Result

Mystery From The Start

 

4MINUTE COME BACK WILL PUSH BACK!

Cube Entertainment releases this news to media since 1 week ago. But they never state the reason and when the actual date for their come back. Since the day the news was releases out, 4Miniute have never appear at Cube Entertainment. Everyone start to wonder why. Rumours going around saying that 4minute going to be disband.

 

At Hospital

Hyuna and Junhyung were waiting for the result together with their parent.

Hyuna was very nervous she keep mumbling something. However somehow Hyuna was a bit relief that she doesn’t have any sign that she’s pregnant. No spotting and cramping. No changes. Doesn’t feel fatigue. No morning sickness. Period date has yet reach. Normal frequency urination. Her digestion as per normal.  Doesn’t have mood swings, bubbly as always. Doesn’t have headaches and back pain. Doesn’t feel dizziness or fainting, hyper as always.

“Hyunnieeeeeee. You have one message” Hyuna phone ring

From: Cool Gayoon Unnie

To: Whiny Hyuna

“Is the result out? How was it?”

To: Cool Gayoon Unnie

From: Whiny Hyuna

“Ani. We still waiting for the result. Unnie. I’m scare.”

From: Cool Gayoon Unnie

To: Whiny Hyuna

Hyunnie. Don’t scare. We will support you no matter what. Once know the result message or call us. OK?

To: Cool Gayoon Unnie

From: Whiny Hyuna

“Neh~”

To play safe, Hyuna was ask to stay at her parent house just in case she really pregnant. That night she call her member to come and stay over. Mr Kim have call Mr Hong, President of Cube Entertainment so push back 4Minute schedule. All the loss and compassion he will cover up. At night when the girls stay over at Hyuna house, Hyuna explain everything to them.

Flash Back

After hearing everything from Hyuna, everyone hugs Hyuna and Jihyun spoke up:

“Don’t scare Hyunnie. We here for you. If you really pregnant, we as a group will hiatus with you together.”

Hyuna start to tear up. She thought that her member will be angry at her after she tell them what actually happen. However they comfort her instead. She really scare. She scare that her member will look down on her.

“Aigoo. Whiny Hyunnie turn into Cry Baby Hyunnie.” Jiyoon teasing Hyuna

“Come, don’t cry Hyunnie. We will stay with you and support you prevent you for falling.” They hug Hyuna together

“Sohyunnie. Don’t hug her too tight.” Jihyun scold Sohyun

“Since our schedule was push back why not we stay at Hyunnie house together? We can spend time together and protect Hyunnie.” Jiyoon ask the girls.

“Ye. That’s a great idea. Hyunnie is that OK for you and your parent?” Jihyun ask Hyuna

“Neh~~. You girls the best.”

End of Flash Back

“You girls the best” Hyuna mumble

On the hand, Junhyung doesn’t show any expression. For the past 1 week he never visit or call Hyuna . Ever since the news regarding 4Minute come back was push back he wasn’t at the correct mood. He wasn’t himself. He have no mood to compose song or even when practicing his mind and soul wasn’t there. Ever since he heard rumour say that 4Minute going to be disband his mood turn even worst. “Was the rumour of them disband was true? I never saw them coming for practice?” Junhyung thought still thinking about 4minute issue.

“Miss Kim Hyuna.” The nurse called

“Neh~~.”

Everyone went inside the room waiting for the doctor to speak up except Junhyung He was basically being pull here by his parent. He wasn’t concern about the result. His concern was whether he able to meet 4Minute HyunA again.

“Ok. The result is out.” The doctor speak up and look at the result

“Congratulation. Mr Yong Jun Hyung and Miss Kim Hyuna. You are pregnant for 2 weeks.”

“Yeah~~. Mrs Kim and Mrs Yong was jumping up and down with joy squealing along

Mr Kim and Mr Yong was looking at their wife disbelief.

Hyuna mind was blank. “YOU ARE PREGNANT” This sentence keeps repeating inside Hyuna head.

Junhyung came back to sense from the squeal of their mother. Junhyung notice Hyuna wasn’t moving. He wasn’t listening to the news that the doctor say. However from their mother reaction and Hyuna expression he know the answer. He held onto Hyuna hand tightly. He know that Hyuna have freak out from the news. Meaning she need to marry someone she doesn’t love so does he.

 

 

 

 

Author Note

Hyuna have very great member around her and love her a lot.

Junhyung stand point

4Minute HyunA >>>>>>>> Hyuna Pregnant result

Everyone heard the news?

Hyuna was admitted to hospital. Let’s hope that she will get well soon. And will able see her on stage with a healthy Hyuna.

Remember continue to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

Thank you.