Chapter Fifteen

Design My Heart

* Please go back to the previous chapter. IT'S A DOUBLE UPDATE ^3^ *


- CHAPTER FIFTEEN -

 

The words seemed to sink in well into the younger’s head when his expression changed, although his eyebrows were still knitted together.

 

“But, people would say that I’m on to you for what you have. I don’t like that,” he pouted with both arms across his chest.

 

HyukJae chuckled to himself and said to his lover, “I can assure you that I don’t care what others say. You don’t even know me before this, and people are just being people, mindlessly gossiping.”

 

That seemed to break the spell as his lover’s expression was back to normal and he replied, “you know I’m not into you for your money, right? I just like how you’re so honest when it comes to your feelings for me and how I love your affections for me although I don’t think I deserve it.”

 

“No,” HyukJae confirmed, “I was the one who chased you, the one who wanted to court Lee DongHae. You deserve the same amount of love as everyone does in this world.”

 

DongHae’s expression changed and he was on tears when HyukJae said the last sentence. He didn’t know what to do to his lover. He was undoubtedly a rookie when it comes to relationships, heck, does he even know anything about courting someone. He closed their distance in the car and pulled his lover into his embrace. The sobs lessen as he assured DongHae with soft pats and circular motions on his back.

 

“There, there, big baby,” he said.

 

He brought the younger’s face up to his and he wiped the tears with his thumbs carefully, feeling the smooth skin beneath his finger.

 

“Thank you, Hyukkie. You mean so much to me more than I think,” he said between muffled sobs as DongHae said it when he was leaning against HyukJae’s neck.

 

He pushed himself up from HyukJae slowly and looked at him with earnest. That’s when the last thing he expected to occur happened, and DongHae leaned in to him and planted his soft lips on him.HyukJae froze and when he did, DongHae pulled away, probably thinking that he was doing the wrong thing, but HyukJae had to prove that he wasn’t doing it wrong. All his worries were erased when HyukJae pulled him back to claim the lips that were only his, and no one else’s.

 

Nibbling softly on the younger’s lower lips, he parted himself for HyukJae and he quickly claimed the insides of his lover’s hot and sweet cavern, tasting every corner of him. A little moan escaped from DongHae and he hastily pulled back. Those moist lips glistened under the beautiful morning sun and he saw that DongHae was blushing furiously, probably embarrassed at the fact that a little moan slipped from him.

 

HyukJae chuckled at him and smiled his gummy smile at the cute fish.

 

“Aigoo, my baby Hae is so cute,” he pinched the younger’s scarlet cheeks and his eyes was back on the road, focused on driving again and to distract him from attacking those sweet lips once again.

 

“Baby, where do you live, exactly?” He asked again.

 

He heard a reply from the younger and he nodded knowing the area well. He stepped on the gas and comfortable silence engulfed them. At the bottom step of DongHae’s apartment, HyukJae insisted that he carry DongHae’s bag for the umpteenth time, assuring the younger it was okay for him. They walked into the waiting elevator and DongHae pressed on the 8th button. HyukJae wondered how the house of his lover would look like. Would it be warm and cozy or would it be classy and stylish or probably just as cute as him. He laughed to himself and DongHae looked at him.

 

He muttered a ‘nothing’ and the elevator stopped with a soft ‘ding!’ DongHae carefully stepped out of the elevator and he followed suit. After a right turn, he walked straight until the far end of the walkway and stopped at the last door.

 

“I like the end-of-the-floor rooms, they’re always more spacious with better views,” he explained and HyukJae nodded, agreeing on that fact.

 

He pressed the password number on the security code and a ‘blip!’ came.

 

The door opened slightly and DongHae gave it a push, slowly showing the contents of his home.

 

“Welcome to my humble cottage,” he said and gestured a hand at HyukJae and quickly grabbed for his luggage.

 

A sweet vanilla smell greeted him as he stepped into his home and he looked around, slowly absorbing each and every corner of the homey apartment his boyfriend is living in. He decided that he liked it right away comparing to his black and white penthouse.

 

A/N:

It's a DOUBLE UPDATE if you guys haven't notice. So, go back to the previous chapter if you accidentally came here first and ignored the little Author Note section up there. I hope you guys like this chapter better, since the previous one was going no where.

Righty, I'm gonna wait patiently for you guys to finish reading while I do all my assignments. Kekeke >.< I'm setting a bad example here. Okay, folks. Fire away. Shoot me with any questions, I'm still here to answer you, o' Earthlings. Look at how crazy I've become after a few hours of drawing God knows what my lecturer just gave me. I'm off to continue on with my drawings. See you people soon!

Yours 'till the paper clips,

El :)

p.s Liv, these chapters are for you! *hugs you tightly* *swings you right and left*