Chapter Thirty One

Design My Heart

- CHAPTER THIRTY ONE -

 

"Well, JoonMyeon. I’m suffocating from the thick amount of in this room. Please treat me, o’ doctor,” HeeChul said with a hand planted on his chest and if HyukJae was in a better condition he would have laughed at the elder’s attempt of being funny, in a weird way, but he appreciated the gesture. 

 

Much to his amusement, the ever uptight, no-nonsense doctor replied the little game their hyung was pulling.

 

“In that case, I would like for you to step outside this room before you are infected,” the other said as he opened the door for HeeChul and himself to leave the other two males alone. 

 

The silence was deafening that you could hear a pin drop.

 

HyukJae was speechless as he looked away and tried to hide himself under the covers as he slid down slowly. He felt the bed dip and he looked towards DongHae. How he longed to hug the male and look at his beautiful face; to run his hand on the other’s soft cheeks and kiss those delicious lips until they turn red. He cleared his throat at the sudden thought and it got the male’s attention but HyukJae looked away this time. Before HyukJae could begin first, DongHae beat him to it. 

 

“HyukJae-ah,” the sudden change of the way he addressed him shocked HyukJae. “HyukJae-ah, HyukJae,” he kept calling but the called male didn’t want to look at the caller.

 

“Lee HyukJae, look at me, damn it,” he muttered under his breath and that caught HyukJae’s attention.

 

“Hae…” HyukJae said when he turned towards the male who he didn’t notice was actually sitting really close to him. 

 

He was even more surprised when he felt the boy kiss him fully on the lips. 

 

“Ugh, don’t, my breath smells,” he said as he pulled away.

 

“I don’t care, Hyukkie,” and he launched himself onto the shocked male once again. The weaker male gave in, and he enjoyed the warmth radiating from the gorgeous boy sitting on his bed. Once separated, both of them panted for air as HyukJae saw DongHae’s cheeks flush a cute pinkish tinge.

 

“Before anything else, I want to apologize to you for what you saw at the airport. That guy is Choi SiWon and he’s my ex-boyfriend,” he caught the younger pause for effect but HyukJae succeeded in giving nothing away.

 

“Back in those days, I was even more innocent compared to now. I got tricked easily and bullying was not a big thing anymore after a while since I was an easy target. SiWon happen to be the Head of my cabin crew and when I was assigned to him, he really took a good care of me and that was when we got together. It wasn’t that long, perhaps two to three years ago that I was attending the First Class section and it was my first time being trusted into such task.”

 

HyukJae thought that the boy was having quite a difficult time in finding his words and encouraged him to go on as he place his hand on DongHae’s. 

 

“There was this passenger; not a Korean man I can say for sure. He kept on requesting for me to attend to his needs. He wanted juices, alcoholic drinks, snacks, a pillow and a few blankets. He even made me assist him to the toilet like he was some kind of an invalid. Then he started touching me; held my hand a minute too long, caressing my face randomly, he even d my . I wanted to vomit on his face, but I kept my smile up and I guess that was the thing that kept him going; as if I was pleasured by his touches.” HyukJae felt his own grip tighten around the other’s hand.

 

“SiWon was already my boyfriend, as I said before, and he always kept an eye on me, knowing about the possibilities of serving the First Class morons – as he called them – and I was lucky when the passenger pulled me into one of the toilets and SiWon barged in. It was quite a mess; the passenger was beaten up quite badly, the other stewardesses and I tried to stop him, the other passengers coming around to witness the action. Turned out the man was a hot shot or something to the airline company I was with and both of us were summoned to the higher-ups office. SiWon took full responsibility; he resigned, we broke up with a good note, and he left, just like that.”

 

“So, when he came back, I suppose I was as shocked as you were. We never kept in touch. After he resigned, he was gone and I resigned as well from that airline company and got into HIA; where I am as happy as I can be and I’m really thankful that I me you on the plane. And here you are, all broken because of me. It has always been my fault, everything has. Even with SiWon,” he stopped and fresh tears formed on his eyes. 

 

HyukJae cupped his face and he said slowly, “I’m sorry. I didn’t know anything and I just jumped into conclusion. If anything, I should have thank SiWon for taking care of you back then. Please, forgive me. You didn’t have to dig in deep into those horrifying memories. I’m sorry,” and he kept repeating ‘I’m sorry’ until DongHae fell asleep in his arms without a single warning.

 

Placing the tired male on his bed since he remembered that DongHae and he were supposedly in Russia at that time, and how tired DongHae should have been from the sleepless hours. He felt sick to the pit of his stomach for being so stupid. Seeing the male gave him a new sense of energy and he got up to wash himself. Once cleaned and fresh of any traces of alcohol, he got back into his bedroom. DongHae was still asleep and HyukJae left the room with a silent click! of the door. Making his way downstairs, he was welcomed with the muffled sounds of gasping and an oddly familiar Chinese-accent Korean voice.

 

“Well, this is not exactly the sight I was looking forward to in my first sober morning,” HyukJae teased and it startled the two elder male. 

 

“See, Chullie, I told you someone will catch us someday,” Hangeng said as he slowly fix HeeChul’s messed up hair. 

 

“I don’t really care,” he said and pulled the Chinese onto him and started kissing the model again, but not before sticking his tongue out to ignore HyukJae. 

 

He just shook his head and headed for the refrigerator. He roamed around for his strawberry milk. Cleaning the glass he had in his room when HeeChul and JoonMyeon were there, he poured himself a good amount of the sweet dairy and sat beside his friends who were making out at that moment.

 

“Where’s JoonMyeon? I didn’t even get to thank him, hyung,” HyukJae asked as he took a few generous gulps down and looked toward the view of the city from his floor-to-ceiling tinted window. 

 

“Yeah, he left right after DongHae went in to your room. Then I called Hangeng to come over. Mmmm…Geng…” the older moaned and HyukJae raised a questioning brow. 

 

The Chinese must be something since HeeChul is never an exhibitionist, not even to his closest dongsaeng. 

 

“Get a room, hyung. The guest room is vacant,” HyukJae finished the whole glass and placed it into the sink, not even bothering to wash it just yet. When he passed by the still making out males, he muttered, “just don’t make too much noise. I’m gonna catch some sleep.”

 

The reply got Heechul smirking and he replied, “catch some sleep of catch some fish? You naughty, naughty monkey. Anyway, thanks for the offer, Hyuk baby. See you at dinner. Oh, and I hope you don’t mind having Hangeng staying over for the night.” 

 

HyukJae chocked at the first question but got back to his senses as he climbed the stairs towards his bedroom. Standing rigid at the frame of his bedroom door, he hesitated. He would surely have a hard time in trying to get some sleep. Reason? There was a male on his bed, with his shirt slightly raised, displaying a patch of smooth fair skin – tease – while his hands were placed at inappropriate places – double tease – and HyukJae wondered what he was dreaming off when DongHae mumbled an , “Hyukkie…”

 

A/N:

Hey hey, everyobody! Happy HyukHae / EunHae / HaeHyuk whatever-you-call-this-freaking-beautiful-ship Sunday! And to end this update with a y slleping Hae tease. How could I?!

Hello and welcome beautiful and handsome and good looking and charming subbies! I don't know why I get so hypered up every time I get to update DMH. LOL. Okay, back to greetings. Hi all --> eunhae14, haeroro, Onyxinlife, galexyilynnie, Kiarea, Exofan12345, sdihaej, MissAisha, potatopeeler, ayyudia, deannithaOioiAureliEioiO Plus, thank you so much for the upvote sdihaej

Seriously though, if anyone subbed to this then unsub, I really don't mind. I'm not here for the fame. I just want to share my fic with all you nice and kind people here. I really love the comments you guise left. I always smile to myself reading each and every one of the comments. If any of you noticed, each chapter just gets longer and longer. I hope you don't hate me for the inconstancy. Oh enough of silly old me 'cause I'll ramble to infinity and beyond. See you beauty peeps around. Laters ^^

Yours 'till the algebraic expressions,

El :)