Chapter Nine

Design My Heart

- CHAPTER NINE -

 

 

When he got back to his hotel room, he began his drawing ritual and immersed himself in his work for almost a few hours and was finally done. He had carefully printed the chosen picture of DongHae and pasted it on the drawing. He flipped back to the previous pages and there were pictures of DongHae too, where he secretly took in Hong Kong with the courtesy of HeeChul hyung.

 

He was satisfied with the outcome of the few dresses he already designed and put his sketchbook away. He wondered what the concept would be this time around. Well, it wasn't a season-themed and he still hasn't figured out what the theme would be.

 

I need more designs to decide, he thought.

 

Then, he opened his laptop to take a look at the steward’s schedule once again to confirm his next destination.

 

Athens, Greece

 

Damn, I almost got caught! Better be careful. HyukJae thought when DongHae was serving his isle in the economy class seats.

 

HyukJe couldn't possibly take the first class seats for he knew that way, he could easily get caught if he was sitting at a private area with a weird appearance. Yes, he was actually wearing a mask with a cap and in all black, plus, not to forget the shades latched on to cover his eyes.

 

He felt like a sneaky celebrity trying to escape his manager or fans. He chuckled at the thought and smiled to himself. Suddenly, he heard a steward’s voice and DongHae came into full view. HyukJae was startled and he even stuttered a few times when he answered the younger. He could mentally slap himself for being silly. He better put his act together or not DongHae would notice.

 

After long hours of journey and a stop in between, the plane finally touched down in Athens. It was HyukJae’s first time going there and he was as excited as a tourist could be. But, he had to get back to his senses and did what he actually came here for. Silently, once again, he followed DongHae and his cabin crew members out of the airport and got on the road towards their apartment.

 

After a few hours of sleep on a hotel just around the corner closest to the apartment he saw them got into, HyukJae went to a deli nearby and bought himself some breakfast. While munching on his bread, he waited patiently on a bench just opposite of the steward’s apartment and waited. He knew it was still early, but it was better to wait than to miss the chance to see the boy.

 

He did another silent prayer as he saw DongHae and his cabin crew members cheerfully went out of their apartment to the same deli he went to just a few hours ago and they continued their journey. DongHae was definitely cheerful and was talking to the girls about a square or something. HyukJae can’t really hear them as he was a good 20 meters away from the group, but he never failed to notice DongHae’s sweet smile.

 

They finally reached their destination and even HyukJae was awed at the scene of Syntagma Square; located at the heart of Athens. There were many historical buildings around there and the group of air hostesses with a single head steward were also fascinated by the views in front of them. DongHae was busying himself with pictures of the historical buildings around him while following the group ahead of him carefully.

 

He didn't have his shades and mask on, so he had to be discreet while following them as he was afraid that they might notice him. Little did he notice that he failed to sense that a pair of eyes was watching him very carefully and smirked at the sight of him. When HyukJae tried to look out for DongHae to add more of his pictures, he suddenly lost the young man! He panicked and it felt even worse than going through injection at the clinic.

 

He searched high and low but to no avail. He tried to grab for his bag which was on the ground while he was taking pictures and even the bag was gone! Everything was in there and he felt his palm starting to sweat and he was probably getting paler than pale by the minute. HyukJae jumped about a mile when he felt someone tapped his shoulder from behind, and he turned around to see a smiling brunette.

 

 

A/N:

 

Hiya, people! It's good to be writing again. My 20 days holiday is finally coming to an end. I'm going to start college again soon. But, don't worry. I'll try not to stop writing and keep updating even if it means I have to procrastinate. Soon, it's going to be a new challenge in my studies. Gahh why can't I just choose a simpler career path? Wait, no use regretting right? Okay. Just gonna face this thoroughly and work my off! See, I'm making you guys bored with my ramblings again. Sorry *lowers head*

Annyeong, new subscribers --> BaekDaeKeyxo, 95anichanjewelsvalencia ( appreciate the upvote! ~( ^_^ )~ ) Hope you guys will enjoy reading 'Design My Heart' as much as I like writing it. You guys, the subscribers, silent readers (maybe) and the upvote (really appreaciate it *tears glistening*), are my constant support and I love interacting with all of you. Please let me know if I need any improvements in my story. Or just simply drop by to say 'Hi'. Don't worry, I don't bite.

Okay. Again, I let myself be the chatterbox I always am. Sorry for the ramblings. I hope you guys understand that I'm actually upset that I can't stay at home anymore; play, write, eat, relax and sleep all day. *sigh* Yes, I'll keep quiet now. Please wait for the next update, everyone. Thank you for your time :)

Yours 'till the semester breaks,

El :)