The Morning After The Night

Mystery From The Start

Hyuna when silent but still looking at Junhyung eyes. Her inner self was struggling to tell Junhyung about her identity being 4minute HyunA.

“You no need to force yourself to tell me something. I know you are struggling to tell me the secret you keep but you no need to. I will find out myself.” Junhyung say when he know what Hyuna was think

“Mianhae. This was a big thing for me to say. I don’t how you going to react when you found out. I want to tell you everything but at the sometime I want you to find out your own. I want to know how well you actually know me.” Hyuna say closing her eyes

“Nothing to be sorry about, if you don’t want to say I will find out myself. You no need to force yourself about.” Junhyung caress Hyuna face

Hyuna nodded her head. “Thank you.”

They cherish the moment together. They enjoy their romantic dinner and memorable night together. Both are married because of love and not responsible or whatever the reason was at the beginning. They kiss like there was no tomorrow. They hold one another like today was their last day together. Their desire grows and they have their real night together after so many months of marriage. This night was different. They have clear mind of knowing what they doing unlike the first mistake night.

 

NEXT MORNING

Junhyung start to move from his sleep however he found that Hyuna arm was around his waist. He found that both of them were ly under the blanket. He still can feel the warm skin ship with Hyuna. He was hugging Hyuna tightly and smiling to himself. He caresses Hyuna sleeping face. Junhyung was mesmerized with Hyuna angelic face. He was hoping that they can stay on bed forever just the two of them. He held Hyuna hand and kiss her ring finger. The ring that Hyuna was wearing was the ring he brought for her. The real marriage ring they wearing prove to show how much both they love each other. It was a customize wedding ring that Hyuna and Junhyung have.

He enjoying the warm he receives. He enjoys the view of that in front of him. He enjoys the touch he gives her. Everything now seen perfect for him, but he have an important task that he need to do. He needs to find out what Hyuna was hiding. He feels that this secret was a burden for Hyuna when she was struggling to whether to tell him. He wants to lessen the burden she have. He wasn’t angry of Hyuna hiding the secret but he tends to wonder why. However he knows that once he found out the secret he might know why.

With Hara, it was a different case. He hides everything from the media because Hara wanted to. But for Hyuna he want to tell the world that he love Hyuna even when Hyuna doesn’t want him to do. He told the world he was in love with a girl and the only girl for him just that he never mention her name. Even he himself doesn’t know whether he love Hara before. In the past he may say he love Hara but what he feels now for Hyuna was totally different from what he feels for Hara. He willing to let go of Hara to let her fulfil her dream but for Hyuna he can’t. He will break into piece when he just thinking that Hyuna will leave him.

With Hara he feels tired he needs to concern so many things just for Hara image. As an idol, he knows what Hara think and concern but as for himself he doesn’t care much about it. Image wasn’t the first concern when he became an idol but Hara never will understand this. Hara think that image was everything to remain as an idol but to Junhyung it wasn’t. He became an idol because he wants to share the music with the fans that will like it and that doesn’t concern about image. In a relationship or marriage wasn’t like they doing some crime like they drug or whatever so.

With Hyuna he wants to spend all day long with her and he feel loved and being care. Hyuna always have the ability to help him feel ease but Hara have the ability make him feel stress. With Hyuna, he feels supportive from her. She might not be an idol like who he was but somehow he feel that Hyuna know how he feels. Hyuna never give him pressure, she sometime even give him something that he will tend to forget all the pressure he have. He feels that Hyuna was a very thoughtful wife but he felt guilty that he can’t spend time with her because of his busy schedule. Every time Hyuna have to pace her life to meet Junhyung busy life as an idol. He wants to spend more time with her.

He wants to bring Hyuna out or even when for a short trip just like normal couple but as an idol it wasn’t easy. He promise Hyuna that once his schedule clear he will bring her for a trip but what he say was easier than be done. Schedule after schedule, he have half day of rest was already a kindness from the company. This is what a pathetic life for being an idol. But Hyuna never pressure him of asking when but she will say that as long as they can be together, even staying at home she was happy enough. He thought that Hyuna will throw a tantrum at him for not able to fulfil as a husband role. He feels great that he have Hyuna as his wife.

After Junhyung lean in and capture Hyuna lips, he starts to feel movement from Hyuna and he quickly shut his eyes. He want to know how Hyuna will react the first morning to find out both of them were on the bed together. The first time was a mistake and Hyuna reaction was so big that she even kicks him off the bed. But somehow he was happy that mistake happen. If that doesn’t happen he wouldn’t have marry Hyuna. He wouldn’t know what real love really mean. He wouldn’t get to know so many different kind of feeling he have with Hyuna.

Hyuna start to yawn and rub her eyes before she going to open her eyes. Junhyung peek at what he saw and try to hide his smiling for seeing Hyuna cute action.

“Uhm” Hyuna start to open her eyes when she stretches her arm and unintentionally she hit Junhyung when Junhyung try to ignore that. Hyuna look up when she know she hit onto something which was Junhyung forehead. Hyuna start to mumbling something

“Mianhae. Junnie. Joh-Eun Achim.” Hyuna smile and greet Junhyung when she knows that actually JUnhyung was still asleep.

Hyuna eyes widen when she saw herself of when she try to push herself up to reach Junhyung forehead to have a clear look whether she hit hard.

“1”

“2”

“3”

Hyuna count prepares to open the blanket and quickly cover up when she finish counting. She was blushing hard now. She saw Junhyung and herself on the bed together. And she starts to recall what happen yesterday. They have their first night after so many months of marriage. This time she never screams or even kicks Junhyung out of the bed but leans in and kisses Junhyung lip. She feels right this time unlike the first mistake night she have with him. That night was an unrecalled night to her. She put her head on Junhyung chest and smiling knowing this time was different. She still to use her finger and circling on Junhyung arm that was around her waist.

Junhyung crack up a smile when Hyuna put her head on his shoulder. He was trying so hard not to smile when Hyuna lean in and kiss his lips. Junhyung start to move his arm that was under Hyuna and move to Hyuna waist under the blanket. Hyuna receive a shiver when she felt a hand moving behind her back to her waist and she know well whose hand belong to. She starts to look up and saw Junhyung eyes open with a smirk face.

“Joh-Eun Achim” Junhyung lean in and kiss Hyuna and greet her through the kiss. Hyuna smile and allow Junhyung to access . Junhyung tongue starts to roam inside Hyuna mouth while his hand was naughtily moving lower from Hyuna waist. Hyuna start to hit lightly on Junhyung arm with her right arm stopping Junhyung hand for going even lower.

Junhyung break the kiss and look at Hyuna eyes.

“You still so shy when we have so many round yesterday.” Junhyung joked

“Yah~~” Hyuna whine and hit Junhyung chest while blushing hard

“Aigoo. Why are you so cute even when you blush?” Junhyung say and caress Hyuna face

“Give me a minute” Junhyung woke up from the bed and walk towards the bathroom ly. When Hyuna saw that she quickly covers her eyes with her hands.

Junhyung came out from the bathroom and saw Hyuna cover her face with her hand and he start to laugh. He walks forwards to Hyuna.

“Aigoo. Why even your reaction was so cute too?” Hyuna still not removing her hand away from her face knowing that Junhyung ly standing right in front of her. 

“WAHHHHH” Hyuna shouted when Junhyung chuckled and he picks Hyuna up like a bridal. Hyuna was shock and start to remove her hand from her face and saw Junhyung carry her walking towards the bathroom with both of them .

Junhyung place Hyuna on the bathtub carefully and make sure her injure ankle not soak inside the water. He went into the bathtub slowly. He sits behind Hyuna lean onto the bathtub while pulling Hyuna to lie in front of him. He wraps his arm around waist and pulls her closer to himself. Hyuna was blushing hard and try her best to ignore the skin ship she receives from Junhyung.

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE

Sorry, I skip the whole part that how they when to bed because I really don’t know how to write it.

This time was totally different. This time they feel right.

Junhyung going to dig Hyuna secret out soon when he feel Hyuna burden. How and when he will?

Stay tune to know how. At the same time check out my other story.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/444054

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/449462/healing-heart-4minute-hyuna-infinite-sunggyu

Remember continue to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT

Thank you.