Misunderstanding night Part 2

Mystery From The Start

 

Junhyung squeal in front of Hyuna. “Come on I will take you out of here”

“A…….are you sure? But…” Hyuna look at Junhyung than look at her dress.

Junhyung notice what Hyuna concern about and start to take off his blazer and tie it around Hyuna Waist.

Hyuna start to blush as Junhyung was standing very close at her. “YAH. KIM HYUNA. Stop blushing” Hyuna start to mumble to herself again.

“You really like to mumble to yourself a lot do you know that. Come on. Now wouldn’t be a problem anymore.” Junhyung squeal now again waiting Hyuna to get on his back.

When Hyuna wrap her hand around Junhyung neck and place her chin on Junhyung shoulder, Junhyung feel his heart skip a beat. Hyuna face was next to his face, so close. “She smell so nice and her thigh so silk and small. YAH. YONG JUN HYUNG. STOP BEING A ERT.” Junhyung self-slap himself in his thought.

“Do you even eat? Why you so light?” Junhyung break his nervous away while walking to the lobby of the hotel to get his car.

People around stare at them but Junhyung and Hyuna doesn’t really bother about the stare they receive.

“I eat a lot but because I dan… I exercise a lot so my fat burn fast.” Hyuna almost forget that she can’t reveal to him that she dances.

“Jeongmal? What kind of exercise? I hate exercise a lot. But I love dancing.”

“Uhm…Ae…..aerobic.” Hyuna stuttered.

“Aerobic similar to dancing. Maybe one day I can teach you how to dance too.” Junhyung say happily.

Hyuna start to smile.

“So how you and your girlfriend? Just now ajeossi say that you going to introduce her to your parent.” Hyuna ask innocently.

“We break off 1 week ago” Junhyung answer nonchalant. Junhyung put Hyuna at the front sit and help her to buckle her sit belt and when over to the driver sit.

“Omo. What happen? Is it because of me? I can help you to explain to her.” Hyuna ask with concern.

“Ani. Is not your fault. We….we just need to break off. Where do you live or you want to go out for a drink?” Junhyung try to change the topic.

“I have a very low alcohol tolerance. I don’t want that thing to happen again but I want to find out more about him.” Hyuna mumble to herself.

Junhyung chuckle at Hyuna behaviour. Junhyung found that Hyuna have a very cute behaviour and he found it amuse.

“Hmm. Why not we go to my apartment?” Junhyung still focus on the road waiting for Hyuna to answer.

“Hmm………………………………….. Okie.” Hyuna think for a while before answer with her high pitch voice.

Junhyung try to hold his laugh at Hyuna cuteness.

During the journey, Hyuna send massage to her member.

To: Jihyun Umma, Gayoon Unnie, Jiyoon Unnie, Sohyunnie

From: Whiny Hyunnie

Today I wouldn’t be home. No need to wait for me. I will be staying at a friend house. I will be home tomorrow morning before lunch time.

Before Hyuna send her message out Hyuna phone start to ring.

“Yeoboseyo.” Hyuna answer

“HYUNNIE! WEHEARDTHENEWSFROMKIMAJEOSSI. YOUGETTINGMARRYIN3WEEKTIMES?” Jiyoon shouting fast through the phone.

“Unnieeeeee. You too loud. Can you speak slower? I don’t understand what you trying to say.” Hyuna whine while pulling the phone away from her ears.

“HOW CAN I DON’T BE LOUD? WE WERE SHOCK THAT AJEOSSI SAY THAT YOU GOING TO GET MARRY IN 3 WEEK LATER WITH MR YONG SON. HOW CAN YOU....” Jiyoon shout through the phone but cut off by Hyuna.

“OMO? Appa already tell everyone that? I will call you back later. Bye” Hyuna hang up the phone without waiting Jiyoon respond.

“We have a problem now. My father have release the news to his friend. What we going to do?” Hyuna say looking at Junhyung worry.

Junhyung held on to Hyuna hand. “Don’t worry. I will solve this problem by tomorrow.”

Hyuna look away from Junhyung. “Don’t know why. But I believe at what Junhyung say.” Hyuna start to mumble to herself.

The whole journey they never let go each other hand. Hyuna and Junhyung phone keep ringing. And they know why so they decide to turn off their phone. Hyuna send out the massage to her member from the previous massage that was not send and turn off her phone.

Outside Junhyung apartment

Junhyung put Hyuna down while pressing the security code. When Junhyung open the door, Hara jump onto Junhyung crush her lip on Junhyung and start to kiss passionately. Junhyung want to break the kiss away from Hara but he can’t. Hara never notice that someone was standing behind Junhyung.

“Junhyung. I think I should leave first.” Hyuna mumble and turn around ready to leave but Junhyung stop her.

When Junhyung heard Hyuna mumble he came back his sense and push Hara away from him and turn around “Where do you think you going?” Junhyung held onto Hyuna hand and stop her from leave.

“I’m going home. We can talk about that other time.” Hyuna answer while trying to pull off her hand away from Junhyung

“You not wearing shoes. You will hurt your foot.” Junhyung hold tight onto Hyuna hand. “Hara why are you here? What do you want?” Junhyung turn his head and look at Hara but still holding tight on Hyuna hand.

“I…..I just miss you. I can’t forget you. I love you. Junhyung I love you. Please don't break up with me. I know.,,.I know you still love me. Don't push me away. If you want to get marry now, ok. We will get marry now. Ju....just dont push me away. Don't break up with me. I can't sleep at all.” Hara start to cry and hug Junhyung tightly. However Junhyung push Hara away and pull Hyuna to his side and slide his hand to her waist.

“I’m here to introduce. Kim Hyuna my fiancée. We will be getting marry in 3 weeks’ time. Babe. This Hara my EX-GIRLFRIEND." Junhyung emphasize ex-girlfriend while looking at Hara.

 

Author Note

Junhyung actually a very nice and caring person right?

How Hyuna and Hara going to react? Who going to leave first? Hyuna or Hara?

Was my story boring? Why I got so low number of subscribe and comment? =’(

Please remember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

Thank you.