Heavy Clouded

Mystery From The Start

 

Wedding night

 

Junhyun, Hyuna

“You being avoiding since the day we left Korea. Can you tell me why?” Junhyung saw Hyuna sitting at the stair with her leg soak inside the water.

Hyuna keep silent

“If you don’t talk nevermind. Just listen what I’m going to say.” Junhyung know that Hyuna doesn’t want to speak up

“I know you think that this marriage was wrong. I know you want to marry someone you love. But I want to tell you that I will shower you with happiness and I will love this unborn child. I told you before right. I always want to set up a family even I became an idol. Although this wasn’t what I being dreaming of but I will still try my best to create a warm family with you.”

“I know something have been bothering you and somehow it was related to me. Every time I look into your eyes I feel pain, I feel sorrow. Don’t hold the pain inside your tiny body.”

“Wae?” Hyuna speak up

“What you mean why?”

“Why you want to marry me when you already have her?”

“Her? Who?”

“Please don’t act blur. I know everything, I saw everything.”

“I really don’t know what you talking about”

“HARA AND YOU. I KNOW BOTH OF YOU ARE BACK TOGETHER. WHY? WHY YOU STILL WANT TO MARRY ME WHEN SHE BACK TOGETHER WITH YOU? I DON’T MIND BEING A SINGLE MOTHER. YOU DOESN’T NEED TO FORCE YOURSELF TO MARRY ME.” Hyuna raised her voice

“WHAT? Who say that I’m back with her? What did you saw?” Junhyung was shocked about what Hyuna just say

“YOU YOURSELF KNOW WHAT YOU AND HARA HAVE DONE. NEXT TIME IF YOU DON’T WANT ME TO KNOW DON’T DO IT WHEN I’M AROUND THE HOUSE.”

“We never done anything.”

“I SAW YOU AND HER KISSING INSIDE YOUR ROOM. IF YOU BACK TOGETHER WITH HER WHY MUST YOU ACT AS IF YOU SERIOUSLY WANT TO CREATE A FAMILY WITH ME AT THE SAME TIME YOU WANT TO BE AN UNFAITHFUL HUSBAND?"

“WHAT? We never kiss.”

“I saw it with my own eyes. You call her over the say before we left Korea. I saw it with my own eyes that both of you kissing.”

“We never. OK.  She want us to get back together but I rejected her. I call her over because I want to stop everything between Hara and me. She been calling me for the past day but I ignore until the day before we left Korea I decide to clear thing up to have a new fresh start with you. I want her to move on and get over and stop calling me. She did kiss me but technically she kiss my hand not my lip. I use my hand to cover my mouth when she going to kiss me.”

Hyuna when silent with deep thought. She doesn’t know whether she should believe Junhyung. Did she really see wrongly? Was all this a misunderstanding?

“I know is hard to believe of what I say but I will show you that I mean what I say when I say I will shower you with happiness. The starting point may start wrongly but I want to correct it when we walk down together. For now both of us are not in love but time goes by we wouldn’t know it. Love a person not by trying. Sometime no matter how hard you try you will never love that person as your heart doesn’t allow. I can’t tell you now that in the future we will fall in love but for now I want to stay by your side together with this new life.” Junhyung hug Hyuna

Hyuna feel the warm when Junhyung hug her. She feel the sincere from Junhyung words. Maybe that time was just a misunderstanding.

“Now I know why you in pain and sorrow. You thought that Hara and I was back together and you think that you  are the third wheel and you feel that you have separate me and Hara. You blame yourself for being the third wheel. I want to you throw away that thought. You never at fault and things happen for a reason. If my relationship with Hara was strong even you came it wouldn’t affect our relationship. In a relationship you can’t ask who was at fault or who to blame. Our heart, our feeling doesn’t have a fix shape it will change when time pass by so I don’t believe forever however I believe that love can be create. So don’t blame yourself when you not at fault. Have you ever heard that if you pick the right friends, you’ll enjoy yourself for life. And if you pick the right lover, you’ll be happy for life. Some chances, once gone, are gone forever. I don’t know in the future time we will become lover but for now I want to cherish the chance that given to us. ”

Junhyung look into Hyuna eyes. He doesn’t feel any pain inside her eyes anymore. Her eyes show out her beauty that was hide inside the pain. Junhyung lean in and kiss Hyuna forehead and Hyuna close her eyes to feel Junhyung warm passing through her.

 

Doojoon, Jihyun

Jihyun was sitting at the bridge alone. She feel hurts for seeing Hyuna like a lifeless doll yet as a leader and her friend she can’t do anything. She feel that Hyuna was hiding something that concern Junhyung. Whenever Junhyung want to talk to Hyuna, Hyuna will avoid. Hyuna was a person who can’t hide her emotional. If you close with her enough you can actually see that during the whole ceremony Hyuna was faking a smile. Behind of her smile was pain. None of the 4minute member know what actually happen that cause her so much pain. Jihyun feel that Kai know something about it but he doesn’t want to mention. All Kai say was look after her and make sure Junhyung stay away from Hyuna. But how can they do they. They married couple how are 4minute can make Junhyung stay far away from Hyuna when they going to stay together.

“Why are you alone here?” Jihyun turn to the voice and it came from Beast leader Doojoon

“No why. I just want to sit here and thinking of something.” Jihyun turn and look at the seas

“Mind I sit here?” Doojoon point the place beside Jihyun

“This area doesn’t belong to me, you can sit wherever you want.” Jihyun answer with nonchalant

“What are you thinking? I feel that you feel hurt.” Doojoon sit beside Jihyun and he was looking at Jihyun

“As a leader, if you found that one of your member being hurt and he doesn’t want to talk about it. What will you do?”

“I will do nothing. As a leader there a limit of thing to do. Sometime letting the person to think through is better than us keep prompting why he feel hurts. My show of concern not by words but by action. If my member doesn’t want to say I will not force but give him something that will show my support to him.”

“I see pain inside her eyes. The pain was burdening her. And this pain was increasing day by day.”

“Are you talking about Hyuna?”

Jihyun remain silent however Doojoon know that his guessing was right.

“Actually you no need to worry about that. If her pain was because of Junhyung, Junhyung will do something. Do you know that Hyuna was the second person that he can’t take his eye off her? He may look cool and cold but actually Junhyung was very warm and caring person. He may seen not to bother anything but he think before doing anything that why he usually wouldn’t do something stupid.”

“Having one night stand is not something stupid?”

“Of course this was something stupid that he have done but this was first time. And sometime thing happen and we can’t control. I believe Junhyung will take very good care of Hyuna. He promise he will take responsible of Hyuna and the child and he mean what he say. He take responsible of what he say. If he say it he mean it. If he don’t mean it, even you use gun and point at him he wouldn’t say it. At first I was wondering why he accept this marriage when he already a girlfriend  bu…”

“MWO? JUNHYUNG HAVE A GIRLFRIEND? THAN WHY HE WANT TO MARRY HYUNA?” Jihyun shouted

“Can you relax and let me finish?”

“Mianhae. You continue.” Jihyun apologize and calm herself down

“Junhyung never say he has a girlfriend but as a leader and a friend of his all the beast member figure that he have a girlfriend and he doesn’t want us to know so we just pretend that we don’t know anything. And like I say Junhyung was a person who says what he mean. So I guess he already break up with his girlfriend and marry Hyuna. He even say I want to give Hyuna happiness and love his unborn child.”

“He don’t even love Hyuna how can he give Hyuna happiness. Their starting point was already wrong how are they going to make the path right?”

“How do you know that Junhyung don’t love Hyuna? He may have start to like her even though not until will say love. But Junhyung told us that love can be created. So his like may turn to love. And like I say Junhyung mean what he say. So I believe Junhyung and Hyuna will somehow work out.” Doojoon point at the direction of Hyuna and Junhyung hugging tightly from their room.

Jihyun smile brightly.

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE

Finally Junhyung and Hyuna have cleared their misunderstanding. Finally the clouds have moved away. Junhyung please care of Hyuna properly and never hurt her again.

Doojoon and Jihyun moment how was it? Doojoon mature help Jihyun to clear her mind.

At first Junhyung wouldn’t know why Hyuna behaving this way but I’m hurt when Hyuna being hurt because of Junhyung so I decide to clear their cloud away. Haha

Coming up is their life as a newlywed.

Remember continue to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

Thank you.