phone to Junhyung?

Stay tune for more their moment. At the same time check out my other story while waiting.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/444054

Remember continue to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

Thank you.