Stars & Moon

Mystery From The Start

“Never thought that thing would turn out this way.” Hyuna mumbling back facing Junhyung laying on his chest with Junhyung arms on top of Hyuna arm caressing. 4Beast had left their apartment as tomorrow they’ll have their song recording. They are sitting on a lounge chair on the balcony watching the night sky hugging with stars and a bright moon.

“About what?” Junhyung asked when he heard what Hyuna was mumbling about

“About us, about the situation we had, about me hiding my identity. Everything seems like a dream to me. It seems unreal to me, and the result was entirely opposite of that I had thought. It’s too good to be true, to be real.” There was something worrying Hyuna a lot but not knowing why and how.

“You’re thinking too much, baby.” Junhyung kissed Hyuna hair to rest assured her

“Are you sure tomorrow you wanted to go work? You know you are excuse not to go.” Junhyung asked worried. With his hand touching the bandage around Hyuna head.

“Nae. I’m always bringing trouble to people and this is not an excuse. It was my fault that I’m not careful. As an artist we need to take care ourselves well. If I felt sick or got hurt, it wasn’t anyone's fault but mine. And tomorrow not only 4minute but also you will be there. So you must be there to take care of me.” Hyuna grabbed Junhyung hand that was on her head bandage. She knows that Junhyung was blaming himself for not able to protect her from getting hurt.

“But if I do well my part as a husband of yours, you wouldn’t get hurt everything. Indirectly, your injury was caused by me. Whether it was physically or mentally, I always made you got hurt.” Junhyung guilt started to ramp up.

“If so, you’ve to take care of me well until I fully recover.” Hyuna turned and pecked on Junhyung lip and smiled. A simple peck and smile was enough for Junhyung

“Not only that, I’ll take care of you forever even as we grow old.” Junhyung captured Hyuna lips again. “A simple action from her was enough for me to make me feel better.” Junhyung thought

“Your cheesiness is now spreading from private to public.” Hyuna smiled. She wasn’t used to being treated like how Junhyung treating her. Even though sometimes she felt embarrassed but somehow inside her, she felt happy and affectionate. She knows that Junhyung doesn’t afraid to testify his love to the public and to tell the whole world that he love her. He’ll show her how much he’ll dote her, love her and care for her. 

“Do you remember our vow?” Junhyung held Hyuna left hand in his. Playing the ring she was wearing.

“Nae.” Hyuna nodded her head and began to read the vows once more.

“Yong Jun Hyung, I give you this ring, wear it with love and joy. I choose you to be my husband: to have and to hold, from this day forward. For better, for worse, for richer or poorer; in sickness and in health; to have and to cherish, as long as we both shall live.”

“Kim Hyuna, I give you this ring, wear it with love and joy. I choose you to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish as long as we both shall live.”

“The vow I’d said during our wedding is sincere and true. I’m exultant that I gave you this ring. I’m glad and proud to call you as my wife. I’m blissful to able to love you and cherish the moment we had before and even now. We might have started wrongly but I think during the path walking with you, it makes clearer to me of how much I love you.” Junhyung held Hyuna left hand up and kiss the ring finger.

“When I said the vow on our wedding, it wasn’t true and sincere. I always blame myself for everything that had happened. I was a mistake for not being careful and got pregnant. I was a mistake to make us force to get marry. I was a mistake to force you to have an underground affair with Hara unnie. I was at fault to force you and Hara unnie to break off.” Hyuna started to sniffle. Her starting path with Junhyung wasn’t that smooth compare to what Junhyung had been through. They might walk under the same path but both had different thought and caused numbers of misunderstanding.

“I’m sorry.” Junhyung wiped off Hyuna tears with his thumb. He felt pain, the pain that Hyuna had been held in the past. The pain that she blames herself of everything when she wasn’t alone at fault. An incident happened, wasn’t one person alone to create but involved others. Fault never always fall on one person but others. But sometimes people will never admit to being at fault and started to push their fault away to others. Just like a relationship, if a relationship broke off it wasn’t one person alone at fault but both. A relationship needed two people to hold them together and also needed two people to create the crack between them.

Hyuna shook her head and continue. “No need to apologize. After and during our marriage it turned out that I had fallen for you. You show me how much you actually wanted this marriage to work. You risked your own reputation to show me how important I am to you. Your words are sweet but your action was much sweeter. I’m exultant that I was wearing this ring. I’m glad and proud to be your wife. I’m blissful to able to be loved by you and cherish the moment we shared together. We might have started wrongly but I think during the path walking with you, it makes clearer to me of how much I love you.” Almost the same words used by Junhyung but it created happiness to Junhyung. Same confess, same meaning but when Junhyung heard, he felt light and warm and also happiness.

“You always could make my heartbeat increase. Your words always make me feel light. Your touch always makes me feel warm. Your smile always bright my days. Your lips always help me to ease my bad emotion. Every single action was enough for me to love you. Even now I’m sitting here hugging you kissing you but always never enough for me. You’re my virus and also my medicine.” Junhyung hugged and kissed Hyuna

“Without you, I’ll die. Without you, I’ll never be happy. Without you, I’ll never be cheesy. Without you, my life will be empty. Without you, my life will fill with black and white. So, never leave my side no matter what happened. You’re my everything.” Hyuna was smiling looking at Junhyung. Every single word from Junhyung, she heard it loud and clear.

“Nae. I'll never be able to leave you alone. You’re my everything and I’m your everything.” Hyuna crossed Junhyung arm around her waist laying against his chest. The stars were blinking as if they were shy after hearing Junhyung cheesy confess. The bright mood was like she was smiling to see a lovely couple being in love with one another.

 

 

 

Author Note

Sorry for not able to update. Hope you guys love Junah moment. Not every guy could be like Junhyung. The way he expresses his love to Hyuna and how much he loves Hyuna. Might seem cheesy but sometime a moment like this could establish a better relationship. Divvying up a conversation, sharing your thought can ease your uneasiness and throw away all the misunderstandings between a relationship. Keep thing inside you hurt yourself at the same time hurt the relationship. Wasn’t easy but possible just depend you willing to open yourself. This is just what I think, my point of view but well, the relationship never follows rational. OK. I will stop here. Look forwards to my next update. ヾ(◜▿‾ 三 ‾▿◝)ノ