Chapter Twenty Six

Design My Heart

- CHAPTER TWENTY SIX -

 

“So, you’re telling me DongHae, have an ex-lover, who came back to find him and snatch him out of your hands?” HeeChul concluded.

 

“Chullie, I think he was just saying something about a back hug, not snatching someone away,” the Chinese model chuckled a little beside him.

 

“Well, aren’t you cute for understanding so much, HanGeng. But that aside, so what’s the guy like?” HeeChul inquired.

 

So once again, HyukJae had to go through the painful memory of recalling the scene just to give his hyung an imagination of the guy named Choi SiWon.

 

“He is tall, well-built I can say, from the looks of his arms and his vein-popping neck; he probably even have what you call that? Chocolate abs, is it? Yeah, that. And he is by far, one of the best looking guys I’ve ever come across with – no offense, ge, you’re good looking too – and he has the model feature. You know, sharp jawline, penetrating eyes, aquiline nose complete with luscious lips. The perfect package, I’d say,” HyukJae said as he closed his eyes.

 

“Hyuk, you’re sounding like YOU are in love with him,” HeeChul said and smirked as the younger opened his eyes and glared at his friend with disgust.

 

With a flick on the forehead, HeeChul erased the glare HyukJae was giving him and he patted the younger’s head.

 

“Don’t worry, Hyuk. There must be an explanation. And you think too much sometimes. That’s bad for your brain,” his hyung advised and he nodded slowly.

 

No, nothing is too much when it comes to DongHae.

 

“Chul, we should let him rest. He looks like he needs it. And you said you wanted to go shopping earlier, right?” HanGeng said softly to the male beside him while placing a hand on top of the other’s hand.

 

HyukJae raised a questionable brow at the gesture, but let it go as he saw his hyung abiding to the idea.

 

“Yup, I did say something about shopping. Hmm, you should rest, Hyuk. We’ll be back before midnight,” HeeChul nodded to agree with himself and smiled at the younger male on the bed.

 

HyukJae gave him a single nod and settled himself back on the bed. With a few waves from the Chinese fellow beside his favourite hyung, they left him on his own to get some rest. HyukJae sighed with relief as he fell back into a restless slumber. He dreamt of DongHae and that former lover of his. DongHae turned his back on him and actually fled into the arms of the man opposite them. The hand that was tightly grasped yet molded fitly on his own fingers escaped within seconds and HyukJae cried out for DongHae, yet nothing came out.

 

Beads of sweat broke out as HyukJae woke up from the sudden surprise of nightmare. Everything was going wrong and he thought that the dream was a reality. He fell from the comfortable and warm confines of the red silk duvet and got up from all four to head to the washroom. His navigation went wrong and HyukJae stumbled out into the living room of the penthouse. He stumbled over a little over here and there and finally reached the kitchen. Turning the tap on, he splashed cold water to his face.

 

No, Hyuk, it was just a bad dream. It was just a freaking bad dream. You’re such a drama queen. Leave that to Chullie hyung, okay?!

 

He thought to himself as he tilted his head to a side and saw the famous ‘Devil’s Mini Bar’. He grinned wickedly as he slowly walked up to the dimly lit mini bar of his hyung.

 

I’m sure hyung wouldn’t mind if I drink a little.

 

And with the thought of that, his ‘no drinking’ parts on one of his many to-not-do things was scratched out from the list. Reaching out for a clear almost luminous half-full bottle of Vodka, he chugged down a few gulps.

 

The drink swished-sloshed in the bottle as HyukJae emptied in out after his second dip and the burn that came with the drink sent him to surges of pain. He groaned at the sting, yet enjoying the aftereffects it gave him. His gaze was no longer straight and he lost his orientation.

 

Ugh, too strong. Now, let’s go for the nicer ones. What about a… and his hand reached out to a bottle of Cristal stashed out at the bottom of the many selections of alcoholic drink.

 

Perhaps it was too much that HyukJae suddenly hiccupped from the drinking, and he laughed at himself. “Yeaaah…*hic*…hear that?!...that’s you, you pathe*hic* gay boy. You and your unluck*hic*y self. No wonder Hae ba*hic*by left you, you moron. You *hic*…can’t even handle alcohol…*hic*.”

 

He mumbled to himself in between hiccups and slowly pulled his cell phone out and called for taxi. Focusing between organizing his steps and looking down at where he was going were not two easy tasks.

 

His fingers fumbled and d at the bottom drawer of the coffee table he was headed for before crashing himself against the mini bookshelf that was for display only. He remembered that his car was sent off to the workshop and he needed a car to go back. Although drunk, he was civilized enough to bother about not wanting to puke in the car of a hot-tempered taxi driver. It appeared to him that HeeChul hyung still kept his keys at the same place and groping around in the dimly lit room, he took a set of keys randomly out of the other 2. I need local drink. Hyung’s drinks are too Western. I need…soju.

 

A/N:

Hello, everyone *waves awkwardly* I don't even know if you people would keep reading this or not. I just thought that, maybe I should give up and let the story come to a stand still although I've drafted up to chatper 30. I know it's cruel of me. I'm sorry T^T

While I was away, I'd like to thank all of you for sticking around and supporting me plus these people who subbed and I didn't even personally thank any of you. I am so very, very sorry, you guys --> DazzlingShawol, Gyaaaa, EUNHAE_biasedblossomgalzCloudnine7, CandyFish, wawasan2020, Elaoosh, Nicaline18, Jasmine163Sukiro, BlueRaven743, remilovesyou, EXO_LOVER2000, Vanillia2106, raya0101, hae_nil, oreocookie00, thereseee12, sjvirus, zenyuki, azaChiaki, uknow_fishy, lollipopme1, msleeoct, DaisyRose, eunhasanah, eunhae718, ELF_Amal, Vince1108, Tiger5, Chullie98, a-loyalelf, angel_monkey, rbatalovr, thisseemslikefun, rei066, StrawberryEunhae, wendysiow90, Theundercoverkokonut, ficsluv. Oh my God, the increase in number. iCry T~T Plus, plus, so much thanks, hugs and kisses to the upvoters --> EUNHAE_biased, newBellaEXO_LOVER2000annyssElaooshDaisyRose. I can't thank you people enough. So sorry for the neglect, again.

Right, I guess that's it from me. I'll try to update as frequent as possible - which is like once a week for me - but I can't promise. Keep your support coming, okay? Do drop a comment, I love to read them and reply, of course. Sub if you like this, comment if you have anything in your mind, upvote ( teehee ^^V *shameless* ) if you think this story worth the vote since it appears to me like I'm shamelessly promoting my story. Stay tuned to Hyuk's clogged up head! Laters.

Yours 'till the driving license,

El :)

p.s Yeah, am just starting my driving lessons. Shame on me