The Wrong Start

Mystery From The Start

 

Hyuna

From the start this marriage was a force path. Junhyung now back with Hara the future became blurrier. But because of the reputation of their family and their responsible they need to and force to. But lucky Hyuna still have 4Minute, her own family, Kai and….and this little child inside Hyuna womb. She decide to use all the love for this child. She doesn’t know whether this was a gift or a trick but she still want to full love this child.

Hyuna was sitting like a lifeless doll. The makeup artist and the hair stylish was busy with their work on Hyuna. Everyone was praising Hyuna for being beautiful but for her she hear nothing.

4minute know how Hyuna feel but they can’t do much. They can’t stop the wedding. They try to comfort her, but she just sit there without any expression. All the bride should be smiling and feel happiness but for Hyuna case it wasn’t. After this marriage she wouldn’t be staying with 4minute anymore and this make everyone very sad. But Junhyung can’t know that they are 4minute girl. Hyuna have to bear with it even she doesn’t want it.

Mrs Kim came in saw her beautiful daughter sitting there like a lifeless doll her heart was broken into pieces. She know why but she can’t do anything. All she can do was hugging her tight. Hyuna want to cry after her mother hug her but she hold back all the emotion.

Mr Kim was heartbroken when he saw Hyuna. As a father he doesn’t want to force her daughter to get marry with someone she doesn’t love. He want to give happiness to her. He want her to feel blessed. He doesn’t want to her daughter to become a single mother. Before walking down the aisle with her daughter, he when and have a small talk with her.

“Princess. I’m sorry to force you to marry someone that you doesn’t love. I’m really sorry. You my precious daughter and will always be. As a father I do not want you to become a single mother. Is not good for you and the baby. I’m doing this not because of the reputation but for you.”

“Appa” Hyuna finally talk

“I can’t see a future in front. My path was blur cover with mist.”

“I know now you can’t see your future but I will be there for you and help you clear your mist away. And remember inside here there a life waiting for you to spend with. If ever others abandon you, this little life will not. This child will love you just like you love us. When time goes by the mist will clear for you. You may think that fate was tricking you but remember your fate in your hand, you are controlling your own fate. Remember how you and me have a bet about your own dream? You prove to me that even as a fate of being a Minster daughter you still can fulfil your own dream. Even you going to become a mother you will still pursuit your dream. You can change fate by changing yourself.” Mr Kim hold Hyuna hand

“And remember us, your father and I will always hold your hand never will let go.” Mrs Kim hug Hyuna from her back.

Hyuna can’t control her emotion anymore and she start to tear up. She was touch by her father words. He show out his love to her. She was shower by the love from both her parent. No matter what she will still be their precious daughter.

Hyuna was walking down the aisle holding his father arm tightly. Everyone eyes was widen on how Hyuna look while cheering for her. The Ball Gown Strapless Asymmetrical Tulle Wedding Dress show out Hyuna beautiful self.

When Hyuna saw Junhyung at the end of aisle she start to remember him and Hara kiss and the fact that they are back together. But Hyuna try to hold a fake smile to prevent her from crying about Junhyung.

“Take care of my precious daughter.” Mr Kim held Hyuna hand to Junhyung hand

“I will” Junhyung answer seriously

 

Junhyung Vows

Kim Hyuna, I give you this ring, wear it with love and joy. I choose you to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish as long as we both shall live.

Hyuna Vows

Yong Jun Hyung, I give you this ring, wear it with love and joy. I choose you to be my husband: to have and to hold, from this day forward. For better, for worse, for richer or poorer; in sickness and in health; to have and to cherish, as long as we both shall live.

 

Junhyung

Junhyung was actually very nervous. Even though he doesn’t know in the future time what will happen but he want to shower Hyuna and his child happiness. This marriage start because of responsible and reputation but he want to put in the effort for this marriage. He been want to set up his own family and even though this wasn’t what he expect but still he was looking forwards to that.

He was walking around to greet the guest with beast. Everyone was congratulating him and give their blessing to him.

“Junnie”

“Ah. Umma.”

“Did you saw Hyuna? She was sooooo beautiful” Mrs Yong cheer happily and ran back to see Hyuna again

Yes. Since the day they know Hyuna was pregnant, Mrs Yong can’t hide her joy and excitement. But this news was only know between them. And Mrs Yong having hard not to say about this news. Mr Yong have to stay by Mrs Yong side in case she spill out the news to anyone.

“Jun. I never know that your mother was like that. Are you sure that’s your mother? The way she behave compare to you was totally different.” Doojoon joked with beast member laughing.

“Of course she my mother.” Junhyung roll his eyes

“Have you seen your wife? Is she that beautiful? Hyunseung asked putting his arm across Junhyung shoulder

Junhyung keep silent and remember the first time they met at the club and the time they met at the ball.

“Junhyung” Hyunsenug nudged Junhyung

“Uh…Uhm…..When the first time I saw her she just a nerd. But the second time I saw her I can’t move my gaze away from her.”

“Woa. She was the second person that can make you this way. Are you somehow interested in Hyuna this name? Your first and second have the same name.” Doojoon nudged Junhyung playfully.

“And even her friend was beautiful too especially Jihyun.” Doojoon say while eyeing at Jihyun

“Look like our leader fall in love with someone.” Yoseob say

“Don’t just say me. You too.” Doojoon turn back looking at Yoseob

“Wh…What about me?” Yoseob ask nervously

“You want to say it out yourself or you want me to announce to everyone?”

“OKOK. I’m…I’m…I find Gayoon is beautiful. Bu….but doesn’t mean I love her.”

“Don’t you think that their name was same as 4minute? Just the spelling was different but have the same pronunciation.” Kikwang ask everyone curiously.

Everyone keep silent and look at each other and suddenly the laugh hard at Kikwang.

“Haha. This is the most funny joke I ever heard today. How can they be 4minute? Their feeling give out was totally different. Their wearing was different too. Maybe is just a coincidence that they happen to have same name as 4minute.” Doojoon explain while laughing

“Hey boys. The wedding going to start. Get ready and position yourself.” Mr Yong pat Junhyung shoulder

Doojoon was chosen to be the best man. Actually not chosen but won to be the best man. And lucky for him that Jihyun was the bridesmaid. He kept looking at Jihyun. “You going to drill a hole on her face” Junhyung joked. “She just too beautiful.” Doojoon say with his eyes stuck at Jihyun.

When Hyuna walk in the aisle, Junhyung gaze was fix at Hyuna. “She so beautiful.” Junhyung mumble. “Indeed, she’s beautiful. Now I understand why you say that you can’t get your gaze away from her.” Doojoon say softly.

Junhyung was still mesmerized by Hyuna beauty but however he feel pain inside Hyuna eyes. The sorrow inside her was growing since the day before they left Korea. He feel that something happen more than just the marriage. Junhyung want to ask Hyuna but Hyuna was like avoiding him and he doesn’t know why. Behind Hyuna smile was tears. Junhyung feel pain inside his heart and he don’t know why. He put up a smile when their eyes met but the result turn worst. The feeling of pain increase from Hyuna eyes.

When they are saying the vows Junhyung was looking at Hyuna eyes. He say it seriously and he mean what he say. However, he feel that when Hyuna say it, it was just a show for others to see.

 

 

 

 

Author Note

Knowing someone you going to get marry was together with someone else, you actually see no future. The pain inside Hyuna was a burden for her own and she never told anyone why. Kai was the only one who know the truth of what actually happen. Will Junhyung know what the reason? Will he figure out the pain behind of Hyuna smile?

How Hyuna going to live with Junhyung and hide her identity for being 4minute HyunA? How will Hyuna overcome the mist that she seeing now? Will the marriage able to last when thing start wrongly?

Kikwang was indeed sharp but Beast think that this thinking was ridiculous for them being 4minute.

Doojoon and Jihyun. Yoseob and Gayoon. And there is more other couple coming in.

I already at chapter 17 but the story just going to start. This story going to be long. I have 2 more story plot and I still thinking who I want to pair up with Hyuna. Give some suggestion.

Remember continue to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

Thank you.