Chapter Twenty Five

Design My Heart

- CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE -

 

Needless to say, HyukJae was totally shocked to see the man in the picture that stood out among the other pictures on DongHae’s living room to come to live. The picture did the man no justice; he was a good package, one that came with a perfect face profile with a perfect body.

 

And a perfect voice to top it off, I expect! HyukJae’s inner thought agreed with the fact about the man. After he handed DongHae’s wallet to the cashier behind the counter of the shop he was at, HyukJae quickly stormed off before he had to witness anything worse than a suffocating-intimate-yet-friendly back hug. Heck, he never even really gave DongHae a backhug, if his memory served him right. His cellphone blared to Infinite’s Paradise tune and he knew really well who it was. Other than his Lee Hyori’s Miss Korea; which was assigned to HeeChul hyung, this song is as important as the other song as well. But at that moment, HyukJae did not feel like picking up. And that was why he kept on walking and ignored the last 23rd call of the day while he was driving to exactly nowhere.

 

I bet he’s on the flight with the guy and they’re having some great reunion party or something. His inner voice thought.

 

But, no, DongHae wouldn’t do that to me would he? He is dating me right now, why would he want another man? An ex, not to mention. The other side of him argued.

 

Well, that man seems preferably a better choice compared to you HyukJae. Look at you, you monkey. That man looked like God, like Shisus. Another thought debated.

 

I just thought he looked like a wild horse. You know, too much physical, it might harm DongHae. That boy is so soft and pure. Again, the better side of him replied.

 

I think I’m going crazy. That was his final thought before HyukJae received loud honking sound from the few cars behind him. He stepped on the accelerator and sped off to a location he does not know. Thinking too much would just bring both him and DongHae the harm they don’t need in the relationship. HyukJae should trust DongHae, but, still, his insecure thoughts lingered until suddenly a loud screeching came added with a hit on the brake pedal and a crash was heard.

 

Great.

 

It all seemed to happen in a rush and HyukJae didn’t really know what was happening. He was still debating whether it was actually reality or a dream. With the police and pedestrians added with a poker faced blonde male and a fidgeting scrawny looking male, HyukJae just thought about getting everything settled and not make a big mess about it. But, no, this puny looking mushroom-hair cut dude decided to make a report of it and wanted money for repairs. HyukJae wondered if this guy actually knew the existence of I N S U R A N C E, but, no. once again, he decided that HyukJae should take a responsibility for what he did.

 

Quote from mushroom head : “ Just because he’s Angel, doesn’t mean you can just let him go like that. I demand compensation. And it was his fault, really. I was being a good citizen by driving below the speed limit and using the signal. ” HyukJae has had enough of all this crap and he decided to make a call to his Diva Squad; the problem only needed one man to settle everything.

 

After three rings – as he ignored the rest of the 23 missed calls – the person on the other end picked up the phone and answered in somewhat HyukJae thought is supposed to be French.

 

Bonjour? Diva ici,” his hyung said and HyukJae did not waste any time on a brief explanation of his accident.

 

Half an hour later, as the mushroom head was still pestering the police concerning his car, which was just slightly dented, compared to HyukJae’s car, which was pricier and had more dents compared to that old hag. And a wild black custom-made Audi R8 came into view.

 

“HyukJae!” The driver’s side of the door flung open to reveal HeeChul hyung who shook anyone at the scene at that moment.

 

Save it for his hyung to make a grand entrance. Leaving the door open and the ignition still revving the engine of his car, he ignored all that to see what was happening to his young friend.

 

“HyukJae,” he shouted again, but a little less demanding than the previous time. Then HyukJae felt himself enveloped into the rich scent of Thierry Mugler’s Angel perfume; HyukJae’s personal favourite, and he felt that everything would be fine again. HyukJae slumped against his older friend and he felt himself shut down from all the things that were happening to him. The last thing he heard was the demanding voice of Kim HeeChul admonishing the mushroom head boy who even after awhile, HyukJae still have not catch his name. No time for that. I just need to sleep, now.

* * *

The hushed whispers between two vocal chords filled HyukJae’s ears before he felt himself on the familiar comfy thick red duvet on the four poster bed of HeeChul hyung’s penthouse. His olfactory sensing the welcoming rose scent of the pillow and duvet, calming him with every breath he took. He opened his eyes to see the two figures leaning close to each other; it was rare to see HeeChul hyung this normal, a calm and collected Kim HeeChul is a different story all over and HyukJae would appreciate a moment of that. That is until the said guy saw the sleeping blonde’s eyes wide awake.

 

“HyukJae, are you okay, baby?” And that too, is very, if not extremely, rare to see and hear him being affectionate towards anyone, other than JunSu and Hangeng, which the attention was directed to HyukJae currently.

 

“Yeah, I’m okay. Thanks for helping me out, hyung,” he replied, his voice croaking a little perhaps from the lack of water. “It’s just that, I missed my flight to Moscow,” he continued.

A/N:

Hi there veryone! It's been a while hasn't it? I'm so sorry for skipping a few Sundays for the updates. Well, I have my reasons. I even updated during my exams. Man, I feel bad about being bad. LOL. Ayway, I'm back, and I'm gonna update as usual, okay?

Moving on, I'm here to welcome my new subbies. Hello, people. Hope you'll enjoy your time here and thank you for subbing --> BenBenBear, kyushipper, gamefishy, Rumfishy, khuney95, linrey111325, mecagoennah. Plus, plus, really appreciate the upvotes, you guys --> monfishy, HoldOnAngel, kyushipper and khuney95. All of you readers, subbers, commentors, upvoters are lovely!

Okay, there won't be anything much from me. I'm currently focusing on P&P more since there is still a long way to go. But I will never neglect this fic, don't worry. Alright, let me know what you guys think of this chapter. Comment away. See you soon.

Yours 'til the milk shakes,

El :)