Chapter Five

Design My Heart

- CHAPTER FIVE -

 

 

It didn't strike DongHae as a weird thing when KyuHyun asked about his schedule, like he had any choice of denying that bossy-game-head pilot. He probably has the most authority around HIA even if he was just the maknae. He chuckled to himself thinking of KyuHyun as he got ready to head off to some place around town with the other cabin crew members that evening. When they got on the bus, DongHae suddenly received a text from KyuHyun through SungMin.

 

BunnyMin

-          Where are you, Hae? I’m so bored. SungMin keeps asking about the zoo T.T ;GameKyu

FishyHae

-          We’re at Tsim Sha Tsui. Just got on the bus. Ahhh, Minnie sure wants to see the bunnies. Kekeke >.<

BunnyMin

-          I know. I’m trying to find a way to avoid that. Oh well, see you tomorrow morning then. See you, Hae. Oh and SungMin says hi ;GameKyu

FishyHae

-          Suit yourself. Say hi to him back from me. Enjoy your evening ^^V

 

Before he knew it, they've arrived at their said destination and the girls cheered. DongHae really enjoyed the company of the girls as they are very lively and cheerful when it comes to the visits after arriving.

 

He smiled at them when he saw their enthusiasm as they started to walk around and he asked the one standing close to him, “where are we going to, SooYoung?” The tallest cabin crew smiled with excitement.

 

“First of, we’re heading to Hillwood Soho for some tasty delicacies and later off to Park Lane Shopper’s Boulevard! Is that okay with you, Hae?” She asked.

 

DongHae nodded, not wanting to spoil the fun, “sure, let’s all have fun, shall we?”

 

SooYoung nodded eagerly at that and smiled. A few minutes of walking later, they arrived at the Hillwood Soho and found a place to eat. DongHae was glad to see the girls were having so much fun.

 

Next, they headed off to Park Lane Shopper’s Boulevard and the girls scream in joy when they reached the place and saw the ‘SALES’ sign everywhere. Yes, people did look at them, but who would bother a group of pretty and beautiful girls to enjoy their shopping day out? No one, that’s right. Suddenly, the hair on the back of his neck rose, and he felt the same tingling feeling again when someone is watching him from behind.

 

He turned around, but saw no one in particular that was watching him. Weird, he thought, but he let the matter slide as he followed the group of giggling stewardesses into the Boulevard. DongHae really wanted to ignore the feeling, but still, he always felt that someone was watching him. It felt the same, like when he was on the plane; he felt the same aura watching him right with the aura that that certain Lee HyukJae man gave him.

 

He turned around again, but he saw no one. He shrugged it off for the second time that day and continued shopping with the girls. He seemed to enjoy watching the girls shop and he even became their adviser on what to wear. He felt like some celebrities' coordinator, he chuckled to himself as he thought of himself as a designer, and that thought brought him back to Lee HyukJae. His did saw an ‘Angel’ boutique previously; in fact, they were all currently in it.

 

It was not a surprise to see beautiful clothes of all sizes and shapes and decorations drowning the boutique. The designs were ‘to-die-for’, ‘fantabulous’ and ‘mind-blowing’ the girls quoted. He found himself agreeing to them although he was a man himself. The girls were really causing a full house in the boutique and the staffs there were attending to each and one of them patiently.

 

Suddenly, a staff looked behind him and bowed her head. Hey, what’s…? And soon, the rest of them did the same. The girls stopped what they were doing and started squealing.

 

“Hi, ladies,” he heard a voice and spun around.

 

Then, he saw Lee HyukJae and Kim HeeChul. Lee HyukJae smiled at him and greeted the girls. Later, the two of them offered to help the girls and DongHae thought they looked as if they were floating on cloud nine.

 

Later, it was as if a mini fashion show was occurring in the boutique as the shoe designer Kim HeeChul encouraged the girls to have a mini show and they agreed. Lee HyukJae stayed back after he was done choosing their clothes and let Kim HeeChul to handle the girls on his own. That was when Lee HyukJae walked into his direction and DongHae thought that his heart could burst anytime, looking at this hot male heading towards him. 

 

 

A/N:

I'm back, everyone. And, cliff hanger much, right?! You don't say. LOL. Please don't hate me for this kind of update. You know that feeling when you're in the midst of reading some great stuff on a certain chapter, and crap, you see that 'Next >>' sign at the bottom. Or even worse, just a bloody '<< Previous' XD

Okay, okay. Not cursing anyone, but that's what I'm trying to do. Did I succeed in doing so? Haha. Leave my dear readers hanging? No way! Please be patient while I slowly uncheck the 'Hide Chapter' section soon :D

And, how could I forget. Greetings to this story's new subscribers --> crissy23, Jyeonnie, jennyloveyeye; thank you for the upvote, Kii-chan10, HoldOnAngel, yumyumjelly45, lynnna. Thank you for joining us. Hopefully, you'll enjoy reading.

Do comment and let me know how I'm doing. Thanks to all my subcribers for keeping up with the story. Enjoy reading. See you soon!

Yours 'till the sun flowers,

El :)