Cry to sleep

Mystery From The Start

 

The news of Junhyung and Hara was dating was still rumbling around the entertainment. There was no official news release from their respective company. Junhyung make a decision and call for press conference without notifying anyone even BEAST. He want to make things right.

“I’m here to clear the misunderstanding for the rumour. Hara and I wasn’t dating it was just a misunderstanding. I already have a girl I’m in love with and she was hurt because of this. Because of this I almost lost her forever. Without her I don’t know what I’m going to become. She was my happy pill that make me smile even when I’m stress or down. She was my strength.” Junhyung pause to fight his tears remember Hyuna was lying on the bed lifeless before she was awake.

“Baby girl, I will not let go of your hand not now not in the future. I will not accept any decision you make. You rather to exchange your happiness with my career my future but I no need your sacrifice for me. Without you my future is not in full pieces. Some people say “Dreams that felt so bad, you woke up crying. Reality that felt so bad, you cry to sleep.” Every night I saw dry tears around your face and the pain I’m having was the same as you. I don’t want that, I want to see you smiling to sleep. Please, baby girl don’t let go of me and give up because you think that this is better. I’m telling you it wasn’t.”

Junhyung left the press conference after his confession. He was smiling and felt relief of what he actually have done. “Wait for me, Hyuna.” Junhyung thought and ran back to his car and drive off. Today was the day that Hyuna was able to discharge from hospital after weeks of staying in hospital.

“Hyuna. Hyuna. Come and have a look.” Jihyun brought her iPad to Hyuna

“Nae?” Hyuna was curious of what happen

Press Conference held by BEAST Yong Jun Hyung.

“Baby girl, I will not let go of your hand not now not in the future. I will not accept any decision you make. You rather to exchange your happiness with my career my future but I no need your sacrifice for me. Without you my future is not in full pieces. Some people say “Dreams that felt so bad, you woke up crying. Reality that felt so bad, you cry to sleep.” Every night I saw dry tears around your face and the pain I’m having was the same as you. I don’t want that I want to see you smiling to sleep. Please, baby girl don’t let go of me and give up because you think that this is better. I’m telling you it wasn’t.”

The speech and confession by Junhyung make Hyuna speechless. She covers not knowing what to do.

“Junhyung. Why are you doing this?” Hyuna crying

“Hyuna. You are hiding something from us.” Jihyun say and hug Hyuna

Hyuna remain silent

“Hyuna, why are you keeping everything to yourself? There’s too much for you to hold and it going break you down. I don’t want that to happen to you.” Jihyun know what Hyuna been through and knowing too well that Hyuna was holding everything to herself.

“HYUNA. HYUNA.” Junhyung shout through the hall way

Hyuna look up and saw Junhyung. She ran and hugs Junhyung tightly. She knows she can’t let him go now.

“My answer to you. I want you to know that I will never let go. I know our beginning was starting wrong but I never regret of any decision I make. I will hold you tight and lead you together and create the right path for us. “Kim Hyuna. I fall for you. I fall hard for you. I never know that loving someone can be hurting so much.” Junhyung part from Hyuna and kiss her lip

“Mianhae. Junhyung” Hyuna apologize

“Mianhae. Hyuna” Junhyung apologize

Jihyun took a photo of them and send it to Junhyung and Hyuna phone and left the house with satisfaction on her face. “Junhyung, Hyuna not only your happy pill. But you too were Hyuna happy pill.” Jihyun talk and walk back to 4minute dorm.

The news of Junhyung confesses was all over the entertainment. Media was urging to find out who was the girl Junhyung love so much that willing to open his privacy to everyone but was blocked by Junhyung and Hyuna father. Junhyung and Hyuna parent was happy with what Junhyung have done.

FLASHBACK

Hyuna father was angry with the news of Junhyung dating some girls when her daughter was home alone. After knowing Hyuna got into car accident he was even furious. He hunts down the driver to make sure he/she faces what he/she done to his daughter. When he reach the hospital with Mrs Kim, he breakdown to tear hugging Mrs Kim tightly. Mrs Kim was crying hard when they saw their precious daughter lying on the bed lifeless. She might leave them behind when her condition was still critical. She might become vegetative and never be awake again. When Mr Kim saw Junhyung, he ran over to Junhyung.

“Where are you when my daughter needed you?” Mr Kim shouted at Junhyung but being pull away from Junhyung

“I shouldn’t have agreed this marriage from the start. If my daughter never be awake you better prepare yourself. I will not let this matter go off so easily.” Mr Kim stomp away with Mr Yong follow behind.

“Kim, I’m sorry for what happen but please calm down” Mr Yong patted Mr Kim back

“What’s the point of apologize when my daughter was lying in there. Her condition wasn’t good. She might leave us anytime. She might become vegetative state forever. My precious daughter that I been protecting since she was born going to leave us.” Mr Kim start to cry

“No. She wouldn’t. She knows that we waiting for her. She will wake up for our sake for your sake. Hyuna was a strong girl I ever come across. She accepts the fact that she was pregnant and faces the future when she knew well that her future wasn’t clear. She believes that no matter what happen in the future she still have the love from you and your wife. You must believe her.” Mr Yong says and patted his best friend shoulder

After knowing that Hyuna was awake, Mr and Mrs Kim rush back to hospital. They were happy that Hyuna was awake. Hyuna smile weakly at them but turn soon her eyes form tears. Mr and Mrs Kim hug Hyuna tightly to assure her that they will be there for her no matter. As a parent for 2 children they know how Hyuna was hurt. She loses her child and she going to blame herself for what happens.

Everyday Mr and Mrs Kim will visit Hyuna and bring her favourite food for her. One night Mr Kim when to visit Hyuna after he left his office even he know Hyuna should be asleep by the time. Before he enters the room, he saw Junhyung was there.

“You look like an angel when you sleeping. I hope I can see it every morning when I woke up. Why are you sacrificing yourself for me? I know the truth Hyuna. I know everything now. Why are you doing this? I know what my future wants and I want you to be involved in my future. Without you my future was not perfect.” Junhyung caress Hyuna face.

Mr Kim left knowing that Junhyung was in pain. He knows that Junhyung does love Hyuna a lot. Junhyung can’t forgive himself for what actually happen to Hyuna. Junhyung became weaker and weaker since he know  Hyuna was admitted to hospital. Junhyung never leave his sight out of Hyuna. He talk to her, read to her, sing to her, rap to her. He does everything to make Hyuna awake.

“Junhyung. You are given second chance. Remember to cherish it.” Mr Kim mumble and when to his car and drove him with satisfaction on his face.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE

A confess from Junhyung to Hyuna in front of everyone.

Mr Kim you can rest assumes to hand Hyuna to Junhyung or will he.

Stay tune for more. At the same time check out my other story while waiting.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/444054

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/449462/healing-heart-4minute-hyuna-infinite-sunggyu

Remember continue to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

Thank you.