Leader and Rapper Part 1

Mystery From The Start

 

Doojoon, Junhyung

“I will bring the thing back with Doojoon hyung. You go ahead first.” Junhyung motion Hyuna to go ahead first.

“Woa. What a caring husband are you. You don’t even allow her to carry light item.” Doojoon tease while helping

“Yah. Stop teasing and faster bring out the thing.”

“You love her.” Doojoon teasing Junhyung again

“Mwo?”

“I say you love her.” Doojoon repeat

“No. I just taking the role of being a good husband and take care of her.”

“If than why can’t you stop looking at her before she gets into the building.”

“I…..I just……”

“You just what? Just admit that you love her. When you say that you agree to get marry, I already suspect that you like her when we know that your girlfriend was someone else.

“Mwo?”

“We know that you got a girlfriend and that girlfriend was not Hyuna. You keep from us, and we think that she's someone like us so you hide it. But I’m actually happy that you break up with your ex-girlfriend and get together with Hyuna. Hyuna make you smile a lot. The cool and cold Junhyung was gone whenever you think about Hyuna. Hyuna was a good girl. So take good care of her if not I will hit you.”

“Indeed, whenever I think about Hyuna I will smile unintentionally. I always amuse by her behaviour and that make her more cuter. When she feels pain or sad I will be affected. I just want to make her smile brightly.”

“See. I told you. You love her.”

“I don’t know and I don’t want to know. Now most important is to take good care of her. Not only you will kill me, even my mother will. You don’t know how protective my mother becomes when come to Hyuna. She loves her more than me now.”

“Indeed, Hyuna was a person you hardly dislike. She has an aura that makes people love and dote her. I don’t understand why can’t you just admit it? Admit you love her and being a good husband wasn’t that better?”

“B………but she doesn’t love me.”

“How do you know that?”

“By six sense. And I think she still love her ex-boyfriend.”

“Please throw away your not accurate six senses. From what I see she does love you but have yet discover. The way she behaves. The way she care for you is not like normal friend. The way she allows you to hold her hand without making any noise. If she don’t love you that mean her acting skill was good. But just remember that don’t hurt her again.”

“I never hurt her.”

“And why was she in pain during wedding ceremony and was fine after the ceremony night. I even saw you hug her and kiss her forehead.”

“I…..it just a misunderstanding. She thought that she was the reason I broke up with my girlfriend and she even saw me kiss my ex-girlfriend. Bu……”

“MWO? YOU KISS YOUR EX-GIRLFRIEND WHEN SHE WAS AROUND? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?”

“Can you lower your voice and let me finish. Like I say it was a misunderstanding. We never kiss. She going to kiss me but I cover my mouth with my hand so she actually kiss my hand not my lips. Hyuna thought that I was back with my ex-girlfriend and force myself to marry her which is not true. I never get back with my ex-girlfriend I just want to clear everything and stop her from calling me again. I want to start fresh with Hyuna. Like I told you guys before that I want to shower Hyuna with happiness and love the child with all I have.”

Doojoon smack Junhyung head hard.

“Ouch. What was that for?” Junhyung rub his head

“This was for hurting Hyuna. I don’t care whether this was her misunderstand or not. It was you who never handle it properly and you cause this misunderstanding and make Hyuna misery. But still I hope that both you and Hyuna can open up yourself to one another.”

“Thanks Hyung.”

“Anyway, BEAST dorm going to move to your building next week. We discuss with the president about how our stay when you not going to stay at with us anymore so he came up that we going to move to your building for your convenience.”

“It was better to be this way. So the media wouldn’t found out about my marriage with Hyuna. I don’t want her normal life because of me and turn upside down. Addition, My father-in-law have been hiding her identity for being a minister daughter. If her identity to be expose to the public her safety will be endanger.”

“It was hard to believe that Hyuna was Ministry of Strategy and Finance Minster daughter. He has been hiding about their child away from the public. Even the media can’t find what their name.”

“Yeah. Heard from him that he want his child to have freedom and can grow up like normal teenage so he decide to hide it.”

“You too. Why you never tell us about your father?”

“How my family was doesn’t affect anything. I always don’t bother about how rich my father was as long as I can pursuit my dreams. At first it wasn’t that easy as he want me to take over his business so he actually disapproves for me being an idol. So we have a bet that if I can become famous within a year he have to stop forcing me taking over his business and allow me to pursuit my dream.”

“It wasn’t easy to be rich son.”

“Come on. Let’s go. We have been standing here for quite some time.”

“Just say that you can’t let Hyuna leave your sight too long.”

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE

Leader Doojoon and rapper Junhyung conversation was great.

Junhyung-ah, just admit that you love Hyuna so you can shower Hyuna with love and happiness.

Hyuna and Junhyung face the same issue with their parent when pursuit their dream.

Remember continue to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

Thank you.