Chapter Ten

Design My Heart

- CHAPTER TEN -

 

DongHae saw that the eyes of the elder widened as he saw the younger was holding on to his sketchbook, flipping through pages after pages.

 

“D-D-D-DongHae,” he stuttered as the name of the brunette escaped from his mouth.

 

“Hi, HyukJae. It’s been a while, hasn't it?” DongHae encountered and smirked at a very pale and caught-red-handed HyukJae.

 

He had to suppress a laughter at the cute face in front of him.

 

The elder blushed even furiously as DongHae flipped through his designs which included DongHae’s pictures. He stopped at a first one, it was in Hong Kong, and he saw a plunge neck evening dress. The navy blue sleeveless silk evening dress featured a plunging neckline, crossover straps to the rear, with a zip fastening the rear, pleat detailing throughout the bodice plus a gathered flared skirt and a trailing hem.

 

Every detail was stated precisely, with a front and back image of the dress, from the details of the fabric used, to the colour, the style and even little details of design on the dress was there. It was really impressive to the eyes of DongHae, even if he wasn't a designer or a fashion critic. On the next page was the design of an accompanying male suit that was as good as the plunge neck dress. The next dress which caught his eyes was a vintage dress.

 

A black and velvet burnout sheer organza party dress stood out on the certain page with a picture of him on the vineyard, wine tasting in Tuscany. The dress had a huge sweep with a built-in crinoline. The dress was completed with a shelf bust and a classic silhouette. And at the next page was a design of a matching male suit which was perfect too.

 

“No wonder you’re a well-known designer. These are amazing!” DongHae complimented him.

 

The designer blushed madly and snatched the sketchbook away from DongHae.

 

“I-I-I didn't mean to…well…I you...,” a vain attempt as he tried to explain himself to DongHae.

 

“It’s okay; you don’t have to give me a reason. It’s not like I’m going to sue you for this, anyway. They are beautiful and I’m a big fan of yours!” DongHae tried to calm the blushing elder in front of him.

 

Although the sight was rather pleasing, but he had to stop embarrassing the man.

 

After breathing for some time, HyukJae finally spoke up, “I didn’t mean to stalk you and I don’t mean you any harm. It’s just that I had to, I just had to find you and you inspire me from the first time I saw you,” he said and DongHae nodded.

 

“It’s fine, really. You don’t have to explain. I mean, as a designer, you must need a muse or something for your designs, right? I’m happy to know that I actually inspire a great designer,” he said with a smile.

 

HyukJae’s eyes widened as he heard his reply. Maybe, he thought that he said the wrong thing and he quickly added, “I’m sorry to make such silly assumptions,” he chuckled as he ruffled his messy hair.

 

HyukJae placed to sketchbook back into his bag and he sat down on a nearby bench which DongHae followed suit.

 

“No, it’s true. It works that way for me. I mean, I use people as my muse. People’s reactions and emotions give me inspirations,” he explained.

 

DongHae nodded and there was silence between them.

 

“So,” they said at the same time and smiled at each other.

 

“You first,” again and smiled.

 

“No. You, please,” again at the same time and they laughed together.

 

“Please, HyukJae, go ahead,” DongHae said quickly between their laughter.

 

“Emm…is it okay if I continue on using you as my muse?” he asked and DongHae nodded.

 

“I’d be happy to help a fellow citizen.”

 

Later, they went for visits together and HyukJae asked if it was okay for him to leave his cabin crew members and DongHae just said it was fine. DongHae went off ahead of HyukJae and he didn't fail to notice the gaze the elder was giving him from behind. They went to the museum and later off for lunch. They separated their ways when DongHae reached his apartment and they said goodbye.

 

He could still remember their conversation on HyukJae telling him that he would follow HyukJae to wherever he traveled and he had asked how he knew where he was stationed to. HyukJae blushed and said that he asked for a help from KyuHyun; their pilot, who gave him his flight schedule. He laughed at the memory of the pilot asking him for his flight schedule. Now he knew the reason why.

 

A/N:

 

Hello everyone! I'm back. And a very Happy EunHae Sunday to all of you *throws confetti* I just started college again after a good 3 weeks rest. LOL. Not much of a rest since I've been trolling around in AFF to apply for loads of stories. Anyway, did any of you guess it correctly?! DongHae was the one who actually surprised HyukJae. And, damn, I'm imagining things when it comes to these two XD

Ahha! Let's welcome our new subscribers, everyone --> kiki_love, angelkpopluver ( thank you for the upvote *hugs* ), cutehair24, kiminhan-na, sagigirl94, perturbacion, jangkhunyounghunny (big thanks for the upvote to you too *hugs* ) and ceeejpri. I hope you people would enjoy reading this story as much as I do. Loads of love to all my other subscribers too *group hug*

Don't forget to comment; I'll try my best to reply to all of you, or just drop by to say 'Hi' is fine for me too. I wonder what will happen in the next chapter. You'll have to wait and see then. Okay, enough from me, I need to go for my evening jog! See you ah-mah-zing people around!

Yours 'till the cream os,

El :)

Plus, here's a little extra surprise for you dear readers. I came across this dress while I was fooling around on the Internet, imagining myself as a model XD

DISCLAIMER!

I do not own this dress or this photo

CREDITS!

Google, Roberto Cavalli