Misunderstanding night Part 3

Mystery From The Start

 

“MWO?” Hyuna and Hara shout in unison while looking at Junhyung.

“So. If you don’t mind please kindly leave. I want to spend time with her and not you.” Junhyung say while looking at Hara.

“Oh ya. Please don’t self-invite into this house again.” Junhyung pull Hara out of the apartment and close the door.

“YAH! What was that? How can you treat your girlfriend like that? She was hurt by your words do you know that? Why you lie to her? We not going to get marry.” Hyuna feel sad for Hara.

“What do you want to drink?” Junhyung doesn’t feel like answering Hyuna.

“Orange juice”

“No orange juice just coke”

“And why you still ask when there is no other choice?” Hyuna roll her eyes.

“What? You might say you don’t want to drink. I’m just ask out of courtesy.” Junhyung pass Hyuna the drink and walk towards the balcony.

Hyuna was looking around the apartment. Not too big like her house but not too small. She feel warm inside this house. She saw many photos hanging on the wall. All was smiling happily. She spots one photo of her as 4minute HyunA when she and Junhyung have collaboration together. This photo was taken without Hyuna knew. Even though her face was cover but you can still feel that 4minute HyunA was very happy. She start to fill the memories they have together when they doing collaboration together. It was fun and funny fill with lot of laughter. Hyuna first time interact with other idol other than her group mate.

There was one time while making her first MV “CHANGE”, she has to dance in the middle of the cold water. After she finish the dance she starts to shout causes everyone laugh. She has to dance twice because the first time the tape was spoil. She has a lot of fun during that time.

Hyuna keep smiling to herself while looking at the photo. But of course Junhyung doesn’t know which photo Hyuna looking at. “What you smiling at?” Junhyung when over to Hyuna causes Hyuna pull out from her world.

“N……Nothing. So your girlfriend was Kara Hara. I never thought that it was her. You two really know how to keep secret.” Hyuna change the topic.

“EX-girlfriend. We actually been together for 2 years.” Junhyung walk back to the balcony.

“So she’s the one that you want to introduce to your parent. But why you lie? I can see that you still love her. You can still bring her to your parent since we not actually going to get marry right?” Hyuna sit beside Junhyung.

“Yes. I do love her but…. The first night I saw you I actually propose to her but she reject me. She say that she want to focus in her career she doesn’t want to get marry now. However for me reputation is not important. I want to set up a family at young age even I’m still an idol. But for her is different. Her reputation, her position as an idol very important to her. We been having fight about this and I decide to break up with her so she can focus with her career. She ask me to wait for 5 years, after 5 years she will marry me but I know that even I give her 10 years is still the same unless she give up her career for being an idol. ” Junhyung say while looking at the sky

“You wouldn’t know. She can still being an idol and marry you in 5 years’ time so why not wait? I rather wait than giving up. If you really love her these 5 years of time wouldn’t be any issue.” Hyuna look into the sky while answering Junhyung.

“Is easier saying than doing. I know her too well that I know how strong her mind towards her career. Yes. I do love her but I don’t feel secure for now let not sat about 5 years’ time. I don’t see the future in front of us.”

Hyuna understand how Junhyung feel. She can’t ask Kai to wait for her to stop being an idol. This was her dream. She being dreaming since young but finally when she able to convince her father. Before she duet in 4minute she when through audition same as all the idol. She has an agreement with her father. If she can pass all the audition at the same time without anyone knows she’s the Minster daughter, he has to allow her being an idol. During her time as a trainee she works at her very hard and hides her identities from other people with 4minute. Finally she passes through all the audition with the rest of the 4minute. Coincidentally, 5 of them of duet in the same group and this was the time that Cube Entertainment president know their identity as the Minster daughter.

She can understand why Hara behaviours. Wasn’t easy for being an idol. They being through a lot of hard before being an idol. And she know that Junhyung well known about this too. They can’t predict what future is even more when the present is not feeling secure.

It was silent for hours. When Junhyung turn around she saw Hyuna have fallen asleep. He when and get a blanket to cover Hyuna. He swipes the hair on her face away and look at her. “Do you know that you have very beautiful feature. Your eyes, your nose, you cheek an…..and your…...”Junhyung say while touching the feature and stop at her lips. When he going to lean forwards to kiss her lip, he stop.

“J…J….n.” He heard Hyuna mumbling while sleeping.

 

Junhyung trying to figure what Hyuna was mumble but nothing. He really found Hyuna have a very cute behaviour. He start to wonder who Hyuna boyfriend was and have they really break up? He doesn’t know why he bring her to his apartment. He never does that. This was a hide out for him and Hara. He doesn’t want anyone to find out about this especially because of Hara. He doesn’t want to send her home. He want to stay longer with her especially after he saw her at the ball. From the time Hyuna step in, his eyes never move away from her. She was the second person that can take his gaze away and the first person was 4minute HyunA. Even when he first saw Hara he wasn’t like that.

 

 

 

Author Note

How was their night together?

More like Junhyung sharing his relationship to Hyuna.

What actually Hyuna mumble about?

Today was a double update. There will be more single Korean words. I’m still learning so if I use it wrongly please tell me

Remember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

Thank you.