Chapter Twenty

Design My Heart

- CHAPTER TWENTY -

 

HyukJae could say that he would always be so surprised if DongHae makes the first move. He felt DongHae’s hands grabbed onto his purple button up shirt and pulled him close. They kissed, short and sweet. The taste of DongHae and sake lingered as they parted slowly and the younger smiled at him.

 

“Thank you, Hyukkie. I’m so thankful that you decided to introduce me to HeeChul hyung. It is an honour to meet the man and to be able to get to know him.”

 

HyukJae nodded and smiled sincerely at his lover. He really had to thank HeeChul hyung for making the boy drink sake. He was more daring than his usual controlled self.

 

“Anything for you, HaeHae.Now, shall we go? You need to go home. Flight scheduled tomorrow evening, remember?” Hyukjae asked.

 

DongHae nodded and mumbled something HyukJae didn’t quite catch. He ignited the engine and slowly drove the car into the darkness of the night, with a softly snoring DongHae beside him.

 

They arrived later than normal, HyukJae taking the further way to reach DongHae’s place. He enjoyed watching the younger sleeping, with his lips slightly parted and his serene face. He stopped the car slowly and parked the car close to the building. He thanked God that he went to the gym and is physically strong or not he wouldn’t even think about carrying the slumbering fish. He opened the door, unbuckled the younger’s seat belt and slid his hand behind DongHae.

 

He slowly lifted the male and he stirred a little, but HyukJae was thankful that he didn’t wake up. He chuckled softly and proceeded with carrying the male. He closed the door behind him with his leg and started walking. HyukJae didn’t care if people give him weird stares or whatsoever, he has the most gorgeous male in his arms and he is smiling to himself like a fool. As soon as he got into the elevator, he tried hard to press the button to DongHae’s floor.

 

The elevator moved and the younger stirred again and HyukJae prayed that this moment wouldn't end. He liked being close to the boy and smell the scent of the boy. They reached the right floor and HyukJae stepped out carefully. Sweat broke on his temple and he went on, carrying DongHae bridal-style towards his place. He punched in the number that he peeked at this morning when DongHae was opening the door and smiled that he got the combo right.

 

HyukJae went straight to his room and slowly, very slowly, he lowered DongHae on his bed. The younger stirred once again and his eyes fluttered opened. When DongHae finally realized at their close proximity, he let out a mouse-like squeak and blushed. HyukJae had to laugh at the sight and pulled his hands off the younger’s body. The hands that slowly rubbed his back made DongHae gasp and blushed even redder at the contact HyukJae was giving.

 

HyukJae didn't know he had that kind of effect on the younger and he smiled playfully at DongHae. He pecked the boy’s temple, eyelids, nose and stopped inches away at his lips. DongHae’s eyes fluttered and his breathing labored. HyukJae smiled even wider at the effect he gave the boy and slowly, pecked the boy’s lips.

 

“I gotta go. Sleep tight, Hae baby. See you soon. Good night,” HyukJae said and pushed himself off before he could pounce on DongHae.

 

Aish, the effect he has on me. He doesn't even have to do anything to me. Restrain yourself, you crazy monkey. No, you monkey!

 

He mentally screamed to himself and DongHae pushed himself up on his elbow slowly while his other hand reached out for HyukJae.

 

“I’m sorry that I put you through so much trouble, Hyukkie. I’d ask you to stay if my head doesn't feel like it’s going to grow into two. But thank you so much for tonight. Drive safely and take care.”

 

HyukJae nodded and DongHae’s hand slowly slid off from his arm. The boy fell asleep that instant and without any care about the clothes and shoes he still had on, and HyukJae laughed at DongHae in the darkness of the room. He helped the boy to take his clothes off and enjoyed the sight of a buff DongHae behind the mask of a black wife beater. He went off to take off the boy’s shoes and later his socks. He piled them up at a side and went out to the kitchen.

 

He searched through the kitchen to find some honey while he let the water boil in the electric water heater. He found them plus some aspirin and prepared honey tea for DongHae. With a mug and two tablets of aspirin, he set off again into DongHae’s room. He knew that the tea might cool off before DongHae even open his eyes so he also brought along a glass of water. He set them down on the bedside table and roamed around the room for a paper and pen.

 

A/N:

Hello there verybody! Bet you didn't expect to see this story coming up as 'Updated' since I don't normally update before a Saturday / Sunday / Monday, right? LOL. I just felt like trolling y'all. And as a 'celebratory' before I might be away from AFF for a while since I have loads of assignments and quizzes and tests coming up. Plus, I'm gonna go back soon, so I need to finish all my shizz and stuff so that I'll have ample time to enjoy at home. Okay, enough about me. I'm sorry if this update disappointed you guys. I might just label this a filler chpater. Please don't hate me TT.TT

Ahh. Putting that aside, let's welcome our new subbies, shall we! Hi people --> ricekk6670, exo_baozi, Ella123, Essence29, S-dragon, ryewookismine, ashiyariko, jhouhan0991, pilikpoplove, angelyana, jingle09, Lucky_Sayoi. Plus, extra thank you to sakura101289 and supergirl94ily for the upvote! Thank you for subscribing and upvoting 'Design My Heart'. I hope you guys enjoy reading. Comments are loved and I don't bite, well, maybe not that hard ^3^

Yeah, so, since I've used up this corner, I think my job is done here. Please wait for the next update. Loads of love from me :* :* :*

Yours 'till the crabby patties,

El :)

ATTENTION: 

Calling for user ricekk6670; my 100th subbie!
Please PM me a.s.a.p. since you are my lucky winner :D

I'm granting you a wish for this story ;)

To the rest of you readers, thank you for staying around. DMH has finally reached it's 20th chapter.
Hope to have loads more fun in the futture woth each and everyone of you :)