I Love You

Mystery From The Start

“Jun, wake up.” Someone called. “Jun, wake up.” He was shaking Junhyung continuously. Making a motion from the movement, Junhyung woke up from his nap. “Aish. You shouldn’t fall asleep here. Do you want to get sick?” Doojoon nagged. “Mianhae. I fall asleep after rushing out the song.” Junhyung stretched his arm high up. “How is the song going?” Doojoon asked when he passed Junhyung coke to him. “Here.” Junhyung passed the song sheet he composed. Doojoon read through the song. “You still love her after years had passed wasn’t you?” Junhyung smiled. “Always. She’s always my inspiration to compose songs.” Junhyung picked up a photo frame from his desk and caressing the photo frame and smiled even brighter. “Go home soon. I will pass this to the producer.” Doojoon patted his shoulder. “Thanks.” Junhyung stood up from his seat packing the stuff. After clearing his table, placing the photo frame back to his desk and smiled.

Junhyung was dead tired because he couldn’t get much sleep. Beast was having their tour and preparing their comeback at the same time. Reaching his house, he was welcome by an empty house. Dragging his lazy leg to his bedroom and fall onto the bed right away. “I truly miss this.” He grabbed one of the pillows sniffing the scent, hugging against him, with a grin pasted on his face and nodded off.

Waking up from his sleep, not knowing how long he had been sleeping. A great cooking smells flow into his room, he grinned. “They’re back.” Junhyung stood up from his bed, secretly walking towards the kitchen. Encircle his arm onto her waist which surprised her. “Yah. You scared me.” She shouted but relaxed when she discovered who it was. “Mianhae. I really miss you. It has been days since I last saw you.” Junhyung sniffing her scent from her neck. “Oppa called to say that you will be home today so I’m cooking your favourite dish for you.” She smiled. “I just started cooking, go and get some sleep. Once I’m done I will call you.” She said and tried to push him away from her. “I couldn’t sleep without you beside me.” Junhyung grinned; tighten his arm around her waist. “Here.” She gave him a peck on his lips. “My kiss will accompany you to sleep.” She said. “Not enough. I want more.” Junhyung instantly pulled her head to him and deepen the kiss. Knowing that she wouldn’t resist him, he nibbled her bottom lips, caused her to slightly open for voice. Taking advantage, Junhyung slipped his tongue into . She wrapped her arm around his neck drawing him to her. Tilted her head, the tongue was fighting and tasting both the mouth. After a few good minutes of passion and deep kissing, both of them pulled away from their kisses to get some air.

“I miss you, Mrs Yong.” Junhyung said still in their same position. “I miss you too, Mr Yong.” She smiled. “How’s my little boy?” Junhyung asked when he discovers that Jaehyun wasn’t running around the house. “He’s with his grandpa and grandma for holiday. He will be back after next week.” “So, that means we will have the house ourselves?” Junhyung smirked pulling her even closer though there’s zero distance between them. “We couldn’t. I’m busy with our comeback now. So I couldn’t let myself over tired.” After hearing that, Junhyung pouted. Though he looked weird with his pouting face, but she just couldn’t resist from that pout.

“Ok, just one time. Don’t tire me too much. Tomorrow I still have dance practices.” She leaned in and gave him a kiss with him grinning non-stop. “Now go and bath while I’m preparing our dinner.” “Nae.” Junhyung smiled and peck her lips and left for the shower. She turned back to her cooking, singing some song.

After they are done with their dinner, they were lying on the lounge chair with her on top of him at the balcony. Both just missed their present. Both were very busy with their work that they hardly could be together. But that doesn’t decrease their romance but they even cherish more their time together. “It had been five years since then.” Junhyung said hugging her tight against him with her nodding her head. “I love you, Yong Hyuna.” Junhyung kissed her forehead. “ I love you too, Yong Junhyung.”

♡。゚.(*♡´‿` 人´‿` ♡*)゚♡ °・Flashback ♡。゚.(*♡´‿` 人´‿` ♡*)゚♡ °・

“Jun. Wake up.” Someone was shaking Junhyung. Instantly, Junhyung woke up standing looking around, when he spots that he was in Hyuna wards. “What are you dreaming at? You keep muttering Hyuna name.” Doojoon asked. “I have been calling you not know how many times.” Doojoon continued. “Where’s Hyuna?” Junhyung ignored Doojoon question. “She was sent for check-up. I think she doesn’t want to wake you up when the nurse came in.” Doojoon answered but Junhyung had already run out of the room before he could finish his sentence.

Junhyung ran to the room that Hyuna usually have her check-up. Right after he reached the floor, he spotted Hyuna on the wheelchair pushed out by one of the nurses. “Hyuna.” Junhyung ran to her calling her. “Junnie.” Hyuna smiled when she heard Junhyung voice, she looked better than the past few days. “Aish. Don't you leave me like this! You almost give me a heart attack.” Junhyung hugged her but not too tight. “Mianhae. Knowing that you had fallen asleep, I don’t have the heart to wake you up.” Hyuna patted Junhyung back knowing she had worried Hyuna.

Moving back to her wards, Hyuna was waiting the doctor to visit her. Junhyung holding her hand not letting go even until the doctor came in. Being really stubborn, the doctor sighed but smiled for letting Junhyung to be in that room. “The results indicate that the bone marrow is functioning again and new blood cells are being produced from the infused stem cells. Next 2 days will decide if you are able to discharge from the hospital.” The doctor smiled looking up from the papers. Junhyung sighed in relieving knowing that the previous was just dreaming. “But don’t be too happy. Even if you are able to discharge, the next few months you need to take good care and turned up for regular check-up. Acute Graft versus host disease (GvHD) might come to surface. “The doctor continued. “What are the symptoms for GvHD?” Junhyung asked, that’s been the cause that he had dreamt about Hyuna death. “The symptoms include red spots on the hands, feet and face which then spread across the body into a rash, the rash may then develop into blisters; high fever of 38C or above; bloody or watery diarrhea; stomach cramps; jaundice – yellowing of the skin and the whites of the eyes.” Junhyung carefully remember all the symptoms that the doctor just said.

The following 2 days, Junhyung took care of Hyuna making sure that she doesn’t have any symptoms of GvHD. The doctor came in, taking Hyuna temperature, checking her health condition, checking the number of neutrophil, haematocrit and the number of platelets. It took quite a while for the check-up. Writing something on his document while Junhyung was looking at the doctor nervously. “You are good to go home.” He smiled. Junhyung couldn’t contain his smile when he heard what he always wishes to hear.

Even Hyuna was discharged from the hospital, they never move back to Korea. They decided to move a fresher country for Hyuna to recuperate that was located in Switzerland and Hyuna regular check-up will also transferred to Switzerland. Jaehyun along with Mrs Kim and Mrs Yong stayed with them in Switzerland. Though Hyuna lost her sight, but being a mother to Jaehyun, she teaches him the first thing she had fallen in love, playing piano. Jaehyun first word was calling Hyuna umma which made Junhyung jealous and started teaching him to call him appa. After few months of attempting, Jaehyun learnt to call him appa.

4beast was then informed about Hyuna condition after they had settled down in Switzerland and which they head to Switzerland to look for them. After telling what really happen, 4minutes was nagging and scolding Hyuna but nonetheless, they still felt happy for her. Hyuna’s parent and Junhyung’s parent were looking for suitable cornea for Hyuna to recover her eyes but she said she’s fine even she’s blind. For this 1 year of being blind, she might have lost one of her senses, but however her others senses become even better and also gaining her sixth sense that she could guess thing easily.

However, their parent never gave up for the hopes to regain her sight back. 4beast told and showing them the new about Doojoon and Jihyun Korea reporter spotted both of them leaving Korea together secretly which created a scandal aiming at both of them for explanation. Mr Hong had informed about Hyuna condition with Junhyung staying in Switzerland for a couple of years until Hyuna are fully recovered. Beast will continue their solo work without Junhyung. Whereas 4minute determines that without Hyuna, they wouldn’t be on stage, and again, they wouldn’t be appearing in the entertainment. Cube entertainment had also released a formal statement that Doojoon and Jihyun was indeed dating.

2 years had passed, Junhyung and Hyuna had returned to Korea with Jaehyun and their parent. Though, both Hyuna and Junhyung when missing for 2 years, but they never stop doing what they love, both will send their work to Mr Hong and their works were well recognized by others artist even in the entertainment world. Hyuna eyes were cured half year ago, which she says she wasn’t getting used to the light, she will still like to close her eyes to feel everything.

Instead of going home, Hyuna and Junhyung was sent to Cube Entertainment building. Jaehyun when off with his grandma. Junhyung held onto Hyuna hand into his smiling to her. They were now standing behind a door which curious Hyuna a lot. The door opened up, inside the room filled with reporter and fans. 4beast was standing there holding a banned written “Welcome Back, Junah.” Holding her hand, Junhyung and Hyuna was now on the stage. The light started to dim, and the video was played on the screen. It was a music video with the song composes by Junhyung and the MV show Hyuna and Junhyung were together holding hands in Jeju Island 3 years ago.

After the video ended, the light came on again. Junhyung held onto Hyuna hand with the other hand holding a mic. Hyuna was still in her dazed state of the MV and she did listen to the song carefully. “It’s been awhile since I’m holding a mic.”Junhyung chuckled. “Sorry for missing 3 years and opened a conference as I decided to come clean for everything and stop all the hide and seek.” Junhyung paused. “I was married for 4.5 years ago with her, Yong Hyuna.” Junhyung turned his attention from the audience to Hyuna. “We actually started wrongly, and she was all mystery with numbers of weird behavior. I always considered her as my responsibilities without me knowing that I have actually fallen for her. After going through thick and thin, death and love, I know that she’s the one for me. I always have the urge to protect her and I began to change. She bright my days, giving me energy.” Junhyung kissed Hyuna knuckled. “3 years ago, I lost her. She let me go and gave me something that she thought that, that’s been the best for me. But no, I started to lose myself, without her, my life has been just filled with darkness. 9 months later, she sent me the most precious gift and I got to know where she really was and I had the determination to bring her back. Finally after 2 years, I’m here with bringing her back with me.” Junhyung kissed Hyuna lips. “Yong Hyuna, I love you.” “Yong Junhyung, I love you too.” Hyuna tears were flowing due to Junhyung touching confession.

 

 

♡。゚.(*♡´‿` 人´‿` ♡*)゚♡ °・The End ♡。゚.(*♡´‿` 人´‿` ♡*)゚♡ °・

 

 

Sorry for trolling you guys. How could I make this sad when this fanfic supposed to be cute comedy? Since today is 31/12/2013, I’m here to announce that this fanfic had come to the end. This was my first attempted fanfic that I have started writing, when time passed by; I have actually fallen to like writing story even though my English really . I really hoped that you guys enjoy this.

Thanks once again. (≧∇≦)/