4Minute Backgroud

Mystery From The Start

In cube entertainment, no one knows how 4minute actually looks like. 4minute has their own practice room that is banned for anyone in the company to go. Whenever 4mniute arrive at cube entertainment, they will wear hoodies and sunglasses to hide their face. They remain a mystery that hides their identity. All they are known were their names without knowing their surname and nothing else. Even the media can’t get any info.

The rumour going around the entertainment saying that actually their look can’t be accepts that why they need to cover their face even they have a body that every young woman will dream to hold. But the truth behind was that everyone in the 4minute comes a very a rich and powerful family and because of their safety Cube entertainment president come up with an idea that can show their talent at the same time they can hide their identity to the public.

Hyuna was a fashion designer at SPICYCOLOR set up by her father. SPICYCOLOR was a wide known fashion design company. However the whole company doesn’t know that SPICYCOLOR actual boss was the Korean Ministry of Strategy and Finance and no one actually know that Hyuna was his only daughter. SPICYCOLOR was managed by Hyuna elder brother Sunggyu who was actually a leader from infinite and their relationship was hidden. Designer to SPICYCOLOR work from home and this help Hyuna a lot. If there’s a new project for that designer they will call back to attend the meeting.

The SPICYCOLOR main model was 4minute HyunA and occasionally 4minute will be their model from time to time. But no one in the company has suspected that 4minute HyunA was SPICYCOLOR designer Kim Hyuna as their appearance was totally different. 4minute HyunA wear y and fashionable clothes whereas SPICYCOLOR designer Kim Hyuna wears simple clothing with nerd glasses. And the main point is that no one knows how 4minute HyunA look like.

Jihyun father was Ministry of Health, Welfare and Family Affairs. Jihyun the leader always the one who prepares food for the member. She will always take care of everyone nutrition needed when prepare food for them. When she frees she will come up with new dishes for everyone to try. She has the best cooking skill in the group.

Gayoon father was Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. Gayoon doesn’t show her emotion well to other but she cares everyone in the group. She very interested in different country culture and share with everyone if there is something interesting. She was the most knowledgeable among them.

Jiyoon father was Ministry of National Defense and thus she was trained to protect herself from danger. She interested in learning a different kind of fighting skill to protect herself and also her friend. Her fighting skill was so good that even guys can't win the fight over her. Time to time she will teach the girls simple fighting skill to protect themselves.

Sohyun father was Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. When her father comes back from another state, he will purchase presents for her and she will share with her member.  She was the youngest among them and like Hyuna the best.

Due to their father relationship, they know each other since young. They will take care of one another. They have common dream is that they want to become a singer but due to their family background they was stop by their family. However after sometime of convincing them to become a girl group name 4minute and they stay in a mansion that prepared by their father for their safety.

After 3 years as an idol, their identity stills a mystery to everyone. Even their label mates Beast know nothing. Whenever Beast wants to get close to 4minute will always stop by 4minute bodyguard. Even Junhyung know nothing when he and 4minute HyunA have collaborated together for CHANGE he never seen how HyunA actually look like. During their collaboration, HyunA will wear hoodies and sunglasses to cover her face. Even recording they will do it separately. MV shooting Hyuna will have her own dressing room that was banned for accessing. Stage preparing Junhyung will have to wait outside the dressing room for HyunA to get ready. And this curiosity grew bigger and bigger but still finds nothing.