Unexpected

Mystery From The Start

Soon 4minute promotion came to the final stage. Some were happy but some were sad especially towards those cheesy couples. During 4minute promotion, he got the pretense to stay close with them but now that their promotion came to the final stage, he knew well that they couldn’t stick together like how the past few week was. He was being childish and her being mature. She knew well what she should and shouldn’t do but to him he never really cared. All he wanted was to hug her; kiss her; stick to her and never wanted to let her go but well, things weren’t going to the way he hoping and wished for as his group album going to release soon however there was one thing he was really happy. The song he wrote in their album, the company decided to make into MV and she was the female lead and he was the male lead. They’re filming in few day times on Jeju Island and 4Beast will be going together as holiday and working at the same time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

4Beast will be staying at Hyuna villa which was located near the beach. It was bought by Hyuna parents for her and her brother. 4Beast were very excited that they could finally relax and have fun together. There was enough room doe everyone to sustain their own privacy but seem like couple wanted to share their own room and the uncouple member would like to a shared a room together, of course guys and girls will split up. This trip was private and surprised away from the media.

This time Mr Hong came up an idea for this song which content simple love life. There were no crews to shoot the MV. No hair stylist or makeup artist tag along. Hyuna and Junhyung didn’t know Jiyoon and Hyunseung had been bribed by Mrs Kim and Mrs Yong for filming their real life marriage which also part of ideas Mr Hong. Mr Hong told Hyuna and Junhyung that the crews will be there 3 days after their stays and which mean they have 3 days of vacation to spend together before getting to start fermenting.

DAY 1

After they had settled down in the villa, they decided to go snorkeling. They had booked a yacht with instructor tagging along with them. Feeling the wind blowing with natural surrounding them was really a happy moment. Picture taking along with some of them filming everyone smiling moment. After the yacht had stopped in the middle of the seas, the instructor started to teach them what they should and shouldn’t do. The guys took off their shirt and same goes to the girls. But there is this one person had his eyes on his wife the whole time and, sparkled the moment he saw her takinh off her shirt and short. “y.” Kikwang smirked which earned a glare from Junhyung. “She’s my wife. So put your member in your pants well before I castrated it off.” Junhyung threaten loud to everyone who was eyeing on Hyuna amazing body. He was proud and jealous at the same time which was actually very contradict to himself. Yoseob stick to Gayoon while Doojoon stick to Jihyun when they get into the sea. The water was so clear which could actually see fishes swimming around. Hyuna was excited but scared at the same time touching the fish and, Junhyung was just smiling non stop looking at Hyuna acting like a child.

But soon sunset and moon revealed, but 4Beast fun wasn’t going to stop just like that. As usual, Jihyun and Doojoon was the one cooking and the kids was waiting for their food to be served by their appa and umma. Everyone was scattered around the house. Hyuna brought Junhyung to the rooftop that she usually went to. She loves the wind blowing, she loves the full moon hanging high up brightly above them, she loves to be in Junhyung embraced doing something she loves to do with her loves one and so does Junhyung.

“You have been smiling to yourself a lot recently.” Hyuna lying against Junhyung chest admiring the artistry of the sky. “Because of you.” Junhyung kissed Hyuna hair and embraced her tightly. “You must smile even I’m not around you.” Hyuna closed her eyes to feel the warmth. “Because when you smile, I smile.” Hyuna continued which earned a chuckled from Junhyung. “When does my wife start talking cheesy?” “Just for you.” Hyuna replied shortly when Junhyung lean in and captured her lips.

DAY 2

Today they decided to go explore the forest nature. They split into groups which was also what Junhyung looking forwards to. He wanted to spend time alone with Hyuna when he knew that soon he wouldn’t have that time. Everyone was given a map just in case they lost their way and went their separated ways. Junhyung and Hyuna were hand in hand walking; smiling and joking around. Taking pictures; filming one another and fooling around. Laughter could be heard from the couple and time to time, Junhyung could hear Hyuna whining which he always finds it adorable and he always couldn’t resist it.

What they didn’t know were behind them, there were 2 persons following them talking photo and filming them since they when separated ways. Jiyoon and Hyunseung were actually shocked to discover that they had been bribed and agreed to assist in this mission without letting anyone know about this and they knew well who was the mastermind behind this. To fulfill the mission and not letting anyone to know, they came up with lots of plans so that Junah could be alone. Junah seems to be too into their love circle that never noticed the noise coming right from their back which were a big advantage for Jiyoon and Hyunseung and didn’t even needed to hide away from them.

Back to Junhyung and Hyuna, they were just walking straight with path could be determined. “Doesn’t this path look like a path of life?” Junhyung pointed with Hyuna hanging a confused expression on her face. “Everyone had a path to walk on, but sometime we need to slow down to look around our surrounding. Sometime we even needed to stop in the middle of the path to choose which split way we going to choose. Sometime there were even a big stone to stop you from going ahead. A path of life.” Junhyung explained with a smile. “But I’m really glad that middle of the path I found you and I had never regret to choose the path and walking down hand in hand with you.” Junhyung stopped Hyuna from walking, looking right into her eyes and smiled. Their eyes are so expressive and full of love. A kiss, a passion and a promise kiss. “Thank you for everything. It was really my happiest time I ever had in my life. I love you, Yong Junhyung.” “I love you too, Yong Hyuna.”

“Are you tired?” Junhyung asked, looking at Hyuna. They had walked quite a long distance but Hyuna shook her head. “Ani. I’m fine.” Hyuna smiled but turned curious when Junhyung stop walking. “Come on.” Junhyung kneel down in front of Hyuna with his back facing her. With a grin on her face, she climbed onto his back secured with her armed around his neck. Placing her head on his shoulder and gave him a kiss. Junhyung secured his arm around her thighs with a smiled pasted on his face too. “The first time I piggyback you was the night and the ball.” Junhyung chuckled remembering the scene. His mother was overly excited that she had forgotten to come back with a shoe for Hyuna when she didn’t allow Hyuna to wear high heel, misheard that Hyuna was pregnant.

DAY 3

Other than Hyuna and Junhyung, 4Beast had when to explore Jeju as Hyuna felt really tired and she didn’t want to go anywhere when tomorrow they will start filming MV. Junhyung when to the nearby supermarket leaving Hyuna behind when he decided to cook something for Hyuna when he asked Hyuna to stay back and he will back soon. She was now lying on the bed, waiting for Junhyung returned. When she was lying on the bed, suddenly she heard some noise.

“Jun, is that you?” Hyuna shouted but there were no replied. She continued following the banging and knocking noise. “Junnie?” Hyuna called again but instead of others, she found a stranger was searching and throwing something into the bag he was carrying. When he spotted Hyuna, he ran towards her with a knife in his hand. Hyuna started to run away from him, but before she could shut the doorway, his hand was there to stop the door from closing. Using all the strength she had, closing the door real hard that hit the man's hand which made him screamed from the pain. The man knocked down the door and entered, still holding his injured hand, walking towards Hyuna. “.” He growled and this made Hyuna even more panic than she was. “You better keep your mouth shut if you still wanted to live.” He came closer, but before he could get near Hyuna, Junhyung came back shouting Hyuna name from the main door. Hyuna started to shout with her louder voice, so that Junhyung could hear her voice. The man grabbed Hyuna placing the knife near her neck when he saw Junhyung.

“Let her go.” Junhyung shouted when he saw Hyuna was crying in fear when the knife was touching her skin. “If you want her to live, you better do as I said.” The man growled when Hyuna neck started to have blood coursing through. “OKOK. What do you want?” Junhyung fear started to grow when he saw Hyuna was hurt. “Throw all the valuable item into this bag.” The man command when Junhyung did what he said. With a very short time, Junhyung filled the bag with all the valuable items. Before the man releasing Hyuna, he spotted Hyuna wedding ring. His greed grows, not missing the chance, he pulled Hyuna wedding ring from her but Hyuna started to struggle didn’t allow him. The knife flies off from the man's hand, using two hands to pull out Hyuna wedding ring from her. “ing give me that ring.” He slapped Hyuna hard with his the other hand gabbed an item to hit Hyuna head but before he could do that, Junhyung ran to them and instead of hitting Hyuna, that item hit Junhyung head. It was a hard impact, Junhyung head started to bleed when the man was shocked by what just happened. “It’s your fault.” The man ran away with the bag leaving Hyuna and Junhyung behind.