Chapter Fourteen

Design My Heart

- CHAPTER FOURTEEN -

 

Just then, his phone rang and the name ‘Devilish Diva’ appeared on the screen. He picked it up quickly, scared of the thought of letting his hyung wait.

 

“Hello, hyung!” HyukJae started off first.

 

“Yah, monkey-ahh, where are you? Let’s meet up today for dinner? Let’s discuss about the fashion show,” the hasty hyung stormed off with a reply.

 

“Okay, sure, hyung. I've done a few pieces already; I’ll bring them over later."

 

"Omo! You have?! Does that means, you've met Fishy?!” HeeChul hyung ventured.

 

“Yeah, hyung. Be surprised,” then, he saw his favourite person on Earth and lifted his free hand to DongHae, “say, hyung. I gotta go. Just text me the time and place, I’ll see you later. Bye, hyung.”

 

“Bye, monkey head. And make sure you come! Or I’m gonna rip your hair off!” His hyung threatened and he waited for the elder to end the call.

 

He got up and DongHae walked towards him, glaring cutely at the cup of empty smoothie on the table.

 

“Hey,” HyukJae said and DongHae moved his gaze from the innocent empty smoothie cup towards his eyes.

 

Looking a little flushed, he smiled and came closer to HyukJae.

 

“Hey, Hyukkie. Have you waited long?”

 

He asked and HyukJae grabbed his bag and replied, “nah, not that long. I told you, the smoothie was a great company.”

 

“Aish, stop it you!” He pouted and hit HyukJae’s chest softly.

 

HyukJae faked a pain and started coughing, “ouch, ouch, help me, I’m dying.”

 

“Oh no! What have I done?! HyukJae are you alright?!” DongHae’s expression changed to worry.

 

He held on to HyukJae’s chest and started massaging him.

 

Oh gosh, he’s touching me! Calm your pits, HyukJae!

 

He mentally slapped himself and grabbed DongHae’s hand.

 

“I’ll be fine, if you’d grant me a wish,” HyukJae said and DongHae looked at him with those brown puppy eyes, “anything, Hyukkie, anything.” HyukJae smiled naughtily at that statement.

 

“Gimme a kiss and I’ll be alright again,” HyukJae said and he received another light smack on the chest.

 

“That’s not fair. You’re cheating, Hyukkie,” he whined and blushed.

 

Memories of their first kiss in Leicester Square came back into his mind and he smiled at the thought.

 

He looked at the pouting fishy lover of his and held his face, “I’m just joking, Hae baby. Come on, I’ll drop you home. I think you need some sleep, baby.”

 

HyukJae received a deep blush from his cute lover.

 

They started walking again and headed off towards the parking lot. HyukJae’s Bugatti stood out among all the other cars around and he smiled when he saw his baby, well, 2nd baby then, since he has DongHae now. When he opened the passenger’s door, DongHae wasn't there beside him and he looked up, seeing that his lover was a few steps away from the car, jaw dropped, looking almost-like a clown fish, a very cute one that is. He went to his lover and called him.

 

“Come on, baby. Don’t stare at her like that. You’re way cuter and prettier than my baby,” he grabbed his stunned lover’s hand and took his luggage.

 

He dropped the bag into the car and shoved his lover slowly into the car. He got to the driver’s seat and closed the door. Once he ignited the car’s engine and waiting for a few good minutes to get it warmed up, they started moving and he felt comfortable once the familiar feeling of driving his baby seep into his body. But that couldn't beat his joy over the person sitting next to him as he reached to grab his lover’s hand.

 

“Where do you stay, Hae?” He asked softly as he saw that his lover was still in a mesmerized state.

 

Well, HyukJae was mesmerized too by his car when he first purchased her 2 weeks ago, all with his own effort. He had no rich parents to support him whatsoever or some rich grandparents to add to that. It was pure hard work and he was proud of himself.

 

HyukJae nodded when he heard the younger’s soft reply and drove away.

 

“Y-y-your car, it’s like, very few have this car,” he said as if saying it to himself.

 

“Yeah, and I wanted you to be the first to ride it with me,” he said and his lover looked at him. “HyukJae, I…I…I’m speechless,” he said and sighed.

 

“I’m afraid, that I can’t compare myself to you. What you have is nothing I can compare myself to, we’re like worlds apart,” he muttered to himself but he heard his lover well.

 

“DongHae,” he said sternly and slowed the car to the roadside, they were somewhere at a park and HyukJae stopped his car.

 

“Lee DongHae, don’t you ever dare compare yourself to me, don’t. It’s not something I want to brag to the whole world, but you are undeniably wrong when you start comparing yourselves to others. You are my lover and what mine is yours. I don’t care whoever you are or whatever you have; I like you for who you are. Get that?!”  

 

A/N:

Hi there everyone! Happy HyukHae Sunday! XD I'm back and so I feel like being the kind person I am: IT'S A DOUBLE UPDATE! Please don't be mad at me. This chapter is kindda boring I know, this is going to be a phase where things get boring for a little while. And a 'turbulence' is coming in the near future for our main characters. Okay, that's enough spoiler in one chapter.

Now, now, calm down, everyone. Let's greet our new subscribers shall we? --> (my angel) Liviaismuah, meehyukkie, haehyukme, iMiyu0704, SarangHAE_89, onlyhyukhae, RatPrincess, moochiaki, sweetlullaby, Chunnie12, EunhyuradeLuffy. We welcome you guys with open arms! Please enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing this precious baby of mine. Plus, upvoters meehyukkie, haehyukme and Liviaismuah; I can't thank you people enough. I really appreciate the upvotes. You guys make me happy, all of you subscribers and upvoters! *hugs all of you tightly*

Remember, comments are loved, ask questions if I am confusing your brains or just drop by to say hi. I don't bite, although people call me a cannibal *smirks* I'll reply to your comments as soon as possible because I just love you guys and I don't have a life. LOL. No, I do, I might be a bit busy. I have 3 tests and 2 quizzes coming up next week. Please don't kill me, you beauties out there! Okay, I guess that's enough from me. I'm off to kill my calculator. See you soon!

Yours 'till the paper flies,

El :)

p.s This double update is dedicated to Liviaismuah since she has been entertaining me this whole week with fangirling and spamming here and there. Go check her stories out, everyone. I recommend 'Orphan To Vampire Prince' if you're a EunHae shipper, 'Nine Tails, One Heart' if you're a JongKey shipper or 'Zombie Apocalypse' if any of you ship KyuMin! Enjoy reading, lovely people!