Chapter Eighteen

Design My Heart

- CHAPTER EIGHTEEN -

 

HyukJae arrived exactly at 7 as he received a text from the elder and as he gave himself a final look on the mirror in his washroom. Spraying on Paco Rabanne on himself as a final touch and tousling his hair like he usually does when there is an important occasion, DongHae finally got into the elevator and descended from the safety of his apartment. Yes, he was both excited and nervous of meeting the great HeeChul, indeed. 

 

Once again, he never thought that his life would end up like this and he prayed a silent ‘thank you’ to God. He felt like he was being a silly schoolgirl again. As he stepped out of the elevator, the sight of HyukJae’s Bugatti never cease to amaze him and he saw the man in the car getting ready to get out and greeted him with a heart-warming gummy smile.

 

"Hi, Hae. You look good, baby,” HyukJae said as DongHae felt himself being given an once-over by his boyfriend.

 

“Hyukkie, you’re just saying that to make me feel good,” he replied as he shyly embraced his lover.

 

DongHae was not really one to initiate skin ships and he bet that HyukJae was as surprised as he is at that moment.

 

“No, it’s true,” he said as DongHae felt the elder squeezed him tight and reluctantly let go of him.

 

“Let’s go, Hae. HeeChul hyung despises waiting,” HyukJae said as he opened the passenger door for DongHae to enter.

 

Once again, DongHae was engulfed with the musky scent of the luxurious leather mixed with HyukJae’s sweet strawberry scent that was now lingering on his own when they hugged previously and DongHae liked the thought of it.

 

Yup, I have a erted mind. That’s it; I’m going crazy, I think. He shook his head at the thought of it and he heard HyukJae let out a small chuckle, probably at him.

 

“What is it you’re thinking, Hae?” he inquired.

 

“N-nothing,” he stuttered, “just some silly FishyHae thoughts.” He said with a simple gesture of his hand waving the subject off.

 

If only HyukJae knew what he was thinking of. He looked away, as to avoid the other man from noticing his blush that was creeping on his cheeks and they were both engulfed in a comfortable silence, only to hear the sound of the soft purring of HyukJae’s automobile engine. After a 30 minutes’ drive, they arrived at their destination.

 

HeeChul hyung had chosen a Japanese restaurant, DongHae noticed, as they stepped in together into the exclusive place, greeted warmly by a friendly waitress dressed in a beautiful kimono. When HyukJae mentioned the name of HeeChul hyung, the waitress nodded politely and led them the way deeper into the place. They passed by rooms after rooms and even passed by at an open area which showed the amazingly landscaped center of the restaurant. There was a beautiful fountain in the middle, decorated with a vast choice of tropical trees with beautiful flowers blooming all around the finely decorated fountain. And as a final touch, little lanterns were placed on the stone paveway, connecting each room towards the beautiful fountain.

 

DongHae couldn't help but to stop from walking to enjoy the view, but his gaping moment was disturbed by HyukJae who took a hold of his hand and joined their fingers. They kept walking a little more until the waitress stopped and slid a door open. Inside, there were two men waiting and it appears to DongHae that HeeChul hyung was in the company of a certain good looking, tall, young lad.

 

“Chullie hyung, we’re here. Have you waited long?” HyukJae started as the waitress left them silently, pushed the sliding door close to ensure their privacy and HyukJae bowed to the elder in front of them.

 

DongHae followed suit and all the reply that came from the elder was a delighted squeal of: “You've brought Fishy here too! Yay! Good job, Hyuk! Look, Geng, aren't tey cute!” Which earn HeeChul hyung a half-moon eyed smile and a little chuckle from the man he just called 'Geng'.

 

DongHae bowed deeper and introduced himself formally. “I’m Lee DongHae. It’s an honour to meet you, Mr. Kim HeeChul.”

 

The elder laughed hysterically at him and he blush different shades of red. “Awww. He’s so cute, HyukJae. You’re one lucky monkey. Come on, drop the honorifics and join us already, DongHae,” he said and DongHae bowed again, only to receive another fit of laughter from the elder.

 

They sat down across the two men together and HyukJae introduced the other man in the room to him, “this man over here is HanGeng; he’s our permanent professional model.”

 

“And, he’s one of the best in his field,” HeeChul hyung continued with a soft pat on the China man’s hand.

 

“And, probably, one of the craziest to be with you, hyung,” HyukJae teased under his breath; which earned him a smack on the back of the head.

 

“Hae darling, ignore the monkey, shall we? Now, let’s get to know each other since the last time we met, we only went through a brief intro, didn't we? Now, let's see, where shall we start?” HeeChul hyung said and DongHae smiled at the elder, nodding his head. 

 

A/N:

Hi there everyone! Happy HyukHae Sunday! My goodness me. I thought that I would not be able to update this story because the internet connection was really bad and I couldn't do anything about it. Well, at least it's fine for the time being and I quickly updated this. This is just the beginning of their meeting. But there wouldn't much about them talking. Ahh. Am being a spolier. I'll just let you read the next chapter on your own.

Enough of me blabbering. We should all welcome our new subscribers --> sujumadness, KyuminMania, ELFaLIsuju, Leona1, ssaphhire212, elfishy_hae, Lightness, opiesofea, Bukaholic89, BlackJewel, saymyname. And our upvoters --> Hyukhae_house and angelkpopluver. You guys are the greatest people. Thank you all for subscribing, commenting, upvoting and supporting this fic! It means so much to me that everyone enjoys reading it.

Oh, and I might not be around that much since I'm gonna be busy for a few days, so an apology in advance if I can't personally reply to your comments or thank any of you for subscribing or upvoting. Regrets. But, until the next time we met, enjoy!
 

Yours 'till the honey dews,

El :)