Chapter Twenty Two

Design My Heart

- CHAPTER TWENTY TWO -

 

DongHae tried not to laugh at his boyfriend’s cute blabber and sigh contentedly at the sound of his voice. He snapped out of his reverie as the other person on the line was waiting for his reply.

 

“I’d love it if we could go to the airport together, Hyuk dear. Looking forward to see you later, Hyukkie,” he replied to HyukJae. He heard the other sigh a breath of relief perhaps and wondered what is bothering the man until he was sighing like he was twice the age he is currently in.

 

“Alright, Hae Hae. I’ll be there in around 4 hours, is that okay?” HyukJae asked him and DongHae glanced up to the clock just above him. He nodded, as if the other person could see his actions and shook his head.

 

“Yes, yes, that would be just fine,” he replied and made his way to the sink; phone slipped between his shoulder and his ear, while his hands held two empty glasses.

 

“Oh and by the way, Hyukkie. Thank you for the glass of warm honey tea and cold water. I really felt thirsty when I got up.” He chuckled into the phone and placed the glasses into the sink.

 

“Ahh, that. No big deal, baby. It’s just that I feel guilty for letting Chullie hyung make you drink shots after shots of sake. I mean, the man was just tipsy while you almost passed out,” his lover told him with worry.

 

A smile appeared on DongHae’s angelic feature and he thought of how lucky he is to be with HyukJae; who worries about unnecessary things like right now, how he felt guilty about letting his lover get drunk from just a few shots of sake.

 

Hey, does that make sense? DongHae thought to himself. No, Hae, what the hell was that thought you have in your head is about? But, things should never make sense when you are in love.

 

In l…o…v…e…?

 

“Well, I’m fine really. But aspirin really helped, and I’m okay now. Don’t worry, Hyukkie. So, I’ll be off since I haven’t pack anything yet and packing is really not the fun part in travelling. I wish I could bring my whole house with me,” he said to HyukJae and he heard the latter laugh.

 

“You can’t do that Hae, cause Kyu’s gonna leave you behind since they can’t fit everything into the cargo,” he heard the reply and even he laughed.

 

“Yes, that sounds just like KyuHyun!” He replied and continued, “okay, I’ll be going then. I have a household to pack! Later, Hyukkie!”

 

“Later, HaeHae. Miss you,” he heard the reply and he blushed.

 

“I-I miss you too, Hyukkie,” he stuttered and he could practically slap himself for sounding so silly on the phone. He heard the other chuckle with a ‘cute’ muttered in between and he quickly pressed the ‘end’ button.

 

They were supposed to fly to Moscow that day and DongHae wondered where they would go this time around. Just the thought of the two of them going on a date and having HyukJae’s full attention on him sets DongHae into a fantasy he never thought he would dare have and a faint blush crept to his cheeks.

 

Damn, the effects you have on me, Lee HyukJae. He smiled and walked off into his bedroom to start packing.

 

The thought that crept up into his head resurfaced and he was scared to admit the truth behind the thought he had of HyukJae.

 

I am in love with the man.

 

Can it actually be that fast? Yes, it’s been a short time they were together, but he felt so loved and special with HyukJae that he wanted them to bond and go even further than just liking each other. While packing his stuff, his thoughts wondered all over the place, especially on his feelings for HyukJae.

 

HyukJae had been the one to confess and propose to him first in their relationship. And everything started to move forward from there. His words, his actions wiped away all of DongHae’s insecurities of his own ability to love someone. He felt assured around HyukJae, loved and cherished even. DongHae felt like he was not contributing anything into the relationship and that he should provide more for HyukJae.

 

Although sometimes HyukJae would say that him being there is enough, DongHae still felt like a useless partner to HyukJae. While cleaning up the already clean home of his and getting ready to go to the airport, DongHae finally thought things through and decided that he would do it. Four hours passed like it was nothing and DongHae received a call from HyukJae saying that he would be there any moment soon. DongHae took a deep breath and locked the door to his home.

 

The Bugatti appeared at the exact moment DongHae reached the ground floor of his apartment building and HyukJae stepped out of his car to greet DongHae. His eyes fluttered when he felt that his lover greeted him with a soft peck on the lips and a low ‘Hi, baby.’ He blushed, brilliantly with specks of red and he swore that he could have compared his face to a tomato. HyukJae chuckled while pinching his cheek. As HyukJae carried his bag into the car, DongHae got into the car as well and decided:

 

Yes, I’ll confess in Moscow. 

A/N:

Hi there, everyone! SO, what do you guys think of this chapter? I'll just stay quiet for a while since this is such a pain. I've never been in love. Crushes are a lot, but no romantic involvements. Hey, I'm kind of a player, but a nice one. LOL. Anyway, I'm not really good in portraying love, so it would be nice if any of you could tell me what it's like to be in love, eh? I'd be really happy to hear your exprience. It's okay if you don't have any, then, we would be on the same boat! Sailing on the same loveless sea. LOL XD 

Anyway, in this chapter we see an inside view of Hae's mind on his feelings for Hyuk! Uh oh, and he's gonna CONFESS! I wonder how that would happen?! But, I'm gonna be such a spolier since it's DOUBLE UPDATE and some of you might hate me when you read the next chapter TT.TT Okay, now I'm off to write the next one ;) Please wait for me, okay?