Selfish

Mystery From The Start

Junhyung went home after he left the café. When he arrives at home he never thought that Hara was still there waiting for him.

“OPPA! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?” Hara ran to the door and hug Junhyung

“Have with some chic at some hotel. Why are you still here?”

“M……MWO? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?” Hara break the hug from Junhyung shock at what he just say.

“I SAY I WHEN TO BANG SOME CHIC AT SOME HOTEL! HAPPY?” Junhyung walk away from Hara and get some coke to drink.

“YOU…….. YESTERDAY PROPOSE TO ME AND YOU WHEN TO BANG SOME ? WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?” Hara shouted angrily

“Since we don’t have any furture why I can’t just sleep with random girls outside. Why should you bother? From the time you turn down my propose I already see no future with you. I know you don’t want to get married. You can continue with your career and I can just play with what I want.” Junhyung say without looking at Hara.

“I never say I don’t want to get married with you. I….. is just that now is not the time. I just don’t want to get married so young. Give me 5 years than we can get married after that.”

“Even I give you 10 years your answer will still be the same. From the start you know that I want to set up a family at a young age and you know that this is coming. Since we are going in different directions we should just break up. And if that girl really gets pregnant I will take up the responsibility and marry her.”

Hara grab her bag and run out from the house. She tears steaming down from her eyes. She knows that what Junhyung say he mean it. If that girl really pregnant he will bring the responsible up and marry her even he doesn’t love her. She knows that Junhyung want to hold a small family at his young age. “But now is not the time, I doesn’t want to ruin the hardship I have for this year that I build up as an Idol. Why can’t Junhyung understand?”

After Hara run out Junhyung drop himself down on the bed. His tears start to form, he knows that he need to say that to Hara. He loves Hara but he need to let her go. He very selfish and he knows himself too well. This issue has caused them to fight and quarrel and this will continue on and on. This quarrel will ruin Hara career sooner or later. He needs to stop before this thing turns out worst. With lots of thinking Junhyung drift off to his sleep.