Tough days

Mystery From The Start

Things went well between 4Beast but not for Hyuna herself for these past few days. Junhyung took care of her as if she was just a baby not knowing how to walk. She wasn’t allowed to move or even she wanted to go washroom which make Hyuna not daring to drink too much water when she in the Cube. Everyone was having fun looking at Hyuna and Junhyung interaction. Junhyung tried not to be obvious when there were other staffs around. But his facial expression was hilarious when he was trying not to look at Hyuna too often which he really did try, he tries not to move his gaze towards Hyuna but somehow he had difficulties for moving his gaze away from Hyuna eveytime his gaze landed on Hyuna. However, time to time he will knowingly when to Hyuna asking whether she needed help but Hyuna will be cold and cool to him answering with short answers. Sometime when no one was looking at them, Junhyung will give a peck on Hyuna lips and walk away quickly.

Now, like finally, Hyuna ankle recovered but Junhyung one way or another just couldn’t leave her for any second. The only time he leave Hyuna was when there were other cube stuff around and that’s was when Hyuna could breathe without Junhyung. BEAST themselves was actually busy at the same time but when Hyuna wasn’t within Junhyung sight, he appears to be distracted that BEAST having a huge headache. They basically need to drag him away from Hyuna so that Hyuna could go to practice and Junhyung could go on with BEAST activities. There was once Hyuna was a koala and Junhyung being the tree but now the table turned, Junhyung became the Koala and Hyuna became the tree. Junhyung just could get enough of Hyuna.

Today was 4minute comeback at Music Bank and BEAST would feat in 4minute song. In point of fact, BEAST and 4minute should have a separate waiting room but however their manager requested that wasn’t needed. Before coming to the show, 4minute had already dressed and came here with hoodies covering their face. BEAST manager knows well that even 4minute and BEAST had a separate room, Junhyung would still sneak into 4minute waiting room since 4minute bodyguard knew about Junhyung being Hyuna husband and they will allow Junhyung to enter. 4minute bodyguard was still there as always to make sure 4minute safety.

4minute come back at Music Bank had gained a lot of attention especially about BEAST Junhyung and 4minute HyunA. There were even fandom came up a couple name for them and these actually made Junhyung happy. There were fans actually wanted them to be together. What they show in the MV and on stage wasn’t the real them but what Junhyung eyes looking at Hyuna was real. Whether she’s being 4minute HyunA or Hyuna herself, Junhyung eyes looking at her never change. Junhyung always warned to control himself when come to Hyuna but his gaze just couldn’t help it. The way he looked at Hyuna was purely love and happiness even on stage you could understand that. Hyuna became Junhyung virus. Sometime BEAST and BEAST manager wondering whether Junhyung know about Hyuna being 4minute HyunA was a good news or bad news. At least in the past when Junhyung doesn’t know about that, the most he did was kept using his phone but now it turned worst. Hyuna practically stands in front of him and he always had the urge to touch her. Not in the ually way but just wanted to stick close Hyuna.

When there were no other cube staff around, he will make Hyuna sat on his lap and encircling his arm around Hyuna. Their skin-ship making the girls giggling but making the boys kept rolling their eyes. But the most jealous person was Doojoon as he couldn’t do that to Jihyun. JunAh love affection was like spreading around making people envy about their love. The most making people shaken were how different Junhyung had become now. Love indeed a powerful potion for someone to practically change.

“How my baby girl doing today?” Junhyung asked while hugging Hyuna sitting on the couch. “Junnie, nowadays you had been exaggerated do you know that?” Hyuna said but still lying comfortable on Junhyung chest. She was very tired from the practice as she needed to practice extra hard since she couldn’t dance when she was in her recovering stage. She had practiced until late night yesterday and woke up early today to have their final practice. “But you look tired.” Junhyung Hyuna hair. “I’m fine, I just need to get some sleep.” Hyuna tried hard not to close her eyes as they haven’t performed which were 2 more groups before them. “Hyuna-ah. You had over practice.” Jihyun said when she saw Hyuna tired face. “I need to. But I’m fine I just need to hang on until reach home. You know these wasn’t the first time and I believe wouldn’t be the last too.” Hyuna rest assured to her member knowing that her member was worried about her. “Ok. You guys are next.” Their manager informed with everyone moving to the backstage for their performance.

Even though Hyuna was really dead tired but she put all her energy into her performance. Cheering could be heard around the studio which was one of her form energy coming from. Junhyung on the other hand was worried too much but nevertheless enjoying the performance that 4minute had put on for their comeback stage song “HUH”. What made him happiest was Hyuna rap, the part that was written by him and rapped by Hyuna. On and off stage Hyuna looked different in everyone's eyes but to Junhyung they were still the same, the person he loves dearly.

Finally, everything had ended smoothly that Hyuna was so dead tired that she just wanted to go home and sleep on her comfortable bed. As always 4minute had to go to their changing house before going back to 4minute real dorm. After that they were dismissed to wherever they wanted to go. Jihyun and Doojoon had their little candle dinner date. Gayoon and Yoseob had their strolling date to spend some quality time together. Jiyoon and Sunggyu was asked to go home not allowing Hyuna to know. Sohyun when back home since today was the day her father was back from some country and she miss him a lot. The rest of the BEAST when home and so does Junhyung and Hyuna. But Junhyung when home first as 4minute needed to go to their changing house for changing.

When Hyuna reach home, she smelled something nice from the place she stands. Abiding by the smell, she found a Junhyung wearing apron cooking something. “You know how to cook?” Hyuna asked walking towards Junhyung to see what dish Junhyung was making. “You will wait and taste. So sit here.” Junhyung turned and found Hyuna but immediately push Hyuna to the counter table waiting for the dish to be serfs. Hyuna was enjoying the scene of Junhyung cooking especially Junhyung was wearing a pink apron.

“Let’s dig in.” Junhyung said placed all the dishes he had prepared on the table. The foods actually smell nice and look nice too. “First times cooking something like this, so don’t be harsh to me.” Junhyung said observing Hyuna expression anticipating from Hyuna reaction. “You want me to be true or lie?” Hyuna said with a frown which worried Junhyung. “Was the food that bad?” Junhyung asked. “Open your mouth.” Hyuna instructed and feed Junhyung the food but grinning immediately when Junhyung tasted his own cooking. “Next time you will cook for me instead I cook for you.” Hyuna said and started to eat more. “Yah. You scared me.” Junhyung whined and frowned. “Hehe.” Hyuna giggled. “You seemed so nervous and just so tempting to tease you. But the foods really taste good.” Hyuna said and feed Junhyung the food which he just obediently opened his mouth. They had their own time having their dinner together which also one kind of happiness. Sometime we don’t need to had a fancy date to make it memorable but as long as you felt happiness, it was enough to be memorable.

 

 

 

Author Note

I’m sorry if this started to dull you guys. I had finished writing this a couple of days so I couldn’t change if not I need to re-write my other chapter behind. I promise you guys, drama will be coming up, which might not end great by the way. I’m still struggling on how my ending will be, when I’m coming to the last stage.

Headache. _〆(。。)