Leader and Rapper Part 2

Mystery From The Start

 

Hyuna, Jihyun

After Hyuna was motion by Junhyung to go up first she saw someone familiar figure walking away.

“Unnie.” Hyuna shouted knowing who was that and start to run.

“Yah. Hyuna don’t run. Do you know that’s dangerous for you to run? What if you fall?” Jihyun scolded

“Mianhae. But why are you here?”

“I’m here to look for you. But when I knock on your door there was no answer.”

“Oh. You should call. Junhyung and me when to supermarket and we going to cook.” Hyuna held onto Jihyun arm and motion to her house.

“Mwo? You cooking? You sure?”

“Yeah~~.”

“Pray hard that you wouldn’t burn down the house.” Jihyun laugh.

“Yah~. That’s was 3 years ago.” Hyuna whine and pout.

“You sure this time will not?” Jihyun raised her eyebrow looking Hyuna curiously

“Ye. I’m sure. But it was a competition between Junhyung and me. If the winner win, the winner gain one wishes.”

“Then I bet Junhyung going to be the winner. Just ask you to fry a chicken; you can almost burn down the kitchen.” Jihyun laughed

“That’s was an accident. I never thought that the fire was too big.” Hyuna open the door and motion Jihyun to go in

“Woa. Your house was nice. I can see Junhyung put in a lot of effort to create his house for you.”

“Yeah~~. Today when I step in I feel warm and happiness. I can feel that Junhyung really working hard to make our marriage work.”

“So your previous pain and sadness was because of Junhyung?”

“Yeah. I misunderstood that he kiss her ex-girlfriend the days before we leave Korea to Maldives. And I thought that they back together without me knowing. So I thought that it was my fault that they can’t really be together when Junhyung married. And she going become Junhyung mistress because of my fault.”

“Wait wait wait. You say he invite and kiss his girlfriend when you around?”

“It was a misunderstood. He say that he invited her over was because he wants to clear everything between them and have a new start with me. He say that she been calling him after they breakup. He say that he actually cover his mouth with his hand so technically she kiss Junhyung hand instead of the lip.”

“Do you know who his girlfriend was? The media doesn’t know and it seen that BEAST also doesn’t know who was Junhyung girlfriend was. So I bet she an idol like us.”

“Yeah. I know and she was an idol too. Wait. How come you know that BEAST doesn’t know?”

“The wedding night Doojoon told me about it. We have a talk when I feel sad when I see you faking a smile with pain behind.”

“Mianhae unnie.” Hyuna hug Jihyun

“It was ok. As long as you fine now. But you haven’t answer my question who exactly was Junhyung ex-girlfriend?”

“Uh…If I tell you can’t tell anyone OK?”

“Nae.”

“Pinky swear.” Hyuna held her finger out

“You still so childirsh when you already married and pregnant now. OK. Pinky swear.” JIhyun laugh and held her finger out

“It was Hara from Kara.”

“Mwo? Woa. They great at hiding.”

“Yeah. I also say that to Junhyung too.”

“But how do you know that?”

“It happens after the ball. We went to Junhyung house and Hara was there waiting for him. The house brought by Junhyung for their hide out.”

“So you lie to us twice because of Junhyung.”

“Mianhae unnie. It was supposed to be a secret and during that time my mind was in a mess.”

“As long as you happy now that’s all matter. Are you still in touch with Kai?“

“The last time I saw him was the day before I’m leaving Korea. He called me and I asked him over.”

“MWO? He was there with you when you saw Junhyung and Hara kissing”

“Ye. And unnie, I say it was a misunderstood. Junhyung never kiss Hara.”

“Aigoo. Now start to protect and speak for your husband already.”

“Ani. I just don’t want you to misunderstood Junhyung when the truth wasn’t like that.”

“OKOK. But how you and Kai, will you still remain as Best Friend?”

“Yeah. Just like last time I told you guys. We will remain friend even we have broken up.”

“Kai was a great guy. Not many relationships was able to turn back to friend and was not that easy. Does Junhyung know about Kai?”

“Ani. He just know that I have a boyfriend before him but doesn’t know it was Kai.”

“You have so many secret hiding away from Junhyung. Are you sure you can cope it?”

“I don’t know and I don’t want to know. I just know that my identity as 4minute HyunA must hide it away from Junhyung. Junhyung was secretly admired 4minute HyunA.”

“This going to be fun. Ohya. 4minute going to move to this building next week. We told the president that we want to stay near you and he will arrange for us.”

“Jinjia? So you all can always visit me. I love you all.” Hyuna hug Jihyun happily

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE

Now Jihyun know what going between Junhyung and Hyuna but she felt great when she saw Hyuna now feeling happy.

4minute and BEAST dorm will be at the same building. Are they going to able to hide from BEAST?

Stay tune for more of their moment. At the same time check out my other story while waiting.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/444054

Remember continue to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

Thank you.