Saranghae

Mystery From The Start

 

“Mwo? W……….Wae?” Junhyung was shock

“We no longer have the responsible that tie us up. From the start, we getting marry because I’m pregnant. Junhyung. I’m doing this not because of you but because for myself. If the media reveal out the true, I wouldn’t have my normal life. Please. Just do this for me.” Hyuna beg trying to hold her tears

Junhyung look at Hyuna. He understands but he doesn’t want to let go. But he wanted to respect Hyuna decision. “OK. We will divorce. I will call everyone and inform everyone that you awake.” Junhyung left the room. He ran out the hospital and crying hard. “I don’t want to let you go, Hyuna. I don’t want. Saranghae Hyuna” Junhyung shouted under the rain. The pain he was feeling was not words that can describe. Junhyung fall on the ground. Raindrops that fall, not from the sky but these very eyes of Junhyung.

After Junhyung left Hyuna start to cry. “I have to let you go. I don’t want to burden you. I don’t want to tie you up with me. I’m willing to exchange my happiness with your future. I don’t want to be the reason to ruin your hard work. Saranghae Junhyung and goodbye.”

After knowing Hyuna was awake, everyone rush back to hospital. Junhyung and Hyuna mother was very happy to see Hyuna awake. 4minute was tears and happy to see Hyuna. Everyone was talking to Hyuna except Junhyung. He remains silent since he came into the room.

“Mianhae.” Hyuna apologize to Junhyung mother

“No. Hyuna. Don’t. It wasn’t your fault. Even you are not pregnant now you will still my only daughter-in-law.” Junhyung mother hug Hyuna tightly but Hyuna tear start to flow out and mumble a apologize to Junhyung mother again

Hyuna still can’t discharge from hospital. But everyone was there every day to keep Hyuna company. Sometime Kyu will sneak in when there’s no one in Hyuna wards. Junhyung was there every day but only after Hyuna fall asleep. Even though he agrees to file divorce with Hyuna but he still hasn’t taken any action and he want to avoid Hyuna from asking. No one was told about their divorce even their closest friend.

“You look like an angel when you sleeping. I hope I can see it every morning when I woke up. Why are you sacrificing yourself for me? I know the truth Hyuna. I know everything now. Why are you doing this? I know what my future wants and I want you to be involved in my future. Without you my future was not perfect.” Junhyung caress Hyuna face.

FLASH BACK

Junhyung was staying at home and start to pack his stuff. He wants Hyuna to have this house and he will move out. While packing, Junhyung when to the instrumental room and switch on the recorder playback. The recorder has records lot of Hyuna piano play and singing. Junhyung start to go back and pack his stuff. After finish packing Junhyung start to walk around the house. Every corner he walk pass it remind him about Hyuna.

Living room

Hyuna turn her head to Junhyung and accidentally their lip touched as Junhyung was too close to Hyuna. Junhyung smile and Hyuna blushed. When knowing Hyuna going to turn around Junhyung cup Hyuna cheek forbid her to turn with their lips still touching. Junhyung felt right. “Her lip was so soft that I want to kiss every day.”

Junhyung ran to the room with Doojoon phone and lock it. He sends the photo to his phone and smile brightly. He set the photo as his wallpaper. Every time when he misses Hyuna he will take out his phone out and look at the photo. Even when he was stress or tired because of work he will do that. He always smiles brightly when looking at his phone and everyone found it creepy when they saw Junhyung smiling brightly for nothing.

Cockroach

Junhyung ran in without even taking off his shoes. He was scared that something bad happens to Hyuna. When Hyuna saw Junhyung she quickly ran to him and jump with her leg entangle around Junhyung waist and hug him tightly while cry.

Junhyung carry Hyuna for one whole day without letting go. While eating, Hyuna was technically sitting on Junhyung lap back facing everyone still hugging tightly on Junhyung. 4minute even have to feed Hyuna to eat. Junhyung doesn’t even feel any tired for carry Hyuna in that position. Junhyung don’t even mind carry her forever. Finally Hyuna fall asleep. He gently put Hyuna on bed and covers her with blanket however Hyuna hand was holding Junhyung hand and doesn’t want to let go. Junhyung when and sleep beside Hyuna while holding her hand. He was facing Hyuna face. He caressing Hyuna face and kiss Hyuna lip.  Hyuna start to smile after the kiss. “Are you really asleep?” Junhyung ask but no respond from Hyuna. Junhyung chuckle and put this arm under Hyuna head and he pull Hyuna closer to him and place the other arm circling around Hyuna waist. Hyuna one hand put it on Junhyung chest with other hand on Junhyung waist. Junhyung smile at Hyuna action and fall asleep.

All the memory was like a film flashing for Junhyung. It was the sweetest moment he ever has in his life. Hyuna was the best gift for him. Hyuna always able to make him smile even he was tired and stress. Just a simple smile from her, Junhyung day will be brighten up.

Sudden he heard Hara voice coming from the recorder. “Why Hara was here? How does she even know that I live here” Junhyung thought and when to the instrumental room.

“Do you want to drink anything?”- Hyuna

“Ani. Thank you.”- Hara

“Hmm. Junhyung not home if you looking for him you have to come another time.” - Hyuna

“Ani. I not looking for him, I’m here to look for you.” - Hara

“You are looking for me? I don’t think we have much to talk about” - Hyuna

“I want you to leave Junhyung.” - Hara

“Mwo?” - Hyuna

“You are not good for Junhyung. Junhyung was an idol and you just a normal girl. If ever the media found out Junhyung was married, his career will be ruin. How will his fans react? How will the whole entertainment react? Or even worst when they found out that he got married because you were pregnant.” - Hara

 “If I’m you I will leave Junhyung and never appear in front of him again. Think for him, think for his future. If I’m you I will get abortion. This child shouldn’t be born from the start and it was a mistake. Your starting point with Junhyung was already wrong. How are you going to make it right? Make a decision for a better future for him and yourself. You will never understand our stress as an idol.” – Hara

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE

They have finally confessed but they going to be divorce soon.

Junhyung know hear the conversation between Hyuna and Hara. What will Junhyung going to do?

Stay tune for what going to happen next. At the same time check out my other story while waiting.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/444054

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/449462/healing-heart-4minute-hyuna-infinite-sunggyu

Remember continue to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

Thank you.