One Day Before The Wedding (Junhyung)

Mystery From The Start

 

1 Day before the wedding

Junhyung was sitting at the stair with his leg soak in the sea water. He look down into the seas saw his own reflection. He knows that Hyuna wasn’t happy since the day they know that she was pregnant. More of all she has to marry him who she doesn’t love. Yet he can’t do anything. Their marriage was not love but reputation of both families and as a father of their child. Junhyung feel that Hyuna was avoiding him and this really bothering him a lot. Whenever Junhyung was to go forwards to ask Hyuna what happen, Hyuna will pretend she busy or can’t hear anything. Junhyung feel pain whenever he looks into Hyuna eyes. He wants to do something but he doesn’t know why and how. The beautiful eyes were now covering with pain and sorrow and that’s hurt Junhyung a lot. “I thought we can start fresh when I clear my past” Junhyung mumble

Flash Back

1 Day before they flying over to Maldives for preparation of their wedding, Junhyung decide to have a talk with Hyuna. However she has been locking herself inside her room. Junhyung knock on the door but there was no reply. He thought that maybe because she tired after crying and have already fallen asleep. He places the meal he have prepare for Hyuna outside the door and send a message to her.

To: Mumble Hyuna

From: Warm Junhyung

I have made something for you to eat and I place outside your door. I have knock on your door but there was no respond. Please at least eat a bit.

“They call me JO to the KER.”

Junhyung phone start to ring.

Caller: Hara

Hara have been calling him and he just ignores it. But he needs to stop this. And he decides to pick up the phone and call Hara over since he can’t go anywhere.

“I thought you not going to see me again” Hara hug Junhyung tightly happily.

“I’m calling you over because I want to stop everything” Junhyung push Hara away

“What do you mean?” Hara look at Junhyung

“I’m getting marry in few more days. So stop calling me again. Today will be the last time I see you again.”

“WAE? IS IT BECAUSE OF THAT ?” Hara start to cry

“She pregnant. Both our parent want both of us to get marry. And can you stop calling her . She has a name.”

“I DON’T CARE. IT WAS HER FAULT THAT SHE GETS PRAGNANT. MAYBE THIS WASN’T HER FIRST TIME. OR SHE CAN’T FIND THE ACTUAL FATHER SO SHE JUST SAY THAT THIS CHILD WAS YOURS.”

“She isn’t someone like that. So get over with it.”

“NO. I don’t want to get over. I love you Junhyung and I know you still love me too. If you want to create a family I will marry you now.” Hara hug Junhyung tightly and cry hard

Hara tip-toes and move forwards to kiss Junhyung however Junhyung immediately use his hand to cover his mouth. Junhyung push Hara away but Hara clinging on to Junhyung more but Junhyung still doesn’t leave his hand away from his mouth.

“WAE? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? WHY YOU COVER YOUR MOUTH?”

“I told you. I call you come over to clear thing out. I’m not calling you to come over and kiss me. You know what, I wasn’t that in love with”

“What do you mean?”

“I thought that I will have hard time to forget you but however this few weeks I never think or miss about you or about us together.”

Hara was heartbroken. In front this person was a person she loves so much. They have been together for 2 years and now he say that he wasn’t that in love with her. He may in love with her but not as much as her. She starts to cry even more.

“Hara. I may be a jerk here. But wasn’t this is what you want? Both you and me having difficulties to hide our relationship. Your mind set for your career was too strong to have a relationship.  And now you can full force focus on you career. Don’t give up something that you always believe in.”

 

End of Flash Back

 

Ever since that night Hara have stop calling him. Maybe from the start he wasn’t that in love with Hara. He wasn’t feeling anything when Hara crying. However when he saw Hyuna tear he feel like he need to do something to stop her from crying.

Junhyung take his MP3 out from his pocket and start listening to song. The song that help him to calm his mind a lot, the acoustic version of CHANGE. The first and only work that Hyuna and him have done together. He start to smile at the memories of Hyuna and him together. The night that they stay over at his apartment. The morning that Hyuna was screaming and even greets the bird outside. The bare face of hers makes him stuttering. The weird behaviour that Hyuna have, every little thing of Hyuna makes him happy. But since the day before leaving Korean, Hyuna become more depress. He doesn’t know why but he think that maybe because the wedding was coming closer that make Hyuna more depress.

He wants to give happiness to Hyuna even though he doesn’t love her. But he wants to give her and their child a warm family. Even though this marriage started with responsible and reputation but he want to give his very best to Hyuna and his child.

 

 

 

 

Author Note

Junhyung and Hara never kiss. It was a mistake seen by Hyuna. Junhyung doesn’t know the real reason why Hyuna was depressing for.

Does Junhyung doesn’t love Hyuna? Hmmmm.

I’m so happy that people start to comment about my story plot. And thanks for subscribing my story.

Remember continue to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

Thank you.